PDA

View Full Version : Bowflex Xtreme 2SE Home Gym wants Favre to return to the NFL

Cleft Crusty
07-10-2008, 08:46 PM
Cleft Crusty has been investigating all the rumors surrounding Favre's possible return to the NFL. Among all the scenarios, the text messages, the quiet semi-dismissal by Ted Thompson, the surly grumblings of Bonita Favre, one fact has emerged as absolutely true: The Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym truly wants Favre to return to the NFL. Since Favre began endorsing Bowflex, the company has always made certain that Favre has had the most up-to-date equipment to get in the best shape possible, including the Xtreme SE, which includes an all new ab crunch shoulder harness and ergonomically designed adjustable seat. Said the Xtreme SE: "As a 39 year old guy, if Favre wants ripped abs and to compete with guys half his age, and hang out with scantily clad beach babes, he's going to have to be in the best shape of his life." Sources report that Favre has virtually ignored the SE. "He rides his Snapper Mower all the time, and I just accumulate dust in the his old barn - you know, the one on the commercial with the yellow labs," complained the SE. "I'm hoping Favre returns to the NFL, cuz he's going to have to use me to get in football shape. Those Hip Hop Abs videos can't work all his major muscle groups and give him a tight sexy core, like me." "And now, special financing, as low as $24/month is available," said the SE. "But only for a limited time," the Xtreme added.

Scott Campbell
07-10-2008, 08:58 PM
Don't think I didn't see B bail your ass out Cleft Crusty.

:lol:

Bretsky
07-10-2008, 09:03 PM
I've did two things in the past two month now; dang I'm tired :lol:

Scott Campbell
07-10-2008, 09:10 PM
I've did two things in the past two month now; dang I'm tired :lol:

Well the new moderator uniforms ought to pep you right up. :lol:

Cleft Crusty
07-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Don't think I didn't see B bail your ass out Cleft Crusty.

:lol:

A good editor can bail out a sloppy beat writer from time to time.

gbgary
07-10-2008, 10:13 PM
Cleft Crusty has been investigating all the rumors surrounding Favre's possible return to the NFL. Among all the scenarios, the text messages, the quiet semi-dismissal by Ted Thompson, the surly grumblings of Bonita Favre, one fact has emerged as absolutely true: The Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym truly wants Favre to return to the NFL...

http://images.corvetteforum.com/images/smilies/biggrin5.gif

Tyrone Bigguns
07-10-2008, 10:21 PM
No wonder Brett can't get us to the big game. Bowflex. :roll:

Brett should be working out using the total gym. Good enuff for Chuck Norris, good enough for Brett.

The Leaper
07-11-2008, 07:56 AM
Tough meets classy.

texaspackerbacker
07-11-2008, 09:49 AM
I think we may have stumbled onto a motive here. People ask why Brett hasn't been more firm and clear in his denial of the comeback rumors. Well, in addition to "why the hell should he" in general, we have the idea that keeping his name in the news can't hurt all those endorsements.

Cleft Crusty
07-15-2008, 11:29 AM
The The Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym has released the following statement: "Dear Packer fans, The The Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym understands what a difficult time you are experiencing right row. All Brett Favre fans, Aaron Rodgers fans and Ted Thompson's fan must be in anguish over the uncertainty surrounding favre's possible return. The Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym is concerned that Brett may be tarnishing his image. Rest assured however, that The Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym, with it's stainless steel and high grade composite plastics cannot tarnish, even under extreme sweating or weeping conditions. The Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym will stand beside and underneath Brett Favre in these trying times, and will also remind Packer fans who want to reshape their bodies in as little as 20 minutes three times a week, that The Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym is here for you."

packinpatland
07-15-2008, 11:44 AM
I think we may have stumbled onto a motive here. People ask why Brett hasn't been more firm and clear in his denial of the comeback rumors. Well, in addition to "why the hell should he" in general, we have the idea that keeping his name in the news can't hurt all those endorsements.

That's a stretch..............

Cleft Crusty
05-04-2009, 10:38 PM
The The Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym has released the following statement: "Dear Packer fans, despite all the rumors flying around that Brett Favre may return to the NFL in a Vikings uniform, the Blowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym, now with convenient closet storage module, is highly skeptical. The Xtreme home gym has not seen Favre in months. The last time Xtreme saw Brett, he tried to do pull ups on the cantilevered incline bench. After three reps, Favre shouted: "Arrrrggggh, my goddamn shoulder is on fire!" He has not returned to the barn since - even all the labradors are gone. The Bowflex Xtreme gym would like to remind you that it is still not too late to get into shape for the summer beach season. With just 3 20 minute work outs a day (and a severe regimen of low fat balanced meals, no fatty snacks, and 12 hours of aerobic exercise each week), Bowflex can promise you a sculpted sexy gym trainer body that will make you bully-proof on any beach. You will be the one kicking sand this summer."

KYPack
05-04-2009, 10:49 PM

Hey Tex, check in, the boys think you've gone AWOL.

Thy are worried about you.

Fritz
05-05-2009, 07:54 AM
The The Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym has released the following statement: "Dear Packer fans, despite all the rumors flying around that Brett Favre may return to the NFL in a Vikings uniform, the Blowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym, now with convenient closet storage module, is highly skeptical. The Xtreme home gym has not seen Favre in months. The last time Xtreme saw Brett, he tried to do pull ups on the cantilevered incline bench. After three reps, Favre shouted: "Arrrrggggh, my goddamn shoulder is on fire!" He has not returned to the barn since - even all the labradors are gone. The Bowflex Xtreme gym would like to remind you that it is still not too late to get into shape for the summer beach season. With just 3 20 minute work outs a day (and a severe regimen of low fat balanced meals, no fatty snacks, and 12 hours of aerobic exercise each week), Bowflex can promise you a sculpted sexy gym trainer body that will make you bully-proof on any beach. You will be the one kicking sand this summer."

A atalking bowflex machine. Damn, that's some technology.

Gunakor
05-05-2009, 10:24 AM

They've already made treadmills and excersise bikes that talk to you, this was only the next logical step.

swede
05-05-2009, 03:24 PM

They've already made treadmills and excersise bikes that talk to you, this was only the next logical step.

Does it sound like Cleveland from Family Guy?