MJZiggy
06-08-2006, 12:08 PM
This just in:

Live Press Conferences On Packers.com!
Live Press Conference Video Schedule
* all times Central and subject to change

Thursday, June 8:
Brett Favre: approx. 1:00 p.m.
Be sure to join Packers.com as we provide streaming video coverage of the Packers' press conferences in their entirety and free of charge, live from the Lambeau Field media auditorium.

GBRulz
06-08-2006, 12:13 PM
Thanks, Zig!

just an FYI, if packers.com is too busy, you can catch the live webcast on our local CBS affiliate....

http://wfrv.com

Pack0514
06-08-2006, 12:19 PM
Thanks, Zig!

just an FYI, if packers.com is too busy, you can catch the live webcast on our local CBS affiliate....

Just curious, have you found that wfrv is clearer than packers.com? In the past, I have gotten very frustrated that packers.com will cut in and out.

red
06-08-2006, 12:39 PM
thanks for the heads up, and the cbs site

red
06-08-2006, 01:09 PM
its on the nfl network too

oh great, brett just said they've changed all the terminology. he said everythings been called the same thing until now

thats scares me quite a bit

jack's smirking revenge
06-08-2006, 01:19 PM
Wouldn't they have to change the terminology, considering Sherman was essentially the offensive coordinator last year and he's now with the Texans? In order to protect the playbook, one would think that terminology would change regularly. It does scare me a bit too, but it doesn't surprise me.

tyler

The Leaper
06-08-2006, 01:25 PM
Considering how well the opposing defenses knew our plays last year, I would hope the terminology would be different.

red
06-08-2006, 01:26 PM
first WR out of bretts mout is greg jennings. said he's a bright kid that seems to know whats going on better then everyone else, including himself

MJZiggy
06-08-2006, 01:32 PM

oh great, brett just said they've changed all the terminology. he said everythings been called the same thing until now

He said to check back with him in July and he'll know it inside out by then. I believe that so I'm not too worried about it. Nice words for Samkon and Noah.

Rastak
06-08-2006, 02:10 PM

That's perfectly normal when a new guy takes over. All the terminology usually changes. That's why these OTA's are kind of important when you have a new staff.

GoPackGo
06-08-2006, 02:17 PM
Thanks, Zig!

Thanks for the link

The Leaper
06-08-2006, 02:43 PM
first WR out of bretts mout is greg jennings. said he's a bright kid that seems to know whats going on better then everyone else, including himself

Jennings just might make Brett think twice about making this his last year.

KYPack
06-08-2006, 03:15 PM
New Terminology, New Schemes, Eager talented young receivers?

These might be just the things to recharge Brett's batteries and get him going again.

You can't put anything in that will trip up #4, he just needs time to assimilate all this new stuff.

This could be good....

GBRulz
06-08-2006, 03:35 PM
He also said that this group of TE's is the most talented that he's ever worked with, granted everyone stays healthy. Speaking of which, he mentioned "staying healthy" a number of times about different things.

I don't expect us to go out and go deep in the playoffs or anything, but I really think the biggest factor last year was injuries.

Also loved how he basically said there isn't anything else to do here in GB besides golf! Come on now, Brett...what about taking a Foxy Lady cruise down the polluted and stinky Fox River? :wink:

Deputy Nutz
06-08-2006, 03:39 PM
I don't expect us to go out and go deep in the playoffs or anything, but I really think the biggest factor last year was injuries.
:

Maybe I should just call you Tex!

GBRulz
06-08-2006, 03:47 PM
:

Maybe I should just kick your ass! :wink:

Deputy Nutz
06-08-2006, 03:49 PM
HAHAHAHAH

Oh shit were you serious??? :shock:

CaptainKickass
06-08-2006, 03:52 PM
:

Maybe I should just kick your ass! :wink:

Did someone light up the "Kickass" signal?

Leave Everything To Me!

The Captain is on the case!

HarveyWallbangers
06-08-2006, 08:53 PM
He also said that this group of TE's is the most talented that he's ever worked with, granted everyone stays healthy.

Brett always says these types of things. Do you really think he thinks these guys are better than Keith Jackson and Mark Chmura?

Little Whiskey
06-09-2006, 11:06 AM

what about taking a Foxy Lady cruise down the polluted and stinky Fox River? :wink:

Do you suppose this is a sister company to the vikings cruise lines?