PDA

View Full Version : Favre . Wanted or not?

packers11
07-05-2008, 05:10 PM
Simple poll. If Favre wants back in (which is rumored he does) would you like to see him week 1 as the starting qb for the GBP?

swede
07-05-2008, 05:24 PM
Football may be a simple game to Brett but it's a little more complicated for the GM, the coaches, and the players.

This team has already been re-tooled around another quarterback, one who was moved into the starting position on the depth chart because Brett retired or didn't feel enough love--whichever you choose to believe--and the bottom line is that Brett quit and the team had to move on.

If the coaches and players don't have a problem with Brett returning then I don't have a problem with Brett returning. I want what's best for the team in the long run.

Bretsky
07-05-2008, 05:35 PM
I'd say yes, but would not blame the Packer brass if they said no.

Bretsky
07-05-2008, 05:37 PM
This will be interesting; my bet is it is close but more will vote no.

I wonder...as report after report come out....if everybody would acknowldge there may be a rift between Favre and TT and TT wants no part of Favre anymore ?

packinpatland
07-05-2008, 07:23 PM
Is it true that TT went down to Mississsippi to see Favre in May?
And if that's true.........why?

MJZiggy
07-05-2008, 07:27 PM
My guess would be warmth and golf...Was there a cold snap in Wis this May?

Scott Campbell
07-05-2008, 07:33 PM

I wonder...as report after report come out....if everybody would acknowldge there may be a rift between Favre and TT and TT wants no part of Favre anymore ?

Depends on what kind of rift. Personality rift? Or was it just because its Ted's job to replace Brett.

packers11
07-05-2008, 08:01 PM
I voted yes for 1 simple reason...

I want to win NOW... NOW is the only thing that matters... Nothing is guaranteed... Put the best players on the field NOW...
Favre > Rodgers for the 2008-2009 season...

Favre is proven, and the team's window is at its greatest it has been in awhile... IF Rodgers turns out to be good in the near future, thats great, but he could also be a flop...

TravisWilliams23
07-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Too early to say. I want training camp to begin and I want to see if Arod can move the offense during pre-season games and NOT get injured! I think Favre could come in and run any offense MM may have installed. Plus if he's the coach I think he is, he'll have all pre-season to adjust the team to Favre again. One problem TT may have with the un-retirement is that 12 million in cap space. Maybe it screws up plans to rework a few key players contracts. Just a thought.

Harlan Huckleby
07-05-2008, 08:15 PM
I voted yes for 1 simple reason...

I want to win NOW... NOW

well, your poll reflects your bias. most people are unhappy saying Favre is unwanted. maybe i am nit-picking

oregonpackfan
07-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Swede made some valid points. As the Packers coaches, GM have shifted their focus for the future, I believe it is time for the Packers to move forward without Brett Favre.

Please do not take my point as dissrespecting Brett Favre. As a Packer fan, I will always be grateful for his dedication, spirit, toughness, and will to win. He made his decision to retire and the Packers have made decisions to start the 2008 without Favre.

Harlan Huckleby
07-05-2008, 08:31 PM
i expect favre is totally fine playing in another city, even if gb is his preference. I think people read too much anger/disrespecting/etc. into favre's relationship with TT. i think things are just happening like they appear on the surface. Favre changed his mind very late, the packersw have moved on. No hard feelings or intrigue.

texaspackerbacker
07-05-2008, 09:04 PM

There is NO EVIDENCE and virtually no credibility to any of these reports. Why are people so quick to believe these media assholes who at best are trying to create a story where there is none, and at worst are trying to stir up trouble that harms the Packers?

I voted no. I honestly think the Packers would be at least as well off with Rodgers as with the '07 Favre, and they would be a helluva lot better off with Rodgers than with Favre giving the 80% of last year effort he supposedly wants to do, and playing like '06 or worse.

mmmdk
07-05-2008, 09:16 PM
Winning is paramount but I still say 'NO'.

Carolina_Packer
07-05-2008, 11:31 PM
I say yes and I hope he is allowed to come back. He's still got it until I see that he's lost it. I think most here would be OK with Favre coming back if he had waiting to announce his intentions and had not held a presser to retire. If he had announced he was coming back this year late last season, many here would be glad. Look, you can always insert A-Rod if need be.

Tarlam!
07-06-2008, 01:30 AM
I'm a "no". I love the guy and I want to be cheering on a SB winner this season as much as anybody.

I am not as convinced as others that a 39 year old QB is our best chance to win. Brett played some awful games last season. Of course he played his lights out in some others, no denying it.

What he lacked was consistency IMHO. If Brett came back, would we get the Seattle or Giants Brett?

Obviously there is no evidence yet as to whether A-Rod will be consistently good. And we don't know if he really is a Hangnail Rodgers either. But in naming him the starter after Brett's retirement, the real experts have spoken on this.

packers11
07-06-2008, 12:03 PM
Interesting poll so far... I was thinking 60/40 in the 'yes' when I first started the thread...

Bretsky
07-06-2008, 12:25 PM
Lot of very pro TT posters in here and they will side with TT; I think nearly all of us figure TT does not want Favre back now

Patler
07-06-2008, 12:39 PM
Lot of very pro TT posters in here and they will side with TT; I think nearly all of us figure TT does not want Favre back now

What about MM? It has been implied in many circles that he does not either.

MJZiggy
07-06-2008, 12:41 PM
What about those who are voting one way or the other because that is what's best for the PACKERS without regard to TT or BF? And if you're thinking that everyone has to choose sides between TT and Favre on a forum, imagine how it must be in the locker room...

Harlan Huckleby
07-06-2008, 12:42 PM
FAvre is starting to sound like the old maid card. :lol:

Patler
07-06-2008, 01:00 PM
What about those who are voting one way or the other because that is what's best for the PACKERS without regard to TT or BF? And if you're thinking that everyone has to choose sides between TT and Favre on a forum, imagine how it must be in the locker room...

If neither TT nor MM want Favre back at this point, there is not much chosing to be done in the locker room if the players want jobs in Green Bay! :lol:

sheepshead
07-06-2008, 01:30 PM
If I had to bet, I'd say he comes back and they deal with Rodgers later. Brett plays for us one last time.

texaspackerbacker
07-06-2008, 01:42 PM
Having Favre at QB meant going to an unconventional gameplan--limiting a lot of things the offense could do--needing to protect Favre from the rush by quick pass plays, etc. With all the weapons the Packers have, I'm looking forward to seeing the whole arsenal--from two TEs both capable of going deep to five wideouts and not having to keep somebody in to block.

If Favre does come back, I, like most everybody else, will get psyched up to win that way. I think the most direct route, though, to a great season is with Rodgers.

I say again, though, there is NO EVIDENCE Favre is even seriously interested in coming back. It's all another fiasco generated by the God damned media.

Packnut
07-06-2008, 02:20 PM
Having Favre at QB meant going to an unconventional gameplan--limiting a lot of things the offense could do--needing to protect Favre from the rush by quick pass plays, etc. With all the weapons the Packers have, I'm looking forward to seeing the whole arsenal--from two TEs both capable of going deep to five wideouts and not having to keep somebody in to block.

If Favre does come back, I, like most everybody else, will get psyched up to win that way. I think the most direct route, though, to a great season is with Rodgers.

I say again, though, there is NO EVIDENCE Favre is even seriously interested in coming back. It's all another fiasco generated by the God damned media.

I would totally dis-agree on the offense being limited. In fact, it was just the opposite. Farve's pre-snap recognition and freedom in adjusting plays allowed for a wide open style. MM went to 4 and 5 wide because of Favre's strengths.

Now if you wanna say it was limited because of Favre's lack of mobility in rolling out, then I would would remind you that MOST coaches do not use it because it puts your QB on an island and in serious harm's way.

If anything, a 1st season Rodger's offense will be more limited than Favre's ever was for a myriad of reasons with the #1 being game experience. Also, MM can guess all he wants as to what Rodger's strengths will be, but until they are applied in a game, it's all conjecture at this point.

texaspackerbacker
07-06-2008, 02:38 PM
I can't strongly disagree with anything you said, but I just think it was and would be a lot easier for teams to gameplan against Favre than against Rodgers. As for the experience factor, hopefully, after three years of grooming and a little bit of game time last year, he will come through like something other than a rookie.

Scott Campbell
07-06-2008, 02:41 PM
Now if you wanna say it was limited because of Favre's lack of mobility in rolling out, then I would would remind you that MOST coaches do not use it because it puts your QB on an island and in serious harm's way.

Favre rolls out all the time. He has plenty of mobility left for that. He's just not mobile enough or stupid enough to scramble for a bunch of first downs at 38 years old.

Scott Campbell
07-06-2008, 02:42 PM
I say again, though, there is NO EVIDENCE Favre is even seriously interested in coming back.

There's lots of evidence. But no proof.

Scott Campbell
07-06-2008, 02:44 PM

LOL

It's always got to be about Ted - huh B?

Zool
07-06-2008, 07:42 PM

LOL

It's always got to be about Ted - huh B?

Makes for an easy target. Brett can do no wrong, so someone must be wrong in the situation. I've been avoiding this crap for the whole weekend. Wish I had waited longer. What happens if he does come back this year? Same BS around the March-June time frame 2009.

Tarlam!
07-07-2008, 04:01 AM
I've been avoiding this crap for the whole weekend. Wish I had waited longer. What happens if he does come back this year? Same BS around the March-June time frame 2009.

I gotta think if he's with the Packers, it would be a last "hurrah".

I'm a big fan of A-Rod, but can he get us a SB as a first year starter? Has it been done before? I don't have enough history of the game to answer, but my suspicion is "no", it hasn't.

In SB XXV, Jeff Hostetler, New York Giants took over for Phil Simms late in the season (90/91 season). He'd had 5 or so years in the league. But that's the closest I could find during the Super Bowl Era.

Seems all QB's needed a couple, few years to win one.

So, dear fans, if A-Rod starts tis season and leads our club to the SB win, it will make history.

Simple statistics say, it won't happen. And we all crave for that ultimate fan feeling.

So, statistically, our best bet is #4.

#4 coming back must force TT to trade A-Rod, or piss him off so badly, that he's a short-lived Packer, 2 years at best.

I am getting to a point, I just need to gather my thoughts.

If we take Favre back, we are almost certain to lose A-Rod. So, we take now and sacrifice the future. Basically, we place a bet.

If Favre only plays one more year, win, lose or draw and we lose A-Rod in the process, we should continue to treat our QB's, the way we treated A-Rod in that we don't flame Brohm or Flynn by starting them too early.

For me, the Packers are in a Win/Win situation.

Play Favre, potentially win SB.
Play A-Rod potentially make history and at very least, build for the future.
Play Favre, lose A-Rod, hire a vet for next season and continue to build future grooming Brohm/Flynn.

I put a lot of thought into this post, because I know you all think I am just a rambler. I hope you'll have some courtesy on this one if I didn't explain myself very well.

Brainerd
07-07-2008, 05:37 AM
Favre

Came off the bench after having thrown just 3 or so NFL passes when the starting QB was injured and lead the team to a dramatic come-from-behind victory. No sitting and learning and going over playbooks for 3 years. No learning from a Hall of Fame QB. Came straight off the bench cold and just won baby.

Rodgers

Yeah. Thats right. He lost the Dallas game.

Brainerd
07-07-2008, 05:59 AM
#4 coming back must force TT to trade A-Rod, or piss him off so badly, that he's a short-lived Packer, 2 years at best.

Isn't everyone saying Favre should man-up and quit being a prima-donna?

Rodgers and his feelings. Sigh. Who cares if he's pissed-off? Its a TEAM game right?

swede
07-07-2008, 07:54 AM

Rodgers and his feelings. Sigh. Who cares if he's pissed-off? Its a TEAM game right?

So when you get to work today and find that old Al, who retired last week, has come back and taken away the promotion you were given you'll welcome him back by buying a beer for him after work. No biggie. Just money for your family and prestige in your professional standing with peers.

Badgerinmaine
07-07-2008, 08:15 AM
Swede made some valid points. As the Packers coaches, GM have shifted their focus for the future, I believe it is time for the Packers to move forward without Brett Favre.

Please do not take my point as dissrespecting Brett Favre. As a Packer fan, I will always be grateful for his dedication, spirit, toughness, and will to win. He made his decision to retire and the Packers have made decisions to start the 2008 without Favre.
Amen across the board.

Brainerd
07-07-2008, 08:30 AM

So when you get to work today and find that old Al, who retired last week, has come back and taken away the promotion you were given you'll welcome him back by buying a beer for him after work. No biggie. Just money for your family and prestige in your professional standing with peers.

Stuck sharp objects deep into your ears as a small child Swede? It would explain your inability to differentiate between apples and oranges. Here's a hint: Apples are red.

Since you love things made of straw here's a taste:

A straw man argument is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.[1] To "set up a straw man" or "set up a straw man argument" is to describe a position that superficially resembles an opponent's actual view but is easier to refute, then attribute that position to the opponent (for example, deliberately overstating the opponent's position).[1] A straw man argument can be a successful rhetorical technique (that is, it may succeed in persuading people) but it carries little or no real evidential weight, because the opponent's actual argument has not been refuted.

The Leaper
07-07-2008, 09:06 AM
I'm fine with Favre coming back...as long as he states 2008 will be his final year in the NFL and is OK with allowing Rodgers to play a significant role as a reserve so that Favre can stay fresh for a stretch run.

The Leaper
07-07-2008, 09:11 AM
This team has already been re-tooled around another quarterback, one who was moved into the starting position on the depth chart because Brett retired or didn't feel enough love--whichever you choose to believe--and the bottom line is that Brett quit and the team had to move on.

Retooled? Perhaps somewhat...but training camp hasn't even started yet.

Rodgers should be a key player in 2008, even if Favre returns. Any adjustments to the playbook or strategy don't have to be tossed out the window if Favre returns.

Tarlam!
07-07-2008, 09:48 AM

Stuck sharp objects deep into your ears as a small child Swede? It would explain your inability to differentiate between apples and oranges. Here's a hint: Apples are red.

A straw man argument is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.[1] To "set up a straw man" or "set up a straw man argument" is to describe a position that superficially resembles an opponent's actual view but is easier to refute, then attribute that position to the opponent (for example, deliberately overstating the opponent's position).[1] A straw man argument can be a successful rhetorical technique (that is, it may succeed in persuading people) but it carries little or no real evidential weight, because the opponent's actual argument has not been refuted.

Owned, Bitch. Try and come back all you'd want. Swede just doused your lights.

Helluva comeback, Swede. respect.

Brainerd
07-07-2008, 09:52 AM

Owned, Bitch. Try and come back all you'd want. Swede just doused your lights.

Helluva comeback, Swede. respect.

How sweet. Swede has friends to pass through life in ignorant bliss. Pigs do love their slop.

Tarlam!
07-07-2008, 09:54 AM
I'm fine with Favre coming back...as long as he states 2008 will be his final year in the NFL and is OK with allowing Rodgers to play a significant role as a reserve so that Favre can stay fresh for a stretch run.

Wow, new perspective here.

Favre doesn't need to do shit, except turn up on mandatories. He has, what, 2 more years on his deal? So, what you are saying is, you want him to renigg on his deal. Again.

People, Favre is not a mechanic on some assembly line. he is a QB in the NFL. He is the equivilent of Lee Ioccoca on the football field. These people do not get a pass for retiring under false pretences. They make more money, and do so easiliy, than anybody on this forum could ever dream of making.

I do not get this love fest with Favre. I just do not. A man in his position should not be forgiven for making mistakes, not as his level. set some standards.

The Leaper
07-07-2008, 10:58 AM
I do not get this love fest with Favre. I just do not.

It is about winning.

It is about having a franchise caliber QB leading your team.

Rodgers MIGHT be OK as a starter. He MIGHT even be very good. He MIGHT play well in 2008. However, we don't know.

I KNOW that Favre would be very solid in 2008 if he returned. He's too experienced and too talented to not take advantage of the wealth of skill on the offensive roster. He can put up MVP numbers with this offense...we saw it firsthand last season.

My issue is that he poops out by year end because he's an old man by NFL standards. He needs to let Rodgers have more of a role in the preparation and playing process...to help Rodgers grow and keep Brett fresh.

Personally, I don't really care either way. I think Green Bay will be OK with Rodgers...although I doubt they challenge for a title in 2008 because of his inexperience. There will be a period of growing pains whenever Favre does move on...whether it is in 2008 or 2050. When that period comes is of no concern to me...because it is unavoidable.

So, I'd rather take a shot at another title run with Favre in 2008...because the future with Rodgers is a complete unknown, regardless of the promise or potential he holds. Can he avoid injury? Can he handle the expectations?

In terms of "holding him to a standard"...I'm speechless. I didn't realize there was some kind of "retirement etiquette" out there that Favre is forced to follow. He still has a valid contract with the Packers...and he can play if he wants to.

Those booting him to the curb are the ones ignoring the contract and devaluing it.

Scott Campbell
07-07-2008, 11:04 AM
How sweet. Swede has friends to pass through life in ignorant bliss. Pigs do love their slop.

Ok, this is your third pissing match already this morning. Try one of these:

https://firstaidmonster.com/images/products/FAM_MIDOL_MAX_STRENGTH_CAPLE-5300.jpg

Tarlam!
07-07-2008, 11:08 AM
Leaper, you qouted me, but you utterly ignored what i really had to say. That's OK. I just wanted to point it out is all.

Scott Campbell
07-07-2008, 11:11 AM
Leaper, you qouted me, but you utterly ignored what i really had to say. That's OK. I just wanted to point it out is all.

I get the lovefest with Favre.

The Leaper
07-07-2008, 11:32 AM
Leaper, you qouted me, but you utterly ignored what i really had to say.

You wanted to know why there was a lovefest with Favre. I responded. My entire post revolved around why someone might see past Favre's dismal handling of his retirement and hope he comes back for one last hurrah.

Brainerd
07-07-2008, 01:43 PM

https://firstaidmonster.com/images/products/FAM_MIDOL_MAX_STRENGTH_CAPLE-5300.jpg

Is this experience talking?

Scott Campbell
07-07-2008, 01:46 PM

I have 7 wives. What do you think?

Freak Out
07-07-2008, 01:50 PM
I voted yes because I could never vote against old #4.....but I think his SB days are over, he had a chance last year and fell short...and I think the way the championship game ended will forever haunt him and that is a huge factor in all this. He wants redemption.
The offense with Favre at the helm would probably be better this year but will that equate into a trip to the SB?

Brainerd
07-07-2008, 02:09 PM

I have 7 wives. What do you think?

So you take Midol to help with the stress that would come from having 7 wives? I see. Didn't work this morning huh?

Transference is a phenomenon in psychology characterized by unconscious redirection of feelings for one person to another.

I guess I was your target today. Better me than any of your wives. You're welcome.

To Scott's wives:

Hello, How are you?
Hello, Nice day?
Hello, He's such a kidder isn't he?
Hello, I'm fine, thanks for asking.
Hello, Yes I agree, Go Packers!
Hello, I like Favre too.
Hello, TT has such a fanbase here doesn't he?

Scott Campbell
07-07-2008, 02:16 PM
So you take Midol to help with the stress that would come from having 7 wives?

Not stress so much. Sympathy cramping. Maybe you'd prefer the suppository?

Brainerd
07-07-2008, 02:17 PM

Not stress so much. Sympathy cramping.

lol :)

Brainerd
07-07-2008, 02:23 PM

Not stress so much. Sympathy cramping. Maybe you'd prefer the suppository?

We're talking about your multiple issues when challenged. Me, this is just some fun with no effort. Don't want to talk to me about football. Fine, I'll play. Not even breaking a sweat. Fish in a barrel. Getting kind of bored actually. I guess we'll continue later in some other thread. Give you time to awe me with more of your handle names. Pea-Brainerd huh? Sigh. Dude, you need to do better than that.

The Leaper
07-07-2008, 02:36 PM
The offense with Favre at the helm would probably be better this year but will that equate into a trip to the SB?

I dunno...can the offensive line provide a running game when it counts?

I dunno...can the WRs catch passes that hit them in the numbers in crucial situations?

I dunno...can Al Harris show up just once against anyone other than Detroit Lions WRs?

Favre carried that offense during half of the season last year...and saved their bacon when Grant (inexperienced, but talented young guy like Rodgers) came up extremely small early in that Seahawk playoff game.

If you or anyone else wants to logically argue that Favre can't win, you look like an idiot. Favre remains one of the most talented and feared QBs in the NFL...and with good reason.

Scott Campbell
07-07-2008, 02:37 PM
We're talking about your multiple issues when challenged.

We are???

Gunakor
07-07-2008, 03:30 PM

I dunno...can the WRs catch passes that hit them in the numbers in crucial situations?

I dunno...can Al Harris show up just once against anyone other than Detroit Lions WRs?

Favre carried that offense during half of the season last year...and saved their bacon when Grant (inexperienced, but talented young guy like Rodgers) came up extremely small early in that Seahawk playoff game.

If you or anyone else wants to logically argue that Favre can't win, you look like an idiot. Favre remains one of the most talented and feared QBs in the NFL...and with good reason.

But you make it sound like Rodgers CAN'T win. Truth is it was recievers like Driver and Jennings that made Favre look all pro last year. I've been saying that since the season ended. Those recievers, plus a more experienced James Jones and an outrageously talented and extremely athletic rookie in Jordy Nelson will come back this year and get the job done for whomever starts at QB. That WR corps has been and will continue to be the stars of this offense.

cheesner
07-07-2008, 03:42 PM
Time undoes us all.

It is sadlly time for Brett to hang them up. Thanks for the memories, but for the greater good of the team, it is time.

Freak Out
07-07-2008, 03:49 PM

Grant put the ball on the ground twice which of course hurt the team...but he came up small? He seemed to redeem himself pretty well after those mishaps.

The Leaper
07-07-2008, 04:02 PM
Grant put the ball on the ground twice which of course hurt the team...but he came up small? He seemed to redeem himself pretty well after those mishaps.

Yeah...he did atone for things.

My point was more about an inexperienced guy who had some real struggles early in his first big game...which is what you can expect from Rodgers this season. Can he rebound from some bad throws? Will the team be able to rally around him?

I give Favre a huge amount of credit for Grant's later performance...as he carried that team down the field for a score to make it 14-7 and get the team back in the game with his arm. That gave Grant and the rest of the offense confidence to get back in there and keep going.

That kind of leadership is precisely what will be missing in 2008 without Favre...and what IMO eliminates them from title contention without him.

MJZiggy
07-07-2008, 08:11 PM

Yes!! Send me some of that shit before I feel the need to comment in this thread...

packers11
07-08-2008, 11:46 AM
PFT had a funny pic...

http://www.profootballtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/jock_favre.jpg

The Packers suggest a cure for Brett Favre’s “itch”.

Freak Out
07-08-2008, 12:43 PM

Who said he can't still win games? Favre can win...of that there is no doubt as there is no doubt he is probably still one of the best QBs in the NFL.......But he failed in the Championship, at home when he had what was most likely his last shot at a SB. That's what is killing him.

The Leaper
07-08-2008, 12:58 PM
But he failed in the Championship, at home when he had what was most likely his last shot at a SB. That's what is killing him.

Hopefully it is killing the entire team...because they just about all failed miserably in some aspect that day.

MadtownPacker
07-08-2008, 01:11 PM
But he failed in the Championship, at home when he had what was most likely his last shot at a SB. That's what is killing him.

Hopefully it is killing the entire team...because they just about all failed miserably in some aspect that day.Thats what I was gonna say. I dont recall anyone being outstanding that day, McCarthy included.

Freak Out
07-08-2008, 01:22 PM

Hopefully it is killing the entire team...because they just about all failed miserably in some aspect that day.Thats what I was gonna say. I dont recall anyone being outstanding that day, McCarthy included.

No doubt about it.....but think how you would feel if you threw that last pass after being given one more chance. Everybody has to be hungry for it after that game...Favre more than many considering his competitiveness.

packers11
07-09-2008, 03:52 PM
the fans have spoken!

MJZiggy
07-09-2008, 06:17 PM
Who cares what the fans think? We're peripheral in all this...

Packers4Ever
07-09-2008, 08:50 PM
[quote=Freak Out]Grant put the ball on the ground twice which of course hurt the team..

I give Favre a huge amount of credit for Grant's later performance...as he carried that team down the field for a score to make it 14-7 and get the team back in the game with his arm. That gave Grant and the rest of the offense confidence to get back in there and keep going.

That kind of leadership is precisely what will be missing in 2008 without Favre...and what IMO eliminates them from title contention without him.

Well said, Leaper !!

Tyrone Bigguns
07-09-2008, 09:02 PM
I want you, the right way
I want you, but i want
you to want me too
Want you to want me baby
Just like i want you
I'll give you all the love
I want in return
But half the love is all i feel
Sweet darling
It's too bad it's too sad
You don't want me no more
But i'm gonna change your mind
Someway, somehow
I want you, the right way
I want you, but i want
you to want me too

Harlan Huckleby
07-09-2008, 09:16 PM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/jock_favre.jpg

The Packers suggest a cure for Brett Favre’s “itch”.

pretty damn funny