PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Human - MegaFemale 8

SkinBasket
07-03-2008, 09:05 AM
Science has taken a great leap forward. Round Two Begins!

Now that the nasty chaff has been separated from the sweet wheat, we begin our quest to sort through the Mega Females on the road to discovering the best womb for the perfect human.

Wonder Woman survived a strong push by desperate supporters of Ugly Girl with Crabs Eagerly Awaiting You in Hotel to move past the first round. Tony is disappointed, but will have his own brand of revenge in the end, or up front, or wherever.

Apparently packerrats find pregnant women scientifically disgusting and advanced a rather poor look alike with a flat, sultry, child-ready tummy to do battle with America's weakest superhero.

Wonder Woman vs Selma Hayak Lookalike

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/skinbasket/mf08.jpg

digitaldean
07-03-2008, 09:22 AM
http://www.poster.net/hayek-salma/hayek-salma-photo-salma-hayek-6205902.jpg

I don't know, but somehow this pic might influence my vote.... :wink:

Freak Out
07-03-2008, 09:47 AM
If it was the real Selma she would get my vote...but in this case I'm going with the lady with the whip and the invisible jet.

The Leaper
07-03-2008, 12:05 PM
Selma gives me a major johnson.

MJZiggy
07-03-2008, 01:20 PM
That's more than I needed to know...

Zool
07-03-2008, 01:22 PM
If your name was Johnson or Wood and you were in the military, would you take a promotion to the rank of Major?

Harlan Huckleby
07-03-2008, 05:34 PM
the selma hyack relative is a rare beauty. i can't believe you fools are falling for that silcone wonder woman.

mraynrand
07-04-2008, 10:27 AM
If your name was Johnson or Wood and you were in the military, would you take a promotion to the rank of Major?

It's better than being an enlisted man with the last name 'Parts'

oregonpackfan
07-04-2008, 10:37 AM
the selma hyack relative is a rare beauty. i can't believe you fools are falling for that silcone wonder woman.

Harlan,

I believe the Wonder Woman actress as naturally endowed. Silicone implants were relatively rare in those days. If I am wrong, please let me know.

A beauty from the past who was naturally endowed was Raquel Welch. She, IMO, is one of the sexiest women of all time.

Deputy Nutz
07-04-2008, 10:40 AM

Harlan,

I believe the Wonder Woman actress as naturally endowed. Silicone implants were relatively rare in those days. If I am wrong, please let me know.

A beauty from the past who was naturally endowed was Raquel Welch. She, IMO, is one of the sexiest women of all time.

You dirty old bastard.