PDA

View Full Version : Article - The Comeback Kid?!

MJZiggy
07-02-2008, 09:24 PM
By Deputy Nutz

Season after season we saw Brett Favre pull his team back from despair and pull out one victory after another in the in the 4th quarter. Well Favre is said to be on another come back trail, this one from his recent retirement in March.

CHECK THIS ONE OUT, FOLKS!! (http://packerrats.com)

Bretsky
07-02-2008, 09:37 PM
very good article; wanted to add one thing. Per 620WTMJ Favre has also recently been working out with a personal trainer. That was being reported last week before some of the recent info came out.

MJZiggy
07-02-2008, 09:40 PM
Maybe Deanna thinks he's getting a fat ass and wants him to do something about it.

They've both always been very athletic people; why can't you guys ever take them at their word? He said it's just a rumor. I believe him over you and Mort any day.

Bretsky
07-02-2008, 09:43 PM
Maybe Deanna thinks he's getting a fat ass and wants him to do something about it.

They've both always been very athletic people; why can't you guys ever take them at their word? He said it's just a rumor. I believe him over you and Mort any day.

Sure she does; at bare minimal he's considering the comeback. I'm going with what the evidence suggests here instead of a standard company line...aka...it's a rumor. We'll see. But IMO he has the itch and if he didn't this stuff would not be getting leaked out. Just too many different sources reporting things that all lead to the same conclusion. It's not just Mort; its the WI St Journal...and other sources as well.

Packnut
07-02-2008, 09:45 PM
A dicey situation to say the least. I've fallen into the whole trap now of wanting him back but until I here him say it, I'll just leave it alone.......

Bretsky
07-02-2008, 09:48 PM
I'm just intrigued that there is something interesting to discuss this week in GB

Merlin
07-02-2008, 09:58 PM
I said when he retired that if he came back by camp time he should have to compete for the starting job because Rodgers will have put the time into that role. He should have no problems with that and he shouldn't lose that competition either. It must be slow in the sports world because many people didn't believe he would remain retired. I think that's why Thompson pushed to retire his jersey so quickly, so the team could move on. If any of this is true, I agree with Deputy about the the boat Thompson is in. We may see what kind of GM he really is if Favre wants to return.

I almost forgot, Aaron Rodgers recent comments don't help the situation at all. I think what Rodgers said was deplorable and was hoping there would be some kind of "clarification" from him. Has anyone seen any such thing so I can stop re-thinking my original analysis that they guy is an ass?

Joemailman
07-02-2008, 10:06 PM
Favre said it's just a rumor. He didn't actually say it's a false rumor. Did he deny having talked to McCarthy? I don't think Favre went as far as he could have with his comments if he wanted to end the story once and for all.

Bretsky
07-02-2008, 10:19 PM
Favre said it's just a rumor. He didn't actually say it's a false rumor. Did he deny having talked to McCarthy? I don't think Favre went as far as he could have with his comments if he wanted to end the story once and for all.

Favre didn't deny much; AL Harris was also on NFL Live today and noted he's spoken to Favre and Favre said he has the itch to play and Al said he'd welcome him back if he chose to return. This story is going to be around for a while.

MJZiggy
07-02-2008, 10:53 PM

Sure she does; at bare minimal he's considering the comeback. I'm going with what the evidence suggests here instead of a standard company line...aka...it's a rumor. We'll see. But IMO he has the itch and if he didn't this stuff would not be getting leaked out. Just too many different sources reporting things that all lead to the same conclusion. It's not just Mort; its the WI St Journal...and other sources as well.

Favre can't give a company line--he's unemployed!! :lol:

Carolina_Packer
07-02-2008, 11:50 PM
I said when he retired that if he came back by camp time he should have to compete for the starting job because Rodgers will have put the time into that role. He should have no problems with that and he shouldn't lose that competition either. It must be slow in the sports world because many people didn't believe he would remain retired. I think that's why Thompson pushed to retire his jersey so quickly, so the team could move on. If any of this is true, I agree with Deputy about the the boat Thompson is in. We may see what kind of GM he really is if Favre wants to return.

I almost forgot, Aaron Rodgers recent comments don't help the situation at all. I think what Rodgers said was deplorable and was hoping there would be some kind of "clarification" from him. Has anyone seen any such thing so I can stop re-thinking my original analysis that they guy is an ass?

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=430257

Yes, he did come out with a clarifying statement to the one in SI. He needed to. I'm sure he realized that he was a tad harsh.

As for Favre, he can come back if he so desires. He played at a high level last year, and there's no reason to believe he couldn't do it still. It's totally up to him and he's earned the right. As for Thompson's move to jump on retiring his number, I don't know if I'd read too much into it. Why leave him twisting in the wind? Why not honor the franchise's best right away? Not too many GM's are faced with the prospect or have to handle the retirement of one of the greats in the game, so I give TT slack on not having read "How to Handle the Retirement of An All-Time Great for Dummies" book.

Tarlam!
07-03-2008, 12:45 AM
Well, last year, Germany raised the official retirement age to 67 for men.

In light of this, I'd say Brett has a few good decades left in him. So, fuck Brett Favre - I expect him to be at training camp like any other good Packer!!

Didn't he himself have something to say about honouring contracts? well, as far as I know, he has 3 years to go and nearly 35 million dollars to earn.

woodbuck27
07-03-2008, 10:40 AM
A dicey situation to say the least. I've fallen into the whole trap now of wanting him back but until I here him say it, I'll just leave it alone.......

:D Quite 'a rush' yesterday.

woodbuck27
07-03-2008, 10:46 AM
Another fine artical Nutz.You covered all the field like Favre.

Hoping. :D

PACKERS FOREVER.

woodbuck27
07-03-2008, 10:48 AM
Well, last year, Germany raised the official retirement age to 67 for men.

In light of this, I'd say Brett has a few good decades left in him. So, fuck Brett Favre - I expect him to be at training camp like any other good Packer!!

Didn't he himself have something to say about honouring contracts? well, as far as I know, he has 3 years to go and nearly 35 million dollars to earn.

and... one obstacle named Ted Thompson. :D

sheepshead
07-03-2008, 01:56 PM
5 minutes of my life I'll never get back

Deputy Nutz
07-03-2008, 03:42 PM

Boy you never stop being a prick.

woodbuck27
07-03-2008, 03:59 PM

:D Isn't this really... some... thing.

Scott Campbell
07-03-2008, 04:07 PM

Any excuse to start back in with your I HATE TED propaganda - huh Woody?

Scott Campbell
07-03-2008, 04:09 PM
Nutz,

Loved the article. But that title - "comeback" from what? He missed a couple of minicamps and some OTA's.

woodbuck27
07-03-2008, 04:22 PM

Any excuse to start back in with your I HATE TED propaganda - huh Woody?

Read... read... read my posts and climb off the dummy wagon. The donkey's tired of pulling your ass Scott Campbell.

Your looking a tad wasted as usual. Try 'a trim'. :D

Tyrone Bigguns
07-03-2008, 04:24 PM
Ted can't stop brett from playing football.

texaspackerbacker
07-03-2008, 04:37 PM
I think/hope this is just another example of the God damned media stirring up trouble when there actually is no story at all except assholes asking idiotic leading questions and Favre not being quite firm enough about shutting them down.

Harlan Huckleby
07-03-2008, 05:40 PM
Ted can't stop brett from playing football.

Right. If he wants to play he will. The Packers have to add him to their roster, cut him, or trade him. He never formally retired.

Scott Campbell
07-03-2008, 05:53 PM
He never formally retired.

Huh? Then what was that teary eyed press conference for?

MJZiggy
07-03-2008, 05:55 PM
What if he comes back, joins the Vikes or Bears and leads them to a 4-12 season? Not unprecedented....

Bretsky
07-03-2008, 05:59 PM
What if he comes back, joins the Vikes or Bears and leads them to a 4-12 season? Not unprecedented....

TT would never let Favre to to MN or Chicago. He evaluates talent and knows the Vikings are pretty dam close to Green Bay now without a QB.

MJZiggy
07-03-2008, 06:11 PM
I'm just saying you guys are talking like any team Favre lines up under center with is an automatic contender for the playoffs and Super Bowl and I'm just trying to remind you that it's no guarantee.

Remind me again how often the Vikings have been "Super Bowl bound" in June and July? (please note I had to put that Super Bowl bound part in quotes to illustrate the number of times said prediction has come to pass)

Tyrone Bigguns
07-03-2008, 06:13 PM

Then i gotta think we win the division, highly unlikely detroit does..and as a PACKER FAN i'm ecstatic.

Brando19
07-03-2008, 07:09 PM

TT would never let Favre to to MN or Chicago. He evaluates talent and knows the Vikings are pretty dam close to Green Bay now without a QB.

You saying if the Vikings or Bears offered 2 first round picks (09 and 2010), TT wouldn't consider it? I believe he would as much as he gets turned on by picks.

Deputy Nutz
07-03-2008, 09:29 PM
I'm just saying you guys are talking like any team Favre lines up under center with is an automatic contender for the playoffs and Super Bowl and I'm just trying to remind you that it's no guarantee.

Remind me again how often the Vikings have been "Super Bowl bound" in June and July? (please note I had to put that Super Bowl bound part in quotes to illustrate the number of times said prediction has come to pass)

If Favre wanted to go to another team I would think it would be a team that is on the brink, or one filled with playoff talent. Minnesota would be one team in our own division that would fit the bill, others would be Tampa Bay, Carolina, or even Baltimore. Sure there are no guarantees in the NFL.

Carolina_Packer
07-03-2008, 10:52 PM
First, this whole situation needs to go beyond rumor stage and Brett needs to declare his intent once and for all. I hope he comes back with the Pack if he still has the desire, and shows he's still got it. Why would anyone expect that he doesn't? He had a great season overall last year. I hope the rumors that management doesn't want him back are false. Favre may be an indecisive guy, but that indecision comes from knowing he can still do it, and having the desire. If he's still got it, bring him back TT. Why would anyone not take a flyer on Brett at this point? Trading him or releasing him to free up cap space doesn't make much sense if the team thinks he can help now, and it leaves a bad taste in the fans' mouth as he is our HOF'er to be. Please handle it right Packer management. Brett, please decide soon.

digitaldean
07-03-2008, 11:56 PM
First, this whole situation needs to go beyond rumor stage and Brett needs to declare his intent once and for all. I hope he comes back with the Pack if he still has the desire, and shows he's still got it. Why would anyone expect that he doesn't? He had a great season overall last year. I hope the rumors that management doesn't want him back are false. Favre may be an indecisive guy, but that indecision comes from knowing he can still do it, and having the desire. If he's still got it, bring him back TT. Why would anyone not take a flyer on Brett at this point? Trading him or releasing him to free up cap space doesn't make much sense if the team thinks he can help now, and it leaves a bad taste in the fans' mouth as he is our HOF'er to be. Please handle it right Packer management. Brett, please decide soon.

That's the whole problem. There's at least the appearance that Brett's using surrogates to do his complaining for him (Bus Cook, his mom, his brother, etc.). It was reported after Favre's retirement announcement that McCarthy and Thompson told Brett not to make a rash decision and take his time on it. He wasn't shoved out the door.

I will always have a high regard for Favre, his career and all he's done for the Packers. But this is getting nonsensical to say the least. If Brett wanted this to end, he could state "I don't want to come back, I don't want to play anymore, leave me alone." But his silence, or non-denial denials, are making this more of a circus.

If TT doesn't want him back, he better have MM on board with that decision. If both want him out, there isn't much we the fans can do. If they release him, they're opening a Pandora's box scenario of him playing for Minn/Chicago (if that happened the 70's and 80s would be a joyride compared to the next 10 years). If they trade him, trade him to an AFC team.

If Rodgers is truly the future of this team, then man up and let him be THE guy. If he isn't, tell Brett to get into camp and be ready for Brohm to take over 1-2 years later.

The longer this carries into training camp, the more idiotic this becomes. It also lessens my opinion of Favre. Sort of like how Jordan was at the end of his career.

Harlan Huckleby
07-04-2008, 12:16 AM
If Rodgers is truly the future of this team, then man up and let him be THE guy. If he isn't, tell Brett to get into camp and be ready for Brohm to take over 1-2 years later.

The longer this carries into training camp, the more idiotic this becomes. It also lessens my opinion of Favre. Sort of like how Jordan was at the end of his career.

Rodgers is the guy. I really don't think the Packers are even considering bringing back Favre. And this is not going to drag out, if there is a trade it will happen soon.

sheepshead
07-04-2008, 08:09 AM

Just call him as I see 'em. Dont you think you have some of this coming? Just a little?

Deputy Nutz
07-04-2008, 08:14 AM

Just call him as I see 'em. Dont you think you have some of this coming? Just a little?

Really? When have I been a dick? When did I just come to a forum give shit to everyone? How many people have you already had issue with? Or better yet how many people have already had issue with you? Fucking grow up and stop being an attention whore with your "fuck you and your opinion" attitude. You are probably eating this shit up.

woodbuck27
07-04-2008, 08:18 AM

I believe your position or stance, given your respect and prowess on this forum, and specifically in this post... ..is wrong MJZiggy. :)

woodbuck27
07-04-2008, 08:20 AM

If Favre wanted to go to another team I would think it would be a team that is on the brink, or one filled with playoff talent. Minnesota would be one team in our own division that would fit the bill, others would be Tampa Bay, Carolina, or even Baltimore. Sure there are no guarantees in the NFL.

YES.

sheepshead
07-04-2008, 08:25 AM
Well, lets see. Stalking me on another forum like some sick internet predator. I come over here and rightly comment on a few Packer related subjects and the MSM and you take it upon yourself to call me out and give me crap. I took it. But the more absolute bullshit I see coming from your keyboard and that of that other sick fuck, you know I guess I am more angry at myself for even listen to you 2 knuckheads. I always have a rule, I dont attack the poster, I attack the post if it's so off the wall, I point it out. So, no one should take it personally. The only exception I had on another Packer forum was the Truth, That dude is just out there. The other exceptions are YOU and your German Butt Buddy. Look in the mirror my friend, you have the issue, not me.

MJZiggy
07-04-2008, 08:29 AM

I believe your position or stance, given your respect and prowess on this forum, and specifically in this post... ..is wrong MJZiggy. :)

So you're saying that a man who has worked out his whole life (who has a wife who has as well) has no reason to be working out? He's played football since peewee, he has no reason to wanna toss a ball with the local team (that his nephew plays on)?

He said it's a rumor. If you're saying I'm wrong, that would be calling him a liar, right? AFAIK, BF has never been a liar (when he wasn't using).

Deputy Nutz
07-04-2008, 08:46 AM
Well, lets see. Stalking me on another forum like some sick internet predator. I come over here and rightly comment on a few Packer related subjects and the MSM and you take it upon yourself to call me out and give me crap. I took it. But the more absolute bullshit I see coming from your keyboard and that of that other sick fuck, you know I guess I am more angry at myself for even listen to you 2 knuckheads. I always have a rule, I dont attack the poster, I attack the post if it's so off the wall, I point it out. So, no one should take it personally. The only exception I had on another Packer forum was the Truth, That dude is just out there. The other exceptions are YOU and your German Butt Buddy. Look in the mirror my friend, you have the issue, not me.

Well Get used to it you piece of shit. Thats what I think of you, a piece of shit, disrespectful piece of shit. Learn some fucking manners.

sheepshead
07-04-2008, 08:56 AM
I'm deeply deeply hurt by your opinion of me. Put down those ho ho's, your mom wants to go to the parade now.

woodbuck27
07-04-2008, 08:59 AM

So you're saying that a man who has worked out his whole life (who has a wife who has as well) has no reason to be working out? He's played football since peewee, he has no reason to wanna toss a ball with the local team (that his nephew plays on)?

He said it's a rumor. If you're saying I'm wrong, that would be calling him a liar, right? AFAIK, BF has never been a liar (when he wasn't using).

MJZiggy... Brett Fave said it was 'a rumor' till he communicates with team management. He's 'a Packer' still under contrat to 'the Packers'.

What's with any low balling suggestion of Brett Favre and lieing or being 'a lier'? Emotions MJ.

and... MJ you come off somewhat as 'the slippery Lady'. :D Maybe an unfair observation? Not meant to harm you. and... MJ don't you admire TT because in some way you relate to his style? Live here somewhat in his ego?

Straight up MJ.

This 'rumor' comes down to a simple fact. Does Favre want to play in 2008 or not? If he wants to play he'll play for us. :D

MJZiggy
07-04-2008, 09:08 AM
Favre said there was nothing to it. Favre has BEEN in contact with the Packers. And yet somehow M3 and TT still went on vacation.

And by the way, I admire TT because he took my Packers from a shallow team that was aging and not playing up to their potential, to a team that is seriously deep and made the National Championship game. If he hadn't shown all along that he was on track to do that, I wouldn't have admired him.

And if you take what a man says, and intimate that it's not true because of what someone else says or does, that is suggesting that he's lying. It's really very simple. Favre said there's nothing to the media storm. He said it's a rumor. He doesn't lie. What I can deduce from that is that it's a rumor and there's nothing to it...

texaspackerbacker
07-04-2008, 09:57 AM
EXCELLENT POINTS, Ziggy.

The first line in your post is actually the Bottom Line here. Favre says there is nothing to it. Anybody who thinks otherwise is basically calling him a liar.

What we have here is a bunch of wishful thinking by SOME--not all--Packers fans, combined with God damned media people stirring up trouble in order to CREATE a story where there is none in the off-season. And of course, Favre with his laid back aim-to-please attitude, sometimes answers the leading questions in equivocal ways that can be construed as worth some media asshole writing about.

Example: "Brett, are you getting the itch to play again?"; "Yeah, I guess I do some days"; "Have you been talking to anybody from the Packers organization?"; "Oh, I keep in contact with a few buddies once in a while"; And so on. Take a couple of conversations like that and an intent to stir up controversy; Add an audience that is aching to hear that he might come back, and presto, you have the current situation.

Deputy Nutz
07-04-2008, 10:11 AM
EXCELLENT POINTS, Ziggy.

The first line in your post is actually the Bottom Line here. Favre says there is nothing to it. Anybody who thinks otherwise is basically calling him a liar.

What we have here is a bunch of wishful thinking by SOME--not all--Packers fans, combined with God damned media people stirring up trouble in order to CREATE a story where there is none in the off-season. And of course, Favre with his laid back aim-to-please attitude, sometimes answers the leading questions in equivocal ways that can be construed as worth some media asshole writing about.

Example: "Brett, are you getting the itch to play again?"; "Yeah, I guess I do some days"; "Have you been talking to anybody from the Packers organization?"; "Oh, I keep in contact with a few buddies once in a while"; And so on. Take a couple of conversations like that and an intent to stir up controversy; Add an audience that is aching to hear that he might come back, and presto, you have the current situation.

You spin things better than the liberal mass media. You have to believe Favre is putting his feelers out. His family has been making comments, and sure it is easy to say things when a microphone is shoved in your face, but they are still being said. If Favre wanted to end, he would tell his family that he has no interest in playing, and if asked please respect that. He hasn't. Favre is like every other professional athlete especially after retirement, they want to feel wanted.

Deputy Nutz
07-04-2008, 10:13 AM

Um, his nephew plays for a catholic school in Louisiana I believe. Get you facts straight sister.

Deputy Nutz
07-04-2008, 10:16 AM
I'm deeply deeply hurt by your opinion of me. Put down those ho ho's, your mom wants to go to the parade now.

Actually I am a Ding Dong kind of guy, but thats not the point, this is the best you could come up with, fucking ho ho's?

texaspackerbacker
07-04-2008, 10:36 AM
EXCELLENT POINTS, Ziggy.

You spin things better than the liberal mass media. You have to believe Favre is putting his feelers out. His family has been making comments, and sure it is easy to say things when a microphone is shoved in your face, but they are still being said. If Favre wanted to end, he would tell his family that he has no interest in playing, and if asked please respect that. He hasn't. Favre is like every other professional athlete especially after retirement, they want to feel wanted.

I don't believe it's a question of "feelers" originating with Favre. I believe it's a case of Favre being asked stupid leading questions, and being too nice a guy to say "that's a stupid question; Get out of my face." Instead, he gives the media asshole some sort of a "maybe", and the idiot runs with it. That, and a bunch of hopeful Packer fans gobble it up.

Deputy Nutz
07-04-2008, 10:39 AM
It isn't coming from Favre. everything we have gotten from him is that he is still retired and it is a rumor. Several media sources in Wisconsin claim to have sources that claimed Brett asked to come back and TT said no. Good reporters that are reputable.

Tarlam!
07-04-2008, 11:02 AM
But the more absolute bullshit I see coming from your keyboard and that of that other sick fuck, you know I guess I am more angry at myself for even listen to you 2 knuckheads.(...)The other exceptions are YOU and your German Butt Buddy.

After the first statement, I hoped he was insinuating me. After the second, he can onlny mean me or Sep. An Sep is harmless.

Thank you Sheepdip. Nobody has ever put me in Nutz's class before. I feel like Skinbasket or Murphy must feel!

Tell me again, fuckwit, who has your back on this forum?

sheepshead
07-05-2008, 08:58 AM
But the more absolute bullshit I see coming from your keyboard and that of that other sick fuck, you know I guess I am more angry at myself for even listen to you 2 knuckheads.(...)The other exceptions are YOU and your German Butt Buddy.

After the first statement, I hoped he was insinuating me. After the second, he can onlny mean me or Sep. An Sep is harmless.

Thank you Sheepdip. Nobody has ever put me in Nutz's class before. I feel like Skinbasket or Murphy must feel!

Uhhhh, I think I can operate my key board all by myself thank you. A little insecure are we? Remember fuckhead, you and Sargent numb nuts started this under some very sick and deranged circumstances.

Tarlam!
07-05-2008, 09:18 AM

Uhhhh, I think I can operate my key board all by myself thank you. A little insecure are we? Remember fuckhead, you and Sargent numb nuts started this under some very sick and deranged circumstances.

Excellent. you are down for a cyber fight. Respect, I thought you'd chicken out and run to the mods, PM style like you have always done till now.

So you clearly did mean me with your name calling? Good. Sep hasn't really earned the right to be abused by you, só I am glad which German you are picking on is settled.

You fucking arrogant retard. How dare you come onto this forum with your stupid fuckin' attitude and start to throw you "weight" around and believe you would find such pissants as you did over at JSO that would accept it? I here at PR, don't need you. So fuck off to whence you came, as far as I am concerned. Find me a sindle poster not named Tank or Woodbuck that will have your back. Just fucking do it.

Nobody will, if I guess rightly, because you are an ass. You wanna pick on Nutz? Nutz and posters like Nutz make this forum special. You have no idea of the history of this place and your arrogance tells me you have no interest to learn.

Go and bother Packerchatters. Oh, sorry, I forgot, your foul mouth already has you banned there.

Fucken loser.

sheepshead
07-05-2008, 09:27 AM
oooooo, I think thumbuddys angweeee.....

Tarlam!
07-05-2008, 09:30 AM
oooooo, I think thumbuddys angweeee.....

Boy, you really flogged me with that comeback. i am so devasted, I may never post again.

Ah, fuck it, I will, because, unlike you, I have real friends here. You don't. So, fucking yourself would be a great option for you at this particular moment in time.

Harlan Huckleby
07-05-2008, 11:33 AM
Excellent. you are down for a cyber fight. Respect, I thought you'd chicken out and run to the mods, PM style like you have always done till now.

So you clearly did mean me with your name calling? Good. Sep hasn't really earned the right to be abused by you, só I am glad which German you are picking on is settled.

You fucking arrogant retard.

:lol: :lol: Tarlam!, you just got done demanding that a thread be renamed in the interest of maintaing peace & civility! Rat Love Uber Alles!

But carry on, I'm not bustin your balls. just laughing at um.

Scott Campbell
07-05-2008, 11:35 AM
I'm not bustin your balls. just laughing at um.

Laughing at Tarlam's balls is almost like shooting teens for stealing beer. We really have lost our way.

Partial
07-05-2008, 12:14 PM
Favre said there was nothing to it. Favre has BEEN in contact with the Packers. And yet somehow M3 and TT still went on vacation.

No, he said "its all rumor", which could easily imply yes, that is the rumor floating around that I do not want to comment on until the Packers and I work out an agreement.

MJZiggy
07-05-2008, 12:15 PM

You fucking arrogant retard.

:lol: :lol: Tarlam!, you just got done demanding that a thread be renamed in the interest of maintaing peace & civility! Rat Love Uber Alles!

But carry on, I'm not bustin your balls. just laughing at um.

Tar was objecting to using the thread title to create a separate thread to get on someone's ass. This thread is not named sheep. His is perfectly fine with abusing someone into the dirt in other, less specifically named threads.

That said, sheep, Nutz is the most prolific writer on this site and Tar has established a very strong presence on this site and is very well liked here. Remind me what you've contributed here to be telling two people that I have met and that I happen to like what they can and can't do in a forum they helped establish while you were being abusive at JSO?

packers11
07-05-2008, 12:19 PM
No, he said "its all rumor", which could easily imply yes, that is the rumor floating around that I do not want to comment on until the Packers and I work out an agreement.

perfectly said...

Harlan Huckleby
07-05-2008, 12:24 PM
perfectly fine with abusing someone into the dirt in other, less specifically named threads.

:lol:

oh, I'm sorry, you were being serious.

MJZiggy
07-05-2008, 01:37 PM

Sorry, P. He said both. There were two sentences in that text.