PDA

View Full Version : Ted's Handling of the Favre Fiasco

BallHawk
07-12-2008, 10:30 AM
We need more threads.

falco
07-12-2008, 10:34 AM
i would imagine so much has gone on behind the scenes, it would be difficult to judge anyones actions at this point

RashanGary
07-12-2008, 10:40 AM
I voted good. I would vote poor for Brett although I don't think he tried to do any of this. I think he had no idea this would happen.

cpk1994
07-12-2008, 10:44 AM
I voted good. I would vote poor for Brett although I don't think he tried to do any of this. I think he had no idea this would happen.IF he hasn't figured out that the media would do this by now, he is the biggest idiot in the NFL. Period.

BallHawk
07-12-2008, 10:44 AM
I voted good. I would vote poor for Brett although I don't think he tried to do any of this. I think he had no idea this would happen.

State your opinion again, JH. I didn't understand it the first thousand times.

RashanGary
07-12-2008, 10:46 AM
I voted good. I would vote poor for Brett although I don't think he tried to do any of this. I think he had no idea this would happen.IF he hasn't figured out that the media would do this by now, he is the biggest idiot in the NFL. Period.

I think he's sheltered by yes men. He has no clue. All he ever hears is yes, brett. All you have to do is listen to his writer buddy in Mississippi and his family talk and you can see he's completely sheltered from accountability. I don't have any ill will toward him. The more comes out, the more I realize he's surrounded iwth bad people and because of it is tarnishing and ohterwise pridefull and great career.

falco
07-12-2008, 10:46 AM

State your opinion again, JH. I didn't understand it the first thousand times.

that's like asking woodbuck if he could try to expound on one of his posts...

Fritz
07-12-2008, 10:47 AM
I think this poll will be more appropriate after this has all played out. Plus, as Falco said, we don't know much of what happened.

But I voted anyway!

sheepshead
07-12-2008, 10:53 AM
Yeah, you need to reword this or save it for later. We dont have enough facts at this point and we sure dont know the end result.

cpk1994
07-12-2008, 11:17 AM

I think he's sheltered by yes men. He has no clue. All he ever hears is yes, brett. All you have to do is listen to his writer buddy in Mississippi and his family talk and you can see he's completely sheltered from accountability. I don't have any ill will toward him. The more comes out, the more I realize he's surrounded iwth bad people and because of it is tarnishing and ohterwise pridefull and great career.Don't forget that Mike Sherman did the exact same thing the people you mentioned doing now for 7 years before this.

BallHawk
07-12-2008, 01:40 PM

I think he's sheltered by yes men. He has no clue. All he ever hears is yes, brett. All you have to do is listen to his writer buddy in Mississippi and his family talk and you can see he's completely sheltered from accountability. I don't have any ill will toward him. The more comes out, the more I realize he's surrounded iwth bad people and because of it is tarnishing and ohterwise pridefull and great career.

This I agree with. Favre is surrounded by people that will tell him what he wants to hear.

I must say, Bus Cook seems like the source of a lot of trouble in this situation. He's getting worse than Rosenhaus.