PDA

View Full Version : TT press conferance

bobblehead
07-12-2008, 01:16 PM
In a press conferance this morning TT invited scott and bonita favre to come to training camp and compete for a job.

"they obviously want to play very badly based on thier comments the last several months and I have no problem with them coming to camp"

when a reporter pointed out that they were talking about brett coming back tt responded "oh, well why doesn't he just say so and report back?"

cpk1994
07-12-2008, 01:54 PM
In a press conferance this morning TT invited scott and bonita favre to come to training camp and compete for a job.

"they obviously want to play very badly based on thier comments the last several months and I have no problem with them coming to camp"

when a reporter pointed out that they were talking about brett coming back tt responded "oh, well why doesn't he just say so and report back?"Link or this is BS.

falco
07-12-2008, 01:59 PM

when a reporter pointed out that they were talking about brett coming back tt responded "oh, well why doesn't he just say so and report back?"Link or this is BS.

some people are so cynical

cpk1994
07-12-2008, 02:02 PM

some people are so cynicalWIth tempers flaring, including mine, it isn't hard.

Fritz
07-12-2008, 02:04 PM

when a reporter pointed out that they were talking about brett coming back tt responded "oh, well why doesn't he just say so and report back?"

Hilarious. And a good point.

Freak Out
07-12-2008, 02:32 PM

No...this is hilarious.