PDA

View Full Version : No Gravy for St.Louis......

CaptainKickass
06-07-2006, 05:41 PM
No Gravy for St.Louis.....they picked up Fisk from the Browns at DT

"In a move that provides much-needed veteran experience at a perilously thin position, the St. Louis Rams on Wednesday reached a contract agreement with unrestricted free agent defensive tackle Jason Fisk, an 11-year veteran who played for the Cleveland Browns in 2005.
St. Louis has been in discussions with the representatives for Fisk and another veteran free agent tackle, Grady Jackson, for several weeks. The Rams begin a three-day minicamp on Friday and Fisk will sign the one-year deal when he arrives.
Financial terms of the contract were not immediately available."

Looks like Grady will have to lose a few more pounds before he can get a contract!

Bossman641
06-07-2006, 06:59 PM
Is Grady gonna play anywhere this year?

I'm guessing he becomes a late training camp/early season pickup when a few DT's get injured.

packerpete
06-08-2006, 12:57 AM
Gravy better start politickin' early or the TC buffet will be picked over before he reports

MadtownPacker
06-08-2006, 01:36 AM
Where are the posters that said TT should have kept Grady instead of Pickett? What about Grady now? (I was one of them) :oops:

Where are the posters that said TT was smart to have signed Pickett instead of Grady? What about Pickett now?

I cant stand Pickett for not showing his fat ass up yet. He needs to at least swing by for one day and holla at his teammates.

Harlan Huckleby
06-08-2006, 07:54 AM
I think Grady doesn't have a shot with the Packers. Thompson probably wants to be done with him because of his grumbling last summer.

Hard to say if Grady can still play.

Rastak
06-08-2006, 08:11 AM
Where are the posters that said TT should have kept Grady instead of Pickett? What about Grady now? (I was one of them) :oops:

Where are the posters that said TT was smart to have signed Pickett instead of Grady? What about Pickett now?

I cant stand Pickett for not showing his fat ass up yet. He needs to at least swing by for one day and holla at his teammates.

Yea what's up with that? You'd think Woodson and Pickett would stop by for at least an afternoon and introduce themselves....geez. It can't be common for a teams shiney new free agents to not show up at all.

Pack0514
06-08-2006, 08:16 AM
IF we were playing for next year, I would love to have Jackson back. Jackson and Pickett in the middle would be awesome.

But I dont think TT is playing for next year..... he is playing for a couple years down the road. I think we have to go with the younger guys..... Here's to hoping Colin Cole or Cory Williams turns into a run stopping beast. It would be great to have someone to team up with Pickett for the next 4 years.

MadtownPacker
06-08-2006, 08:24 AM

Yea what's up with that? You'd think Woodson and Pickett would stop by for at least an afternoon and introduce themselves....geez. It can't be common for a teams shiney new free agents to not show up at all.Woodson is excused because it was stated he had stuff scheduled outside of the country. But he better get his ass back too!

BlueBrewer
06-08-2006, 08:46 AM

I agree, the offseason was very good to Woodson and Pickett, they could at least swing by for a day or two. Money makes assholes out of athletes every time, ok almost every time.