PDA

View Full Version : demographics and TT views

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2008, 01:30 PM
I have a theory that most of the people who think TT has mistreated Favre are idiots. Thought I'd test it with a poll.

RashanGary
07-13-2008, 01:36 PM
This is great, HH. You had to have written this up before my post in another thread, but this is exactly what I thought :) :)

Really, I'd love for some psychologist to secretly do an IQ test on a crowd of angry Favre supporters. I think the results would be damning to them.

RashanGary
07-13-2008, 01:37 PM
Wait, you got it up before me. Still, great theory :)

GBRulz
07-13-2008, 01:39 PM
Really, I'd love for some psychologist to secretly do an IQ test on a crowd of angry Favre supporters. I think the results would be damning to them.

If the same poll was conducted on TT jock sniffers, you probably should stay away if you really wanted to help their cause. :lol:

RashanGary
07-13-2008, 01:40 PM
I also theorize that Favre and the Beverly Hillbillys that cruize around in their private jet and support 20 extended family members while they blow Favre's fortune are also idiots on some level.

GBRulz
07-13-2008, 01:43 PM
I rest my case.

MJZiggy
07-13-2008, 01:51 PM
LMAO!!!

Scott Campbell
07-13-2008, 01:54 PM
I'm generally against censorship, but Harlan's use of polls is a pretty severe test of the first amendment.

woodbuck27
07-13-2008, 05:45 PM
This is great, HH. You had to have written this up before my post in another thread, but this is exactly what I thought :) :)

I'd take you on in an IQ test anyday sonny.

You'll have the lower score by a wide margin. NO SHIT!! :D

son of a vic
07-13-2008, 05:48 PM
I.Q. doesn't always walk hand in hand with common sense.

woodbuck27
07-13-2008, 05:49 PM
Ted Thompson has been just getting his ass dusted off and shoved around by his boss's. That's why it appears he's not really in the game.

TT isn't the bad guy.

Neither is Brett Favre. :idea:

RashanGary
07-13-2008, 05:50 PM
Woody, you're the exception.

woodbuck27
07-13-2008, 05:52 PM

I'm rated by Yahoo Sports as a PRO NFL analyst based on results of my participation in football related activities over the past two years. We have others on this forum that would be rated as high.

RashanGary
07-13-2008, 05:55 PM
Just for the record, Woodbuck. I might have a complete different take than you on just about everything related to Favre, but I respect your opinions a lot and I don't think you're an idiot at all (not that you probably cared)

woodbuck27
07-13-2008, 05:57 PM
Woody, you're the exception.

I didn't submit a vote on this poll as none of the responses applies to reality in Green Bay and 'the Packers'. So the poll is bogus.

Sadly this is the real story that is unfolding. That's 'the REAL mess'.

Scott Campbell
07-13-2008, 06:55 PM

I'm rated by Yahoo Sports as a PRO NFL analyst based on results of my participation in football related activities over the past two years. We have others on this forum that would be rated as high.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scott Campbell
07-13-2008, 06:56 PM

You didn't even know which Adrian Peterson played for the Bears!

MJZiggy
07-13-2008, 07:08 PM
Do actual pro NFL Analysts?

Just checking...

Scott Campbell
07-13-2008, 07:11 PM

I'm rated by Yahoo Sports as a PRO NFL analyst based on results of my participation in football related activities over the past two years.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm still laughing..........so hard.........may have to change sig...........think I just peed a little.............

bobblehead
07-13-2008, 07:17 PM

I'd take you on in an IQ test anyday sonny.

You'll have the lower score by a wide margin. NO SHIT!! :D

Its often accepted that those with extremely high IQ's lack common sense....I'm just sayin'

Scott Campbell
07-13-2008, 07:32 PM

I'm rated by Yahoo Sports as a PRO NFL analyst based on results of my participation in football related activities over the past two years.

Your resume has to be the comedic motherlode:

2nd Grade - Received gold star for paper titled "My Favorite Colors". Mrs. Funkmeyer was right - it was great.

woodbuck27
07-13-2008, 07:40 PM
Just for the record, Woodbuck. I might have a complete different take than you on just about everything related to Favre, but I respect your opinions a lot and I don't think you're an idiot at all (not that you probably cared)

JH I believe learning is a process and it thrives 'in patience'.

We all write things here at times, that will take some aback as opinions are strong at Packerrats. Yet some of the members here are exceptionally gifted as footballl minds. There are people here that I read and enjoy like lunch..hahaa. Very knowledgeable fans.

Yes I like Brett Favre. He's a special man in my view. It really has pained me to see how it got to here since TT arrived, but I"m now certain that it's not all on Ted Thompson and I blame the real boss's for muddling this latest one.

I sympathize with Ted Thompson and Brett Favre.

Noone here should ever imagine this mess is easy for TT or M3. It's a ROYAL FUCK UP of the worst order. yet it had to come down to what we're seeing with the personality's involved.

To jump all over Favre and his ego and selfishness and this and that degradation of this GREAT Packer QB; and to see so called real Packer fans get right there is just awful for me. The same goes for Ted Thompson. I can see him gulping the Pepto Bismol right now. It's a bitch.

There are some here that post I expect, like they live. vicariously and on the edge. They're not very pleasant or happy people and that is obvious in the venom they spew. I class these people as merely ignorant and therefore manage an excuse for their stupidity. Otherwise I couldn't deal with a lot of the horseshit that's come up over a mans right to be employed while under contract.

So we'll see what Favre really wants. He has to simply, as a first step formally re-instate as an active player via proper channels and he must do so pronto.

Then we see Packer managements cards. It's all very interesting, but when the smoke clears we'll know the scoop or at least the open minded will.

Scott Campbell
07-13-2008, 07:46 PM
Woody is starting to blow with the wind. Flip flopping. :lol:

woodbuck27
07-13-2008, 07:46 PM

Your resume has to be the comedic motherlode:

2nd Grade - Received gold star for paper titled "My Favorite Colors". Mrs. Funkmeyer was right - it was great.

Hi 'doodle thumps'. Hows it... almost hanging tonight?

texaspackerbacker
07-13-2008, 08:05 PM

A rare instance where the two of you and I all agree.

Zool
07-13-2008, 08:24 PM
30% NFL research
10% NCAA football research
40% random guesses
20% dumb luck

Job requirements for an NFL expert.