PDA

View Full Version : A-Rod speaks about Favre

cpk1994
07-13-2008, 08:44 AM
Arron Rodgers speaks about Bretts "change of heart":

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AhAmWNpQLmyXl8sWKaq2Xa85nYcB?slug=ms-rodgers071308&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

3irty1
07-13-2008, 09:30 AM
“I told both Brian and Matt from the start that if they have any questions, they should come to me and I’ll help them in any way I can. Because making them better is making our team better.”

Awesome kid.

Bretsky
07-13-2008, 09:34 AM
good solid comments by AROD

cpk1994
07-13-2008, 11:40 AM
For all those calling A-Rod a crybaby, does this article sound like A-Rod's a crybaby about the situation?

GoPackGo
07-13-2008, 11:45 AM
For all those calling A-Rod a crybaby, does this article sound like A-Rod's a crybaby about the situation?

No it doesn't. Arod is saying the right things

Scott Campbell
07-13-2008, 11:49 AM
Where's that noob from yesterday that was saying Aaron was threatening the Packers if they didn't dump Favre? I think his name was packerquiver or something.

woodbuck27
07-13-2008, 12:09 PM
good solid comments by AROD

He handled that very well.

cpk1994
07-13-2008, 12:27 PM
Where's that noob from yesterday that was saying Aaron was threatening the Packers if they didn't dump Favre? I think his name was packerquiver or something.It was Packerarcher. I never forget a face.

bobblehead
07-13-2008, 12:35 PM
Where's that noob from yesterday that was saying Aaron was threatening the Packers if they didn't dump Favre? I think his name was packerquiver or something.

quivering packer I think. Anyway, you think Favre giving him the cold shoulder when he was a rook maybe influenced how he is treating the rooks today?

Scott Campbell
07-13-2008, 12:36 PM

quivering packer I think. Anyway, you think Favre giving him the cold shoulder when he was a rook maybe influenced how he is treating the rooks today?

He's at least aware enough to know that it doesn't look good to be a lousy teammate.

pbmax
07-13-2008, 01:29 PM
I still vote for AROG.

Kiwon
07-13-2008, 02:26 PM
Good article.

A-Rod's learned a lot in 3 years. It's sounds like he's got himself mentally ready to succeed.

Packerarcher
07-13-2008, 07:55 PM

Hey shithead just becuase I don't live on this forum and have thousands of posts don't assume I am a newbie. You and Rodgers better get together and make your love child now,because after a game or two that pussy is gonna be to hurt to perform for you.

Lurker64
07-13-2008, 07:59 PM
Classy...

Zool
07-13-2008, 08:27 PM
Hey shithead just becuase I don't live on this forum and have thousands of posts don't assume I am a newbie. You and Rodgers better get together and make your love child now,because after a game or two that pussy is gonna be to hurt to perform for you.

Yet another Packer "fan" hoping the future QB of the Packers fails. Its really gotta suck being negative so often.

Scott Campbell
07-13-2008, 08:31 PM
Hey shithead just becuase I don't live on this forum and have thousands of posts don't assume I am a newbie.

Hey, don't assume I thought you were a noob just because of your post count. :lol:

AV David
07-13-2008, 09:23 PM
"Hey shithead just becuase I don't live on this forum and have thousands of posts don't assume I am a newbie. You and Rodgers better get together and make your love child now,because after a game or two that pussy is gonna be to hurt to perform for you."

Packerarcher:

Your tone and manner of argument reminds me of Anti Polar Bear from the old JS Online forum. There was another guy just like him, but I can't remember his name.

Here is some free but earnest advice. I am certain it is worth the price.

An effective way to vent one's frustrations is to insult people you have never met. It is not, however, helpful in winning friends and influencing people.

The least successful way to persuade is to insult people you have never met.

The most successful way to lose personal respect is is to insult people you have never met.

It is difficult to accept your argument because people become too put off to even consider them.

You would do better if you started out this way:

I disagree with you because:

I believe Aaron Rodgers is a poor choice as starting QB beacuse:

I believe Ted Thompson is not a good GM because:

What I am trying to say is this: Except for the occasional troll, we are all Packers fans here. Those of us who disagree still very much want the Packers to succeed. I think if you could dial down the hostility, you would find we are pretty nice people. We are willing to consider your opinions.

MJZiggy
07-13-2008, 09:29 PM
Hell, even the trolls are well-behaved and respectful for the most part.

retailguy
07-13-2008, 10:05 PM

Hey shithead...(misc drivel deleted...)

Shithead Campbell.... I LIKE IT! :P

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2008, 11:12 PM
Here is some free but earnest advice. I am certain it is worth the price.

An effective way to vent one's frustrations is to insult people you have never met.

uhh, he's responding to someone who took shots at him out of the blue.

you sound like Davey on that show with the kid and his dog, the cartoon with a religous message. No, you sound like the kid's dog. "Davey, what would dad say?"

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2008, 11:15 PM
http://www.toonopedia.com/uimages/toons/d/daveygol.jpg

Packerarcher
07-13-2008, 11:54 PM
I am sorry if I offended anyone,with the exception of SHITHEAD CAMPBELL.
AV David,that's all great advice but it should be directed at SC. Now who ever it was that thought that because I don't hide my dislike for Rodgers that I am not a loyal Packer fan you are very wrong. I would love it if Rogers proved me wrong and had one hell of a season. I also will not appollogize for being a big Favre fan. I am 36 and have always loved Packer football and I remember a ton of shitty qb's before Favre. Thats what I see coming for the Packers. I hope to god to be eating crow on this one,but I doubt it.

AV David
07-14-2008, 09:48 PM
Packerarcher:

I apologize. I was pretty harsh.