PDA

View Full Version : Grady "store full of doughnuts" Jackson

Tony Oday
06-08-2006, 11:49 AM
Have the Packers offered him Vet minimum yet? Just wondering I know he is fat and lazy but game time he always seemed to play better. I would like to see him here he can pay off some judgments on his credit ;)

woodbuck27
06-18-2006, 07:40 AM
"I would like to see him here he can pay off some judgments on his credit ;)" Tony Oday

My guess Tony. . . . is he'll have to use the U.S. Mail service to do that.

KYPack
06-18-2006, 08:48 AM
Have the Packers offered him Vet minimum yet? Just wondering I know he is fat and lazy but game time he always seemed to play better. I would like to see him here he can pay off some judgments on his credit ;)

His career is tailing off, but the guy lights up like a Christmas tree come gameday. They want to go with the kids here, but I'd give him one more season. I can't believe no team is giving him a shot.

woodbuck27
06-18-2006, 09:05 AM
"I can't believe no team is giving him (Grady Jackson) a shot." KYPack

I have a strong hunch that he'll be in some teams TC come end of July, KYPack.

Joemailman
06-18-2006, 09:37 AM
I believe I read that Grady failed a physical with another team. I don't think a new coaching staff is likely to want to deal with an out of shape malcontent from the previous regime. DT is one position where Pack has some depth. None of them may be the pure run-stuffer that Grady was, but I think they can get the job done, and will offer more penetration on the pass rush than Grady could.

BallHawk
06-18-2006, 01:07 PM
I believe I read that Grady failed a physical with another team.

Yeah, he failed a physical with the Atlanta Falcons.