PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Human - MegaFemale 7

SkinBasket
07-02-2008, 11:38 AM
Science has taken a great leap forward. Round Two Begins!

Now that the nasty chaff has been separated from the sweet wheat, we begin our quest to sort through the Mega Females on the road to discovering the best womb for the perfect human.

Packerrats narrowly chose chocolate over rice, brown over yellow, a voice of transcendence over a voice of spite. Stage Actress Heather Headley downed Character Assasin and texaspackerbacker wet dream Michelle Malkin. Black chicks FTW!

In the biggest 1st round blow-out, Boobjob Pam Anderson blanked Cyclist "Tammy" Thomas and her testicles. Science considers for a moment what a different world this could have been had Tammy's egg been the foundation of perfection...

Stage Actress Heather Headley vs Boobjob Pam Anderson

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/skinbasket/mf07.jpg

Tarlam!
07-02-2008, 11:42 AM
I voted Pam. I wish Skin could figure out a way that I could more than just vote her.

Scott Campbell
07-02-2008, 11:48 AM
Those boobs aren't human. Hasn't science already spent enough time, money and silicon on Pammy?

mraynrand
07-02-2008, 01:07 PM
Keep in mind that Pam's augmentations are not heritable, at least according to the most recent findings in molecular genetics.

Iron Mike
07-02-2008, 01:10 PM
Keep in mind that Pam's augmentations are not heritable, at least according to the most recent findings in molecular genetics.

Here's the uber-ho without makeup:

http://www.daylesfordmakeup.com/Imagesdfdmu/Celebrity%20photos/celebrity-without-make-up-pamela-anderson.jpg

Tarlam!
07-03-2008, 06:11 AM

Here's the uber-ho without makeup:

http://www.daylesfordmakeup.com/Imagesdfdmu/Celebrity%20photos/celebrity-without-make-up-pamela-anderson.jpg

Better than anything I've ever dated, even without make up!

oregonpackfan
07-03-2008, 11:15 AM
I want to know if Pamela Anderson is already experiencing lower back pain.

Many women with naturally large breasts have lower back pain because they are "top-heavy." The back muscles are stressed trying to keep the torso in balance.

I can only suspect that "surgically enhanced" breasts magnify the lower back problems.

Scott Campbell
07-03-2008, 11:21 AM
Many women with naturally large breasts have lower back pain because they are "top-heavy." The back muscles are stressed trying to keep the torso in balance.

Too bad it's not considered chivalrous to offer a helping hand carrying the load so to speak.

SkinBasket
07-03-2008, 11:22 AM
She's since had them reduced from their peak size shown above. Besides, I'm sure her small fortune she made off those wonders of science more than makes up for a little back pain.

PackerPro42
07-04-2008, 11:50 PM
Is it just me, or does Pam not have a belly button in this pic?

Scott Campbell
07-05-2008, 09:14 AM

Maybe they got carried away with the airbrush.

Iron Mike
07-05-2008, 09:55 AM

Umbilicus or not, she could still be my um friend. 8-)

mraynrand
07-06-2008, 09:16 PM
I'm thinking the the infectious disease guys would love to get a sample from Pam. I bet you could keep them busy for months trying to culture and isolate all those different bugs.