PDA

View Full Version : Hendu Rips Favre

HarveyWallbangers
06-07-2006, 11:54 PM
Got your attention. Nah, in a funny way.

From Fox Sports:

QUOTE TO NOTE: "Old and gray (in the hair). Man, I'm just amazed. He doesn't look slow. He doesn't look like he's not an athlete. But, he does look old." -- Fullback William Henderson on the arrival of 36-year-old quarterback Brett Favre for the team's organized team activities, which started May 31.

BF4MVP
06-08-2006, 12:53 AM
LOL ya scared me there.. :lol:

GBRulz
06-08-2006, 09:07 AM
Harv, you've been reading too much negative media reports, haven't you? :wink: Oh heck, is there really any other kind? :roll:

Chubbyhubby
06-08-2006, 09:28 AM
Harv, you've been reading too much negative media reports, haven't you? :wink: Oh heck, is there really any other kind? :roll:

Speaking about negative... GBMichele did you know you have 666 posts! Thats scary! LOL

woodbuck27
06-08-2006, 09:35 AM

Speaking about negative... GBMichele did you know you have 666 posts! Thats scary! LOL

Ohhh Yeaaaa ! Put up another one really fast. I'm Irish !

woodbuck27
06-08-2006, 09:39 AM
Got your attention. Nah, in a funny way.

From Fox Sports:

QUOTE TO NOTE: "Old and gray (in the hair). Man, I'm just amazed. He doesn't look slow. He doesn't look like he's not an athlete. But, he does look old." -- Fullback William Henderson on the arrival of 36-year-old quarterback Brett Favre for the team's organized team activities, which started May 31.

Yes for God's sake Favre . . .

have just a little false pride and keep the media off that one, by using a little Grecian Formula or it's equivalent.

Color your hair because you look way too old to be as GREAT as you are. . .
STILL.

GBRulz
06-08-2006, 09:48 AM
ok guys...feel better now, this is 668 :mrgreen:

MJZiggy
06-08-2006, 10:04 AM
Thank you, And Buck, I'd have to agree that with the cash he's pulling in, he could afford to have someone do his roots every now and again!

woodbuck27
06-08-2006, 10:16 AM
Thank you, And Buck, I'd have to agree that with the cash he's pulling in, he could afford to have someone do his roots every now and again!

The only Packer I have known, that seems to have aged any faster would be Mike Sherman. Check out photos of him in 2000-02 and how he looked when TT turfed him late last Season.

Maybe he didn't have time to get that color in, because he certainly was all Packers, inspite of those that condemn him.

MJZiggy
06-08-2006, 10:26 AM
Perhaps Sherman's aging also had something to do with his diet (or lack thereof?) I watched one of his last tv shows at the end of the season and as he talked his breathing sounded funny and I have to think that if he weighed less that wouldn't have been the case. He also put a whole lot of stress on himself.

Badgepack
06-08-2006, 10:26 AM
I am told my grey hair makes me look distinguished.
Is that another word for old? :neutral:

MJZiggy
06-08-2006, 10:44 AM
Are you playing a young man's game?

RashanGary
06-08-2006, 10:46 AM
I like the gray hair look. Sure, it makes him look older, but it is who he is. He's not gonna color his hair. He's just a hick from mississippi and he's true to his roots.

The Leaper
06-08-2006, 11:12 AM
I like the grey.

I think men become more distinguished with age for the most part...you earn those grey hairs, so why try to look like some ridiculous 20-something idiot who is clueless about life in general?

I can say that now...I turned 30 earlier this year. Damn 20-somethings!

Badgepack
06-08-2006, 11:14 AM

Playing pick up basketball games at local college with 20 year old punks 2-3 times a week. Does that count?

Chubbyhubby
06-08-2006, 11:20 AM
ok guys...feel better now, this is 668 :mrgreen:

Thanks GBMichele, I feel relived! LOL

GBRulz
06-08-2006, 11:49 AM
I think men become more distinguished with age for the most part...you earn those grey hairs,

yes, and it's not fair! What did i do to earn gray hair in my mid 20's already?!?

Bossman641
06-08-2006, 11:53 AM

Playing pick up basketball games at local college with 20 year old punks 2-3 times a week. Does that count?

I get a laugh when old guys play bball at school here. Some of them are surprisingly good, but they're few and far between.

Anti-Polar Bear
06-08-2006, 12:01 PM
Ted Thompson's hair is white, like a Polar Bear's.

Badgepack
06-08-2006, 12:13 PM

I get a laugh when old guys play bball at school here. Some of them are surprisingly good, but they're few and far between.

Hey, I hold my own against the young uns, I'd kick your ass (umm, how big a boy are ya?) :mrgreen:

I will admit they do laugh when a throw up an old fashion hook shot on them.

Bossman641
06-08-2006, 12:42 PM

Hey, I hold my own against the young uns, I'd kick your ass (umm, how big a boy are ya?) :mrgreen:

I will admit they do laugh when a throw up an old fashion hook shot on them.

I'm 22, about 6'3" or 6'4". And i love the hook shot, just not the big sweeping hook, the baby hook. It's practically unblockable. If you can utilize that shot with both hands you're virtually unstoppable around the hoop.