PDA

View Full Version : TT

Packnut
07-11-2008, 06:14 PM
All I know is that if Favre wins a SB for Minny, Thompson should be hung from the tallest tree in GB.

The Shadow
07-11-2008, 06:16 PM
All I know is that if Favre wins a SB for Minny, Thompson should be hung from the tallest tree in GB.

Mama, would you weep for me - doo doo doo doo

pbmax
07-11-2008, 06:50 PM
If you combine Favre's recent playoff escapades with the Vikings playoff history, the Viking bus might get lost on the way to the stadium.

And more than one Viking fan (including Rastak) have opined that Brad Childress is just stubborn enough to truly believe that Jackson will become the QB to lead them to the playoffs this year.

packers11
07-11-2008, 06:51 PM
WSSP radio in Milwaukee reports that the Vikings have made initial inquiries about Brett Favre, "pending his release from the Packers."

The station's website claims it will have more about the story in the coming future. Minnesota could and should have interest in Favre, but we strongly doubt that Favre will be released. If the Vikings want him as a potential one- or two-year fix, they'll probably have to come up with a trade package. Favre's agent, Bus Cook, brokered the Steve McNair deal (Baltimore sent Tennessee a conditional fourth-rounder for McNair in '06) two offseasons ago, so he has experience dealing with this sort of thing.

Source: SportsRadio 1250 Milwaukee

Scott Campbell
07-11-2008, 07:01 PM

Would you hang teens stealing beer?

The Joe Horn thread is in the Romper Room.

cpk1994
07-12-2008, 06:40 AM
WSSP radio in Milwaukee reports that the Vikings have made initial inquiries about Brett Favre, "pending his release from the Packers."

The station's website claims it will have more about the story in the coming future. Minnesota could and should have interest in Favre, but we strongly doubt that Favre will be released. If the Vikings want him as a potential one- or two-year fix, they'll probably have to come up with a trade package. Favre's agent, Bus Cook, brokered the Steve McNair deal (Baltimore sent Tennessee a conditional fourth-rounder for McNair in '06) two offseasons ago, so he has experience dealing with this sort of thing.

Source: SportsRadio 1250 MilwaukeeIF thats the case than the Vikings just got busted for tampering.

gbpackfan
07-12-2008, 06:44 AM
The Packers wont let Favre go to the Vikings. Period.

Tony Oday
07-12-2008, 10:03 AM
Favre wont win another super bowl. I dont think he will get out of GB. He is a prima donna that was pissed that people were not talking about him. TT and MM sent a fricken plane to get him but Farve feels on the outside? Go F yourself Brett.

pbmax
07-12-2008, 10:14 AM
Not if the call was to the Packers. And most tampering cases fall by the wayside before coming before the commish.

Source: SportsRadio 1250 MilwaukeeIF thats the case than the Vikings just got busted for tampering.

Charles Woodson
07-12-2008, 10:15 AM
Favre wont win another super bowl. I dont think he will get out of GB. He is a prima donna that was pissed that people were not talking about him. TT and MM sent a fricken plane to get him but Favre feels on the outside? Go F yourself Brett.

If attentions what you wanted, theres better ways to get it then this shit. I dont agree with what Brett's doing, but to say go F yourself is like asking for a 8-8 season last year... Cause there was no way in hell that A-rod could have done half as well as Brett did. You may not like him off the field, but show a little respect dumbass

falco
07-12-2008, 10:17 AM
Favre wont win another super bowl. I dont think he will get out of GB. He is a prima donna that was pissed that people were not talking about him. TT and MM sent a fricken plane to get him but Favre feels on the outside? Go F yourself Brett.

If attentions what you wanted, theres better ways to get it then this shit. I dont agree with what Brett's doing, but to say go F yourself is like asking for a 8-8 season last year... Cause there was no way in hell that A-rod could have done half as well as Brett did. You may not like him off the field, but show a little respect dumbass

very classy post :roll:

cpk1994
07-12-2008, 10:18 AM
Not if the call was to the Packers. And most tampering cases fall by the wayside before coming before the commish.

Source: SportsRadio 1250 MilwaukeeIF thats the case than the Vikings just got busted for tampering. Well if the inquiry is pending his release, then why would they be contactying the Packers? And Why would Zigy Wilf be so nieve as to think there was even a shred of possibility that Favre would be released? He has to be the dumbest guy on the planet to think that.

Charles Woodson
07-12-2008, 10:24 AM

very classy post :roll:
lol, my bad i guess i could go as low as he did, and tell you to go F yourself :roll: