PDA

View Full Version : old, but still great

bobblehead
07-09-2008, 11:00 PM
http://www.bercasio.com/movies/dems-wmd-before-iraq.wmv

I love this clip.

Bretsky
07-09-2008, 11:27 PM
Here I wondered if you were coming around and when I saw the title I was surprised that a Favre thread was in the RR :wink:

Partial
07-10-2008, 12:00 AM
WTF is this BS propaganda?!?!? Ziggy told me that we only went to war for oil and no one supports the war but W. Never in my wildest dreams would I see Slick Willy and the liberal pack of lions preaching about how dangerous Iraq is!!!!!

bobblehead
07-10-2008, 10:43 AM
WTF is this BS propaganda?!?!? Ziggy told me that we only went to war for oil and no one supports the war but W. Never in my wildest dreams would I see Slick Willy and the liberal pack of lions preaching about how dangerous Iraq is!!!!!

Its a shocker I tell you. The great thing about the new information era we live in is that you can't count on the press to hide your past. God bless al gore for inventing the internet.

Partial
07-10-2008, 12:50 PM
Now just wait a new york minute...

I thought all those democrats were against Iraq and said all along this was a war for oil!!

Could the fact that we're there in the first place have something to do with the bad intelligence that a democratic congress and administration supplied to our current commander and chief?!?

Well I'll be. Never in my wildest dreams!

Tarlam!
07-10-2008, 12:57 PM
An oldie, but a goodie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wT-dJ8Yrko

May he rot in hell.

sheepshead
07-10-2008, 01:55 PM
The continued success of the Democrat party is that they still operate under the assumption that the American People are stupid, complacent and dont give shit. Sadly, it still exists.

bobblehead
07-10-2008, 02:44 PM
An oldie, but a goodie:

May he rot in hell.

needed a membership, I couldn't watch it.

Tarlam!
07-10-2008, 05:09 PM
An oldie, but a goodie:

May he rot in hell.

needed a membership, I couldn't watch it.

On a Youtube video? Come on. No way. You only have to confirm your birthdate.

Deputy Nutz
07-10-2008, 05:12 PM
The continued success of the Democrat party is that they still operate under the assumption that the American People are stupid, complacent and dont give shit. Sadly, it still exists.

It is like they are the Sith!!!

Tyrone Bigguns
07-10-2008, 05:35 PM

I thought all those democrats were against Iraq and said all along this was a war for oil!!

Could the fact that we're there in the first place have something to do with the bad intelligence that a democratic congress and administration supplied to our current commander and chief?!?

Democratic congress supplied the intelligence. Do you just make things up as you go along.

THe intel was flawed. The intel was manipulated. Propaganda was used..."mushroom cloud."

But, i'm sure those WMDs are out there....care to go over and keep up the search?

mraynrand
07-10-2008, 07:28 PM

It is like they are the Sith!!!

Only the Sith thinks in absolutes!

MJZiggy
07-10-2008, 08:36 PM
I thought there were only 2 sith at a time; a master and an apprentice. Good god, I'm a geek. Shoot me now.

edit: considering the content of this forum the last couple days, I think I should note that that last bit was just an expression...

falco
07-10-2008, 09:18 PM
ehh lets just impeach the whole freaking congress

they SUCK

Partial
07-10-2008, 11:44 PM

Democratic congress supplied the intelligence. Do you just make things up as you go along.

THe intel was flawed. The intel was manipulated. Propaganda was used..."mushroom cloud."

But, i'm sure those WMDs are out there....care to go over and keep up the search?

Why was the intel flawed? Why did all the dems think they needed to go there? Seems to me many dems including slick impeached willy, one of the worst presidents ever, whole-heartedly supported going over there.

bobblehead
07-10-2008, 11:49 PM
I thought there were only 2 sith at a time; a master and an apprentice. Good god, I'm a geek. Shoot me now.

edit: considering the content of this forum the last couple days, I think I should note that that last bit was just an expression...

You must have heard the chamber slide shut, that was a fast edit.

MJZiggy
07-11-2008, 05:57 AM
A girl's gotta protect herself from the overzealous...

Tyrone Bigguns
07-11-2008, 05:04 PM

Why was the intel flawed? Why did all the dems think they needed to go there? Seems to me many dems including slick impeached willy, one of the worst presidents ever, whole-heartedly supported going over there.

why? Because their was no WMDs. The cia has a long history of effing up on intel.

Dems: Because they were given flawed intel..and they were told that there was a smoking gun.

Partial
07-11-2008, 05:20 PM

why? Because their was no WMDs. The cia has a long history of effing up on intel.

Dems: Because they were given flawed intel..and they were told that there was a smoking gun.

OK, so how can you fault Bush for following the intel passed onto him from the Clinton admin? Weren't the dems the fools for believing the fake intel to begin with?

Tyrone Bigguns
07-11-2008, 06:01 PM

OK, so how can you fault Bush for following the intel passed onto him from the Clinton admin? Weren't the dems the fools for believing the fake intel to begin with?

Bush manipulated intel. That is a fact. Perhaps you need to review, once again, how they put false intel into their speeches...obtaining uranium. He was told multiple times that was false.

Maybe you need to read Phase 2 of the Senate intel committee which stated that accused senior White House officials of repeatedly misrepresenting the threat posed by Iraq.

In addition, the report on Iraq war intelligence harshly criticized a Pentagon office for executing "inappropriate, sensitive intelligence activities" without the proper knowledge of the State Department and other agencies.

That there was no operational relationship between Al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein, that Bush officials were not truthful about the difficulties the United States would face in post-war Iraq and that their public statements did not reflect intelligence they had at the time, and, specifically, that the intelligence community would not confirm any meeting between Iraqi officials and Mohamed Atta -- a claim that was nevertheless publicly repeated.

Ooops!

Perhaps a little research on Pat Roberts who vacillated and didnt' want Phase 2 done...first promising it would be done in 04 then then calling it a "monumental waste of time" later in 2005.

Surprise...got done when dems took control in 06.

THe prez also gets different intel. Repub senators have admitted this as well.

"Bob Kerrey (D-NE), ex-Senate Intelligence Committee vice chairman: “The president has much more access to intelligence than members of Congress does. Ask any member of Congress. Ask a Republican member of Congress, do you get the same access to intelligence that the president does? Look at these aluminum tube stories that came out the president delivered to the Congress — ‘We believe these would be used for centrifuges.’ — didn’t deliver to Congress the full range of objections from the Department of Energy experts, nuclear weapons experts, that said it’s unlikely they were for centrifuges, more likely that they were for rockets, which was a pre-existing use. The president has much more access to intelligence than any member of Congress.” [10/7/04]

"Ranking minority member on the Senate Intelligence Committee Jay Rockefeller (D-WV): “[P]eople say, ‘Well, you know, you all had the same intelligence that the White House had.’ And I’m here to tell you that is nowhere near the truth. We not only don’t have, nor probably should we have, the Presidential Daily Brief. We don’t have the constant people who are working on intelligence who are very close to him. They don’t release their — an administration which tends not to release — not just the White House, but the CIA, DOD [Department of Defense], others — they control information. There’s a lot of intelligence that we don’t get that they have.” [11/04/05]"

“The claim that the White House and Congress saw the ’same intelligence’ on Iraq is further undermined by the Bush administration’s use of outside intelligence channels. For more than year prior to the war, the administration received intelligence assessments and analysis on Iraq directly from the Department of Defense’s Office of Special Plans (OSP), run by then-undersecretary of defense for policy Douglas J. Feith, and the Iraqi National Congress (INC), a group of Iraqi exiles led by Ahmed Chalabi.” [MediaMatters, 11/8/05]

[S]everal Congressional and intelligence officials with access to the 15 assessments [of intel suggesting aluminum tubes showed Iraq was reconstituting its nuclear program] said not one of them informed senior policy makers of the Energy Department’s dissent. They described a series of reports, some with ominous titles, that failed to convey either the existence or the substance of the intensifying debate.” [NYT, 10/3/04]

Or perhaps you forget that BUsh put his people at the pentagon..who were at odds with CIA intel? Or would you just like to forget the high-level resignations, high-level firings of people, daily leaks from an agency that is supposed to be secret.

The cia didn't support what bush wanted.

IT must suck for you when the facts don't jibe with what you want them to.

Partial
07-11-2008, 06:03 PM
The facts are that the dems wanted to take out Hussein as badly if not moreso as Bush. Bush got in done. The rest is just details.

Game. Set. Match.

Tyrone Bigguns
07-11-2008, 06:07 PM
The facts are that the dems wanted to take out Hussein as badly if not moreso as Bush. Bush got in done. The rest is just details.

Game. Set. Match.

Right. ONce confronted with fact that your prez lied and cheated..you exonerate by saying the means justify the ends.

Hope you would have the same opinion with a dem prez...why don't i think that would be the case. :roll:

So, we start with a video...you are proven wrong..and you change the argument. Nice.

Finally, no the dems didn't. They were much more in favor of negotiation, diplomacy, etc.

P.S. When you get around to asking...find out how well the iphone can manipulated remotely by the IT dept..to let's say turn off certain functions. Ooops..can't.

Partial
07-11-2008, 07:14 PM
I don't care that he lied. He gets blamed for going into Iraq on false pretenses being the WMDs. Turns out all of the US government believed they had them dating back to the Clintons. I don't blame Bush at all for invading. His illegal actions are bad news, though.

Scott Campbell
07-11-2008, 07:16 PM
P.S. When you get around to asking...find out how well the iphone can manipulated remotely by the IT dept..to let's say turn off certain functions. Ooops..can't.

Nice one Tyrone! I think you just about got him.

Tyrone Bigguns
07-11-2008, 07:17 PM
I don't care that he lied. He gets blamed for going into Iraq on false pretenses being the WMDs. Turns out all of the US government believed they had them dating back to the Clintons. I don't blame Bush at all for invading. His illegal actions are bad news, though.

No, the u.s. gov't didn't believe he had WMDs. THat is the point.

What Clintons thought...3/4 years prior has no bearing....unless you want to start talking about repubs that armed him.

Scott Campbell
07-11-2008, 07:17 PM
Hmmm. I Bet I can use this DP to manipulate Ty into making a crack about medication.

Tyrone Bigguns
07-11-2008, 07:20 PM
The dropping of the 2nd sentence from the double post scares me...are your meds wearing off?

I bet i can get scott to change his post and use the gotcha by utilizing the med joke.

Scott Campbell
07-11-2008, 07:24 PM
The dropping of the 2nd sentence from the double post scares me...are your meds wearing off?

:lol:

God, you fall for that one every time!

Tyrone Bigguns
07-11-2008, 07:33 PM

I worry about you. Is it a crime to care?

Scott Campbell
07-11-2008, 07:52 PM

I worry about you. Is it a crime to care?

Hey, if you started caring a little earlier in the relationship, maybe things wouldn't have unraveled.

MJZiggy
07-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Dios, me ayuda...

Partial
07-11-2008, 10:18 PM

What Clintons thought...3/4 years prior has no bearing....unless you want to start talking about repubs that armed him.

Well, according to the horses mouth and slick willy's mouth, they did. I am glad you know what they thought and said better than video evidence of them saying it!!!

Scott Campbell
07-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Dios, me ayuda...

gazoontite.

mraynrand
07-11-2008, 10:50 PM
Dios, me ayuda...

Muy Bien, Senora. El Candidato presidencial Barak Obama no será avergonzado de usted!

MJZiggy
07-11-2008, 11:31 PM
Gracias. Es dios Barack Obama?

Tyrone Bigguns
07-12-2008, 07:22 PM

Well, according to the horses mouth and slick willy's mouth, they did. I am glad you know what they thought and said better than video evidence of them saying it!!!

Horse's mouth? Who are you referring to? Saddam?

Willy: Um, what bearing does 4 years prior have to do with it? That is a lifetime. Or, should we also not trust the inspectors...Scott ritter, etc.

Video: Again, they didn't have the same intel. And, others were suppressed. What part don't you get.

Harlan Huckleby
07-12-2008, 07:53 PM
this thread is deeply offensive. i'm making a poll.

texaspackerbacker
07-12-2008, 08:26 PM
Making a pole? Is that what you call it? Next thing you'll be Shooting Um Up. I guess the carpal tunnel is over and done with.

Zool
07-12-2008, 10:15 PM
Making a pole? Is that what you call it? Next thing you'll be Shooting Um Up. I guess the carpal tunnel is over and done with.

Holy shit! Tex shoots....he scores.

MJZiggy
07-12-2008, 11:16 PM

Cual es el problema?

oregonpackfan
07-12-2008, 11:19 PM

Cual es el problema?

Geez,

Do we need to enroll MJZiggy in some ESL classes? :)