PDA

View Full Version : WATCH INTERVIEW HERE

Chevelle2
07-14-2008, 09:59 PM
http://packershome.com/index.php?name=ForumsPro&file=viewtopic&t=707

CaptainKickass
07-14-2008, 10:18 PM
I nominate this for "Best Thread Title of the Year".

CaptainKickass
07-14-2008, 10:21 PM
Nomination rescinded -the shit don't work.

Anyone got a youtube link on this yet?

GBRulz
07-14-2008, 10:25 PM
It works for me. Good quality, too. Much better than what will be on YouTube

BTW, that's a cool looking forum, I've never heard of that one before.

CaptainKickass
07-14-2008, 10:44 PM
"I might have "the itch" to renominate this thread now that I've had some time to retry. But at 8:21 pm I rescinded the nomination.....and I knew this might happen...and If you've already moved on, that's fine. It doesn't bother me.

But for you to tell me that "Renominating this thread is not an option"...well....then where does that leave me?"

MJZiggy
07-14-2008, 10:47 PM
With a putfile that doesn't work?

Brando19
07-14-2008, 10:51 PM
"I might have "the itch" to renominate this thread now that I've had some time to retry. But at 8:21 pm I rescinded the nomination.....and I knew this might happen...and If you've already moved on, that's fine. It doesn't bother me.

But for you to tell me that "Renominating this thread is not an option"...well....then where does that leave me?"

Listen...we can't trade this thread. Just can't. If you would have told us sooner that this wasn't working, then that would have been different. You took away the nomination. Now...if you really have made up your mind 100 percent...then we may be able to nominate it for best font....but the scenery has changed and we have a new nomination for Best Thread Title of the Year.

HarveyWallbangers
07-14-2008, 10:52 PM
:D

Bretsky
07-14-2008, 10:54 PM

Listen...we can't trade this thread. Just can't. If you would have told us sooner that this wasn't working, then that would have been different. You took away the nomination. Now...if you really have made up your mind 100 percent...then we may be able to nominate it for best font....but the scenery has changed and we have a new nomination for Best Thread Title of the Year.

This thread is not wanted; but I can't imagine this thread being anywhere else but the spot that it is not wanted :lol:

Brando19
07-14-2008, 10:58 PM

This thread is not wanted; but I can't imagine this thread being anywhere else but the spot that it is not wanted :lol:

I wish this thread would have just stayed in the Garbage Can. We're moving on. :lol: We understand the passion the PackerRats have for this thread, and we're going to do what's best for the forum and what's best for this thread.

CaptainKickass
07-15-2008, 02:23 AM
"Look - I just hope that after this....people are saying "oh - ok - that clears things up". But I just wish that Mad would come right out and tell me instead of just making things up. Regardless of what you've heard from "up there". And now I'm told that the thread can be nominated again.....but as a backup?

The only thing I'm guilty of here is nominating the thread too early."

mmmdk
07-15-2008, 02:31 AM
LOL :lol:

Funny, funny stuff.