PDA

View Full Version : Tank, Go Away

Tankduke
07-06-2008, 08:07 PM
I have a feeling I'm gonna get banned soon and this time it will be permanent . Never got the chance before to thank the few posters here that made me come back for more whenever I am bored or high or whatever.

MJ: seems like you are around everytime I checked out this forum. I think you for that.

Bretsky: you are cool but i still cant believe you never smoked weed in college. UW-madison is supposed to be a party school. How you came out of it a Mary Jane virgin is beyond belief.

Mazzin: you are not I and I am not you. You are hot. But part of me think you might be a cop working undercover.

Motif: you are cool, u do all my packer research for me, and I thank you for that.

Grnbay007: Your my favorite mod.

GbMichele: You're my favorite female poster.

Harlan: you are funny and I thank you for that.

Woodbuck: you are very smart and I thank you for arguing with Campbell for me. Arguing with campbell is like arguing with an ape; he's so idiotic.

Campbell: thanks for bumping up my threads.

Ballhawk: you are my favorite teenage poster now that mazzin is in her 20's.

Tex: you can be funny at times and you dont even realize it.

GreenDay/MrArnRand: thanks for keeping alive the legacy of Dr. John Holmes, MD, PhD's.

Patler: Arguing with you is like doing a term paper: research, research and more research. But you are cool.

Who else? I cant think of any one else right now.

But if I didnt mention your name, thats not b/c i hate you. Its just that I dont care much about your posts.

So for the last time, Goodbye Rats! :)

MJZiggy
07-06-2008, 08:14 PM
If you like us so much how come you tried so damn hard to get your ass banned?

Deputy Nutz
07-06-2008, 08:34 PM
Because he is retarded

oregonpackfan
07-06-2008, 08:36 PM
"...like two ships passing in the night..."

mraynrand
07-06-2008, 09:11 PM
Oh the HUMANITY!

The classic good bye thread! The tears are flowing Tank! I haven't cried like this since TID quit the JSOnline threads - or since watching "Fast and Furious" at the theaters. Good Bye! Good luck! Bon Voyage! Godspeed!

Joemailman
07-06-2008, 09:13 PM
I hope the mods refuse to ban him so we can keep bumping this thread.

Scott Campbell
07-06-2008, 09:24 PM
Arguing with campbell is like arguing with an ape; he's so idiotic.

We've, got, a gorilla for sale. Magilla, gorilla, for sale. Come on. Buy him. Take him home and try him..........

Thanks for the shout out even though I bust your balls relentlessly.

http://www.johnrozum.com/images/magillagorilla.jpg

GBRulz
07-06-2008, 10:44 PM
I hope the mods refuse to ban him so we can keep bumping this thread.

Obviously they have or he wouldn't be back. Which I'm fine with, but whether it be Tank or anyone....why the ongoing drama of banning someone and letting them back, etc? Did he break a rule or didn't he? The soap opera gets old.

Tarlam!
07-07-2008, 09:42 AM
We banned this fuckwit. Why do we need this drisel?

Mods, come on. Get rid of this turd and his shitty posts - every time he raises his punked out head.

Scott Campbell
07-07-2008, 10:41 AM
...why the ongoing drama of banning someone and letting them back, etc? Did he break a rule or didn't he? The soap opera gets old.

For a second there I thought you were talking about Favre.

sheepshead
07-07-2008, 02:26 PM
I for one embrace diversity and dont think he has exhibited the hatred and ignorance other "seasoned" members of this forum has on numerous occasions. If there is a vote to ban posters, I dont think this guy makes the list.

Zool
07-07-2008, 02:28 PM
I for one embrace diversity and dont think he has exhibited the hatred and ignorance other "seasoned" members of this forum has on numerous occasions. If there is a vote to ban posters, I dont think this guy makes the list.

Might want to at least educate yourself on the facts before making this sort of statement.

sheepshead
07-07-2008, 03:11 PM
I know him well from another forum, but thanks for the heads up.

The Leaper
07-07-2008, 03:14 PM
This is arguably as convincing as Favre's retirement...so I'll stay tuned.

Deputy Nutz
07-07-2008, 03:27 PM

You speaking again? I guess you enjoy spam, and have a user create multiple accounts. When you decide to start your own glorious forum then you can make decisions and allow Tank to make up the majority of your lovely contributors, hell maybe he will even argue with himself to create an entertaining battle of wits.

Tyrone Bigguns
07-07-2008, 06:26 PM

Might want to at least educate yourself on the facts before making this sort of statement.

why would he wanna start doing that now? Kinda goes against his whole deal.

Tarlam!
07-08-2008, 05:29 AM

You speaking again? I guess you enjoy spam, and have a user create multiple accounts. When you decide to start your own glorious forum then you can make decisions and allow Tank to make up the majority of your lovely contributors, hell maybe he will even argue with himself to create an entertaining battle of wits.

Nutz' German "Butt-Buddy" here Sheep chiming in to tell you to fuck back off to the JSO poster's shelter because you stink.

I know, that was totally below your class. Not by much, though.

And Tank, just volunteer to stay away. You were voted off. Less people here want you than people that do. Take a fuckin' hint li'l guy!

mraynrand
07-08-2008, 06:52 AM

Nutz' German "Butt-Buddy" here Sheep chiming in to tell you to fuck back off to the JSO poster's shelter because you stink.

I know, that was totally below your class. Not by much, though.

And Tank, just volunteer to stay away. You were voted off. Less people here want you than people that do. Take a fuckin' hint li'l guy!

And, Can you feel the love tonight?

sheepshead
07-08-2008, 07:24 AM

I'm not even sure what this fucking means, but go fuck yourself anyway.

Deputy Nutz
07-08-2008, 09:01 AM

I'm not even sure what this fucking means, but go fuck yourself anyway.

Three times a day, 7 days a week, a couple of times in church.

SkinBasket
07-08-2008, 09:54 AM
If there is a vote to ban posters, I dont think this guy makes the list.

Careful. Take Tank out of the top spot on that list, and you're probably next. Nothing personal. I like diversity too and don't mind you acting like a cranky, herpes-laden douchebag.

Tarlam!
07-08-2008, 10:56 AM
If there is a vote to ban posters, I dont think this guy makes the list.

Careful. Take Tank out of the top spot on that list, and you're probably next. Nothing personal. I like diversity too and don't mind you acting like a cranky, herpes-laden douchebag.

I don't think anybody wants Sheep Dip banned. He's abrasive, arrogant etc. But he's not comparable to Tank. No one is, are they?

I don't think many people like Sheep Dip, but that's OK. We shouldn't ban people cause we don't like 'em Skin. You, me, Nutz and Mad would be next!

Zool
07-08-2008, 10:59 AM
No LaChance.....just you

MadtownPacker
07-08-2008, 11:31 AM
I sometimes wish I would get banned... :bang:

SkinBasket
07-08-2008, 11:43 AM
I don't think many people like Sheep Dip, but that's OK. We shouldn't ban people cause we don't like 'em Skin. You, me, Nutz and Mad would be next!

That's why it's nice to have a buffer like tank and sheep.

Zool
07-08-2008, 11:46 AM

That's why it's nice to have a fluffer like tank and sheep.

So which one is your fluffer?

sheepshead
07-08-2008, 12:11 PM
I sometimes wish I would get banned... :bang:

HAAAAAAAAA

SkinBasket
07-08-2008, 01:17 PM
So which one is your fluffer?

Depends on the scene. Vaginal I go Tank. Anal I pick sheep.

Tarlam!
07-08-2008, 01:36 PM

That's why it's nice to have a buffer like tank and sheep.

We already banned Tank. Let's just keep up with the programme, Skin.