PDA

View Full Version : In A Perfect World

Brando19
07-12-2008, 08:13 PM
TT would welcome Favre back as the Packers starting QB, Favre would agree to 2 more years with the Pack and then he would retire for good, Rodgers would be excited about Favre coming back and would accept his role as a backup for 2 more years, Brohm would be happy with the 3rd string role for 2 years, the rest of the team would be thrilled, we would make it to the Super Bowl.....yes yes...in a perfect world.

Scott Campbell
07-12-2008, 08:14 PM
.....and monkees would fly out of my butt.

mraynrand
07-12-2008, 08:24 PM
TT would welcome Favre back as the Packers starting QB, Favre would agree to 2 more years with the Pack and then he would retire for good, Rodgers would be excited about Favre coming back and would accept his role as a backup for 2 more years, Brohm would be happy with the 3rd string role for 2 years, the rest of the team would be thrilled, we would make it to the Super Bowl.....yes yes...in a perfect world.

What if you're a Falcons fan?

Brando19
07-12-2008, 08:27 PM

What if you're a Falcons fan?

They would have never traded Brett Favre in 1992 and would have a few championships instead of a few 4-12 seasons.

Brando19
07-12-2008, 08:28 PM
.....and monkees would fly out of my butt.

Whatever floats your boat...everyone's different when it comes to their own perfect world... :lol:

pbmax
07-12-2008, 08:34 PM
I think Rodgers might bolt at the end of your two years. Maybe not, but his value will continue to increase ala Hasselback. In two years, the Packers would likely have only Rodgers or Brohm, not both.

Of course, this is your perfect world, so I should butt out.

RashanGary
07-12-2008, 08:35 PM
In a perfect world for me Brett would have retired and Rodgers would come in and kick ass. It was going according to plan until this setback.

Brando19
07-12-2008, 09:11 PM
Haha, you don't have to butt out in my perfect world...you're more than welcome. I'd agree that Rodgers would want out. I'd prefer Brohm over Rodgers, just judging by Brohm's Louisville days when he'd kick the shit out of my Mountaineers.

I think Rodgers might bolt at the end of your two years. Maybe not, but his value will continue to increase ala Hasselback. In two years, the Packers would likely have only Rodgers or Brohm, not both.

Of course, this is your perfect world, so I should butt out.