PDA

View Full Version : Harlan Huckleby

MadtownPacker
06-30-2008, 02:02 PM
Just the two of us man.

http://blog.tilos.hu/malestripshow/Cheech-n-Chong.jpg

Harlan Huckleby
06-30-2008, 02:04 PM
that would be great. the good old days of smokin at the drive-in.

MadtownPacker
06-30-2008, 02:06 PM
that would be great. the good old days of smokin at the drive-in.Ha! The town I live in has the last remaining drive-in theater in central Cali. 6 bucks for two new movies. Come by and we will do that shit for reals.

SkinBasket
06-30-2008, 02:13 PM
Homo.

This is word association right?

twoseven
06-30-2008, 04:52 PM
This one seems appropriate for your love fest.

I guess this would be Harlan.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pd74BKx0x-w&feature=related

SkinBasket
06-30-2008, 09:12 PM
Homo.

Oops. Sorry, I saw the thread title and did it again.

Scott Campbell
06-30-2008, 09:18 PM
This thread blows.

falco
06-30-2008, 09:27 PM
one time harlan called me a bunch of horrible names and then claimed it was LJ

swede
06-30-2008, 09:34 PM
One time Harlan tweaked my nose until I cried. He's mean.

oregonpackfan
06-30-2008, 11:35 PM
Geez, the picture of Harlan makes him look like a pot-smoking, liberal who hates God, America, and apple pie! :)

MadtownPacker
06-30-2008, 11:51 PM
Man, you guys are messed up. I see all these threads calling people out by name so I decide to make a happy one. But, nah, you cruel people can only say bad things about poor ole Harlan. Dont you know he lives alone with no one to love him so he comes to PackerRats to find friendship.

I got your back lil blue. Let me know if you need anyone to deal with these bullies. Nobody messes with my bitch.

twoseven
07-01-2008, 03:46 AM
Whenever I get lonely from Mexican withdrawal I drive to Home Depot and whistle one of the manual laborers over to my car..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I always thought Marin was the genius in that duo..that was some seriously funny shit by Tommy!

MJZiggy
07-01-2008, 06:07 AM
Man, you guys are messed up. I see all these threads calling people out by name so I decide to make a happy one. But, nah, you cruel people can only say bad things about poor ole Harlan. Dont you know he lives alone with no one to love him so he comes to PackerRats to find friendship.

I got your back lil blue. Let me know if you need anyone to deal with these bullies. Nobody messes with my bitch.

I'm sure Tar loves you for it.

Tarlam!
07-01-2008, 06:36 AM

I've been ignoring it, hoping it would just go away.

Harlan Huckleby
07-01-2008, 01:13 PM
One time Harlan tweaked my nose until I cried. He's mean.

that was foreplay

Harlan Huckleby
07-01-2008, 01:15 PM
one time harlan called me a bunch of horrible names and then claimed it was LJ

i try and forget, but you won't let me. The wound that won't heal.

Harlan Huckleby
07-01-2008, 01:40 PM
I've been ignoring it, hoping it would just go away.

how very tragic for you two. You guys blow-up a trivial disagreement into a holy war of loyalty, where people are supposed to take sides with the person they like better, and try to isolate the bad guys on the other side. Think Junior High School.

honestly, you are taking things way too seriously. Most people just are chuckling. And they don't bother to dislike anybody. There's a few people with genuine hostility to some other poster. Well, I can think of one. :D But mostly people just want to keep it light.

Tarlam!
07-01-2008, 02:13 PM
Like I said, I benefit greatly from this forum. I want to keep it whole. Either you don't want to get it, or you are too silly to get it. Either way, there is no helping you, HH. So, let's just ignore eachother from now on.

Harlan Huckleby
07-01-2008, 02:17 PM
yes Tarlam, I am too silly to get it. But ignoring each other is not good enough. I propose a duel.

Tarlam!
07-01-2008, 02:19 PM
yes Tarlam, I am too silly to get it. But ignoring each other is not good enough. I propose a duel.

I would duel with you, but I am too busy ignoring you.

Harlan Huckleby
07-01-2008, 02:20 PM

i'm ignoring you twice as much as you're ignoring me.

Tarlam!
07-01-2008, 02:23 PM

I'm ignoring you twice as much as you're ignoring me.

I might concede your double-up ignoring me if I were able to notice it. Obviously I cannot, due to the fact that I am ignoring you. This makes it physically impossible for me to register you double ignoring me.

twoseven
07-01-2008, 03:15 PM
Monty Python shit...love it..keep it up.

:drma:

Tyrone Bigguns
07-01-2008, 03:43 PM
OH, oh I'm sorry, but this is abuse.

Scott Campbell
07-01-2008, 06:59 PM
Told ya this thread blows.

MadtownPacker
07-01-2008, 11:33 PM
Told ya this thread blows.Whats did you expect after reading the title?