PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Human - AplhaMale 2

SkinBasket
07-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Science nears it's goal with a quickening heartbeat...

The second AlphaMale match up features super detective Magnum PI, who outclassed Conan the Destroyer, then laid an unholy beatdown on The Little Dragon Bruce, demonstrating the packerrat phobia of Asian men. His opponent is none other than the School of Hard Knocks' Professor T, who outsmarted smug Environmental Pant Stuffer Al Gore in round 1 and followed that by smashing woman's best friend, Fresh Cucumber.

Whether you like your perfect sire in chocolate or vanilla, this AlphaMale match up proves that the perfect man must have perfect facial hair.

Magnum PI vs Professor T

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/skinbasket/am02.jpg

Freak Out
07-10-2008, 05:40 PM
Landslide in whiteyville.

mraynrand
07-10-2008, 07:26 PM
Landslide in whiteyville.

Shut up, Foo!

Freak Out
07-10-2008, 07:44 PM
Well the T fans have shown up...two votes and counting. Does the ghost of George Peppard post in this forum?

Zool
07-10-2008, 08:09 PM
I love it when a plan comes together

Cleft Crusty
07-10-2008, 08:24 PM
Well the T fans have shown up...two votes and counting. Does the ghost of George Peppard post in this forum?

Cleft Crusty rarely posts in the Romper Room. But I have to admit that George Peppard was a fine actor. Almost as good as Charles Bronson. The A Team was quality television, especially following TJ Hooker. Heather Locklear: Hubba, hubba!

Scott Campbell
07-10-2008, 08:47 PM

Cleft Crusty rarely posts in the Romper Room. But I have to admit that George Peppard was a fine actor. Almost as good as Charles Bronson. The A Team was quality television, especially following TJ Hooker. Heather Locklear: Hubba, hubba!

I bet Dr. John Holmes Jr. would like to get her on his couch, so to speak.

Freak Out
07-10-2008, 10:53 PM

The Blue Max is a fine film.