PDA

View Full Version : America for American speakers

Harlan Huckleby
07-12-2008, 07:58 PM
I was reading all the Spanish and Spanglish in that other thread and my stomach just turned.

Our next President, Barack Obama, has recently stated that not only should hispanic students not be force-fed english, but maybe the white kids ought to learn Spanish. I'm feeling threatened.

We need to get rid of this mexican talk and we need to start right here and now.

Joemailman
07-12-2008, 08:06 PM
I think if people want to live in this country, they should speak the native language...Apache

Harlan Huckleby
07-12-2008, 08:07 PM
that's pretty good - who's writing your material?

Joemailman
07-12-2008, 08:17 PM
Stole it from Steve Martin.

Scott Campbell
07-12-2008, 08:18 PM
Would you yell in English at teens stealing beer?

Freak Out
07-13-2008, 11:31 AM
The RR should be English or German.....my Spanish sucks.

retailguy
07-13-2008, 12:36 PM
English or French. My German sucks.

MadtownPacker
07-13-2008, 12:53 PM
We need to get rid of this mexican talk and we need to start right here and now.Spanish is not "Mexican talk" you ignorant homo.

Hmm, I wonder what this option in the Control Panel to change the forum's language does..... :idea:

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2008, 01:21 PM
go for it, it will be hilarious!

nah, you won't do it, you're too big of a pussy.

Scott Campbell
07-13-2008, 01:42 PM
nah, you won't do it, you're too big of a pussy.

......said the guy who turned down a free Packer ticket because it wasn't in his preferred seat.

oregonpackfan
07-14-2008, 12:02 AM
We need to get rid of this mexican talk and we need to start right here and now.Spanish is not "Mexican talk" you ignorant homo.

Hmm, I wonder what this option in the Control Panel to change the forum's language does..... :idea:

I wonder if Madtown took Spanish in school if he could make a "B" like Cheech Marin tried to do in school. :lol:

Harlan Huckleby
07-14-2008, 12:15 AM
he got a C+

hoosier
07-14-2008, 12:38 PM
I was reading all the Spanish and Spanglish in that other thread and my stomach just turned.

Our next President, Barack Obama, has recently stated that not only should hispanic students not be force-fed english, but maybe the white kids ought to learn Spanish. I'm feeling threatened.

We need to get rid of this mexican talk and we need to start right here and now.

La puta que te parió.

bobblehead
07-14-2008, 12:40 PM

La puta que te parió.

I been missing your posts and wondering where you been and you come back and post something I need an interpretter to follow....DAMN!!!

hoosier
07-14-2008, 02:51 PM

La puta que te parió.

I been missing your posts and wondering where you been and you come back and post something I need an interpretter to follow....DAMN!!!

Sorry, didn't mean to be obtuse, just in a rush. Been away on work travel, vacation, and helping my oldest son at camp. Then just returned to a freaking manure pile of work that I'll never dig myself out from in a thousand years. I have to convince myself that the Romper Room ain't where it's at right now because if I go there too much I'm doomed.