PDA

View Full Version : Went to a beach party......

packinpatland
06-30-2008, 07:44 PM
We went to a beach gathering the other night.....typical east coast weather....completely fogged in, couldn't see a foot in front of your face.....I digress...
I wore a Packer logo shirt (very stylish, zipper front, turned up collar, yellow with a green GB...), I was in the midst of ALL Patriot people, extolling the attributes of Coach Bill and the most perfect QB ever..........
And all I could think of, was...........why isn't Bresky here?......he'd fit right in. :wink:

mraynrand
06-30-2008, 07:47 PM
NEw England fans know their NFL history. That's why they'd be talking about Joe Montana.

HarveyWallbangers
06-30-2008, 08:49 PM
PIP,

When do we get our invite to a beach party? I think the next time the Packers play at New England, we should all crash your house.
:D

oregonpackfan
06-30-2008, 11:39 PM
Do you have floaties which fit Bretsky? :)

MadtownPacker
06-30-2008, 11:53 PM
Do you have a room for Nutz and Skin to share?

packinpatland
07-01-2008, 06:23 AM
The next time the Packers are in town (so to speak,,,,Foxboro can hardly be called a town, and it's an hour away).....come on over!..............we'll try lobster with salsa :wink:

Tarlam!
07-01-2008, 06:40 AM
we'll try lobster with salsa :wink:

Oh, my, God.

Please tell me I'm invited PIPL, please. I'll do the washing up, just don't leave me off the invite list.

packinpatland
07-01-2008, 06:41 AM

Oh, my, God.

Please tell me I'm invited PIPL, please. I'll do the washing up, just don't leave me off the invite list.

Mmmm........I'll have to start making an A and B list...... :wink:

Tarlam!
07-01-2008, 06:48 AM

Oh, my, God.

Mmmm........I'll have to start making an A and B list...... :wink:

OK. I have a long memory. Some day when you are least expecting it, I'll pop up and get you back for this.

In the meantime, I'll just lay down and lick my wounds. *Sob*.

packinpatland
07-01-2008, 08:04 AM
Did I say you didn't make the 'A' list????? :shock: :lol:

oregonpackfan
07-01-2008, 06:18 PM
The next time the Packers are in town (so to speak,,,,Foxboro can hardly be called a town, and it's an hour away).....come on over!..............we'll try lobster with salsa :wink:

I love lobster with melted butter but lobster with salsa? That's a new one on me. :?:

Bretsky
07-01-2008, 06:46 PM
We went to a beach gathering the other night.....typical east coast weather....completely fogged in, couldn't see a foot in front of your face.....I digress...
I wore a Packer logo shirt (very stylish, zipper front, turned up collar, yellow with a green GB...), I was in the midst of ALL Patriot people, extolling the attributes of Coach Bill and the most perfect QB ever..........
And all I could think of, was...........why isn't Bresky here?......he'd fit right in. :wink:

Ah, da greatest coach since Lombardi and the best QB in 08. If ya can't beat me.........join en PIP :!:

MJZiggy
07-01-2008, 06:52 PM

Ah, da greatest coach since Lombardi and the best QB in 08. If ya can't beat me.........join en PIP :!:

I can't be certain, but I think you just got demoted to C list...

Can we make a pot of lobster bisque too? I think I have a recipe around here somewhere...

Iron Mike
07-01-2008, 06:58 PM
I'll make the run to Stew Leonard's for supplies:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1171/526617336_6b301d51af.jpg

Bretsky
07-01-2008, 07:00 PM

Can we make a pot of lobster bisque too? I think I have a recipe around here somewhere...

Ah, no biggie; when I show up in a Bellichek sweatshirt so the attire can match my internal genius self I'll be destined for the lawn anways :lol:

MJZiggy
07-01-2008, 07:05 PM
Show up in that and you may be uninvited and removed by authorities...

packinpatland
07-01-2008, 08:39 PM

Ah, no biggie; when I show up in a Bellichek sweatshirt so the attire can match my internal genius self I'll be destined for the lawn anways :lol:

Show up in a Coach Bill sawed off sleeve hoodie and you won't make it as far as the lawn.............on second thought, it needs mowing......
You would think tho, that when one 'adores' the man, you could spell his name right...... :wink:
http://www.patriots.com/team/index.cfm?ac=coachbio&bio=506

MadtownPacker
07-01-2008, 11:36 PM
Ah, da greatest coach since Lombardi and the best QB in 08. If ya can't beat me.........join en PIP :!:I guess bretsky got tired of waiting for a lesbian love fest to break out and now he is gonna try man-love.