PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Human - OmegaFemale 2

SkinBasket
07-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Science nears it's goal with a pulsating bulge...

OmegaFemale 2 match up features Intergalactic Adventurer Barbarella, who conquered two of the strongest women this century has produced, "Flower" Painter Georgia O'Keeffe, and Slightly Botched Scientific Experiment Hananiry. Contestant number two today is Actress and Child Collector Angelina Jolie, who has breezed through her competition thus far, laying waste to the seductive The Olsen Twins and Cat Girl Without A Dad.

Science must determine if 1970's sexy is more powerful than sexy of the new millennium. It the conquerer of men of all worlds versus the conquerer of all (or at least a lot) of the men of this world.

Intergalactic Adventurer Barbarella vs Actress and Child Collector Angelina Jolie

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/skinbasket/of02.jpg

Freak Out
07-10-2008, 05:39 PM
Barbarella all the fucking way baby!

Scott Campbell
07-10-2008, 05:53 PM
I liked the other picture of Angelina better, so I voted for young Jane. Can science be this superficial?

mraynrand
07-10-2008, 07:25 PM
I can't vote for Jane - just can't do it. Plus, Angelina will star as Dagny Taggert opposite Brad Pitt's John Galt. As someone who worships Ayn Rand and blindly believes everything she's ever written (as evidenced by my avatar), that's good enough for me!