PDA

View Full Version : When did #4 lose his authenticity

AV David
07-11-2008, 09:29 PM
You have to excuse me, I have been living in Minnesota for 23 years and do not get all the Packers news. Until this kaffufel, I didn't know #4 had his own private locker room or that he was aloof or refused to dress with or even interact much with team mates. That says "ME ME ME ME ME". That says "Look at me"That says "Rules are for the little people."

Those of you who played high school football might remember this type of player: Lots of talent but very full of himself. Decides not to play football this year for some BS reason. Everybody kisses his butt so he finally comes back: right after 2 a days end. That guy is looking a lot like #4. The team concept means nothing to #4, at least not anymore. He is now far more into self agrandizement than he is into team success. That is difficult to accept. I now think of him as a pompous, insecure ass. I am glad he is gone.

I find it difficult to believe that #4 was never the laid back, sincere and genuine southern boy that was his image. It just HAD to be real at some point. Likewise, it CANNOT be real now. When did #4 change from genuine to a self centered Prima Dona?

Go A-Rod! The King is dead! Long live the King!

Zool
07-11-2008, 09:30 PM
MEDIC!

mraynrand
07-11-2008, 11:09 PM
When did #4 change from genuine to a self centered Prima Dona?

You're asking this about a starting QB? Probably some time in College - LIKE EVERY OTHER STARTING QB.

BTW, AV Dave, WHAT THE HELL IS A PIVOT MAN?

Harlan Huckleby
07-11-2008, 11:12 PM
#4 had his own private locker room or that he was aloof or refused to dress with or even interact much with team mates.

Is this true? I do remember Reggie White once reported to the media that Favre has a small weiner.

mraynrand
07-11-2008, 11:23 PM
#4 had his own private locker room or that he was aloof or refused to dress with or even interact much with team mates.

Is this true? I do remember Reggie White once reported to the media that Favre has a small weiner.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21IoqdvHplL._AA160_.jpg
Groovy Baby, I can fix that!
http://www.island-life.net/austin.gif

AV David
07-12-2008, 05:57 AM
Mraynrand;

I am not sure I understand the question. Actually, I am positive I don't understand the question. I can relate "pivot man" to a crude joke from a long time ago. Except in Ripon we called him "Lucky Pierre".

sheepshead
07-12-2008, 07:46 AM
MEDIC!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA