PDA

View Full Version : What is more annoying....

bobblehead
07-04-2008, 12:12 PM
Nutz was irritated by the political threads in the romper room, but how many people are kinda irked trying to sift thru 74 Brett Favre is coming back threads?

packers11
07-04-2008, 12:27 PM
definitely all the brett favre threads... we should just create one massive thread like someone suggested... I bet it would just be as long as the draft day thread :lol:

mission
07-04-2008, 12:45 PM
definitely all the brett favre threads... we should just create one massive thread like someone suggested... I bet it would just be as long as the draft day thread :lol:

ya, great. another ridiculous thread that veers so far off topic that i wont even read it. good idea, just what we need.

with multiple threads, at least it allows conversations to go a few different ways. each one ends up at its own spot ... single threads can get taken over... see partial vs anyone, me vs crackie, etc... it's a bad look.

so my vote is for bretsky by default

Charles Woodson
07-04-2008, 12:45 PM
If it was up too me, the romper room would consist only of The Skinbaskets science experiement. Political threads should ethier be confined to one thread or another fourm.
But i agree all the brett articles are a lil over the top

twoseven
07-04-2008, 01:46 PM
Well who decided to veer away form the 'official string' in the first place, and then again, then again? Round them up and let's slap them around for awhile. :)

Oscar
07-04-2008, 02:48 PM
Nutz was irritated by the political threads in the romper room, but how many people are kinda irked trying to sift thru 74 Brett Favre is coming back threads?

Does this tread count as #74? Or, does it take the B.F. thread count up to #75? :?: :lol:

mraynrand
07-04-2008, 02:48 PM
If it was up too me, the romper room would consist only of The Skinbaskets science experiement. Political threads should ethier be confined to one thread or another fourm.

Good thing it's not up to you.

Charles Woodson
07-04-2008, 02:53 PM

Good thing it's not up to you.

Speak for yourself buddy,
Sarcasm must not be one of your strong points

Brando19
07-04-2008, 03:27 PM
We need a Brett Favre room.

Tarlam!
07-04-2008, 04:19 PM
I totally agree with the thought of this original post. Our discipline is worse that Packerchatter. That's saying something!

gbgary
07-04-2008, 04:37 PM

yes. just merge all that crap to one thread.

motife
07-04-2008, 04:52 PM
what we need is a Mr. Furious type superhero for the board.

http://bp2.blogger.com/_VZemF-5B1H4/RiQgLFMULfI/AAAAAAAAAMs/8Tte9DlrKsw/s400/mr+furious.jpg

GrnBay007
07-04-2008, 04:54 PM
how many people are kinda irked trying to sift thru 74 Brett Favre is coming back threads?

Not I. Can never be too much talk about Brett! :wink:

texaspackerbacker
07-04-2008, 05:01 PM
It's all about freedom of speech. Just let anybody do/say whatever the hell they want to do/say, and quit griping about it. I take that back. Gripe all you like. That too is part of free speech.

People are free to not read stuff or not respond to it, just like they are free to write, start threads,, etc., and that's the way it oughta be.

motife
07-04-2008, 05:03 PM
It's all about freedom of speech. Just let anybody do/say whatever the hell they want to do/say, and quit griping about it. I take that back. Gripe all you like. That too is part of free speech.

People are free to not read stuff or not respond to it, just like they are free to write, start threads,, etc., and that's the way it oughta be.

Spoken like a true Texan. Yay!

Deputy Nutz
07-04-2008, 07:30 PM

I swear to god I didn't start one of these Brett Favre threads, not a single one. Heck I think I have only looked in a couple, only a couple!

Bretsky
07-04-2008, 11:14 PM

Life is too short for me to get annoyed in a forum

But if I had to I'd vote for the political threads

It's free agency and TT is our GM. There is no news. AROD spouting off his drivel and Favre thinking of coming back is the only news out there so I don't mind. All this Favre stuff has perked up the forum traffic lately as well.

bobblehead
07-04-2008, 11:19 PM

I agree tex, but I was irked by the number of the similar. I try to post on one, then the next day damn if I can't find the right one and they are all 3 pages long.

CW, I wouldn't mind a political section so those not interested wouldn't have to look in, me and tex and harlan and rand could bicker all day and not annoy anyone.

MadtownPacker
07-05-2008, 12:23 PM
Nutz was irritated by the political threads in the romper room, but how many people are kinda irked trying to sift thru 74 Brett Favre is coming back threads?Nutz can get irritated all he wants. He knows that is how the RR works. The Favre topic is hot right now so of course people will want to discuss it just like how this is a election year so people want to talk politics.

But technically you are the one who is screwing up things by starting a non-football thread in the football area complaining about people discussing football.

Some ironic shit if you ask me.

MadtownPacker
07-05-2008, 12:24 PM
I totally agree with the thought of this original post. Our discipline is worse that Packerchatter. That's saying something!Sorry Charile, we have always been way more dysfunctional then those bitches.

bobblehead
07-05-2008, 01:30 PM
Nutz was irritated by the political threads in the romper room, but how many people are kinda irked trying to sift thru 74 Brett Favre is coming back threads?Nutz can get irritated all he wants. He knows that is how the RR works. The Favre topic is hot right now so of course people will want to discuss it just like how this is a election year so people want to talk politics.

But technically you are the one who is screwing up things by starting a non-football thread in the football area complaining about people discussing football.

Some ironic shit if you ask me.

You are correct, I hadn't thought of it that way, feel free to delete or move the thread, I was just annoyed I couldn't find the favre thread I was looking for when I was sifting thru 4 pages of the wrong one.

MadtownPacker
07-05-2008, 08:13 PM
You are correct, I hadn't thought of it that way, feel free to delete or move the thread, I was just annoyed I couldn't find the favre thread I was looking for when I was sifting thru 4 pages of the wrong one.It's all good man. For the most part nothing gets deleted unless it is revealing personal info or is a double post/thread by the same person.

Maybe you need to start a thread about hooker areas you frequent in Vega? You want a topics people can get into that is the one. Nothing but a bunch of sick pervdogs around here anyways.

the_idle_threat
07-06-2008, 10:56 PM
Maybe you need to start a thread about hooker areas you frequent in Vega? You want a topics people can get into that is the one. Nothing but a bunch of sick pervdogs around here anyways.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MJZiggy
07-07-2008, 06:05 AM
Nothing but a bunch of sick pervdogs around here anyways.

Speak for yourself, Paco.

Brainerd
07-07-2008, 06:18 AM

Favre hater!

:D