PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Human - MegaFemale 5

SkinBasket
06-30-2008, 09:01 AM
Science has taken a great leap forward. Round Two Begins!

Now that the nasty chaff has been separated from the sweet wheat, we begin our quest to sort through the Mega Females on the road to discovering the best womb for the perfect human.

UWM Student Olga Shcheslavskaya edged out WTMJ TV's Own Katrina Cravy in the first round for no real good reason. Science can be a fickle partner, as can a college student with herpes from that night she lost her virginity at that frat party with the... never mind, science digresses.

After causing at least one packerrat to lose his genitalia, FoxNews' Greta VanSustern bested American Idol's Frenchie. Big girls need love too, but they obviously aren't scientifically fit to carry the perfect embryo.

UWM Student Olga Shcheslavskaya vs FoxNews' Greta VanSustern

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/skinbasket/mf05.jpg

HarveyWallbangers
06-30-2008, 09:13 AM
On this forum, you just have to point out that Greta is a huge Packers fan, and she wins hands down.
:D

Deputy Nutz
06-30-2008, 09:24 AM
I take the russian babe, any day of the week. Russian women have no soul.

mraynrand
06-30-2008, 09:28 AM
I take the russian babe, any day of the week. Russian women have no soul.

Tell that to Natasha Rostova or Grushenka (or Natasha Romanov for that matter). I can't in good conscience vote for scarface.

oregonpackfan
06-30-2008, 10:49 AM
The most challenging task is not choosing, it's trying to figure out how to pronounce Olga's last name! :)

Bretsky
06-30-2008, 05:39 PM
nailbiter

Tiebreaker ...nude pix ??