PDA

View Full Version : Man attacks Mom with polish sausage

GBRulz
07-01-2008, 10:19 PM
Florida man attacks mom with Polish sausage

The Associated Press • July 1, 2008

DELAND, Fla. — A man was charged with battery after he hit his mother in the head with a three-pound package of Polish sausage, police said.

Gregory Allen Praeger, 46, was in the kitchen cooking and talking on the phone when officers arrived Saturday night.

His mother told police he had been drinking and arguing with her, then picked up the package of sausage and hurled it, grazing her head. She was not badly hurt and did not have to go to the hospital.

Praeger confirmed his mother’s story, police said. He was held on $500 bond, according to jail records, which did not list an attorney.

Deland is about 20 miles from Daytona Beach.

BallHawk
07-01-2008, 10:25 PM
He's been framed.

This sounds like the work of Bill Swerski.

http://zembla.cementhorizon.com/archives/swerski.jpg

Bretsky
07-01-2008, 10:40 PM
don't all men attack their wives with.....ah...forget it :lol:

GrnBay007
07-01-2008, 10:45 PM
Wait.....his mom is also his wife? ick!!!

:D

the_idle_threat
07-01-2008, 10:52 PM
What are the odds of this not happening in Wisconsin???

Bretsky
07-01-2008, 10:54 PM
Wait.....his mom is also his wife? ick!!!

:D

I only got as far as the title for my crack; I guess they must be from Iowa :lol:

GBRulz
07-01-2008, 11:51 PM
Sorry, I had the wrong title....should be MOM not wife!! Oh well, I guess in some states it doesn't matter !

Charles Woodson
07-01-2008, 11:54 PM
don't all men attack their wives with.....ah...forget it :lol:

:lol: :lol: :worship: :worship:

sheepshead
07-02-2008, 05:44 AM
What are the odds of this not happening in Wisconsin???

Happens all the time. As long as its johnsonville or Usingers its perfectly legal.

packinpatland
07-02-2008, 07:08 AM
Sorry, I had the wrong title....should be MOM not wife!! Oh well, I guess in some states it doesn't matter !

Cheney got in big trouble for his 'West Virginia' remark.........better watch out., GBR :lol:

mraynrand
07-02-2008, 07:10 AM
... then picked up the package of sausage and hurled it, grazing her head.

If it had been Knackwurst, she'd be dead now.

oregonpackfan
07-02-2008, 10:35 AM

Cheney got in big trouble for his 'West Virginia' remark.........better watch out., GBR :lol:

After meeting GBR and sitting next to her at Lambeau Field, I think she doesn't have to worry about lowering herself to the level of Dick Cheney. She has too much class! :)

mraynrand
07-02-2008, 10:46 AM

After meeting GBR and sitting next to her at Lambeau Field, I think she doesn't have to worry about lowering herself to the level of Dick Cheney. She has too much class! :)

Or try this - maybe Dick Cheney is a great guy and you just don't like his POV.

GBRulz
07-02-2008, 11:36 AM

Maybe it seemed like I had class because I was refraining from telling off all those Bears fans with my truck driver mouth :lol: Refraining, er, um, not having a voice....same difference :wink:

Patler
07-02-2008, 12:42 PM
I only got as far as the title for my crack;

Yours has a title???
("Sir Crack", "His Excellency Crack", "The Honorable Crack" or just "Mr. Crack"?)

Scott Campbell
07-02-2008, 12:46 PM
I only got as far as the title for my crack;

yours has a title???

I heard he calls that general area "Mad's Town".