PDA

View Full Version : Paul Hornung on Favre

motife
07-16-2008, 05:34 PM
http://www.sportingnews.com/media/audio/index.php?clip=http://snrmedia.com/temp/paul_hornung20080715.mp3&title=A tough position

Favre best player ever to play in Green Bay

should get compensation if he leaves GB

Favre waited too long to make a decision. He shares blame

will start if he comes back, makes them a Super Bowl contender. He can be the #3 QB at the start of training camp, but he'll be starter at the end.

Hornung knew this was going to happen. Bus Cooke told him, Favre wanted to be ASKED back

doesn't tarnish Favre's legacy

Ted Thompson making a mistake if he doesn't take Favre back

(something on the board is malfunctioning. use the whole link above and paste it as a URL)

mraynrand
07-16-2008, 05:37 PM
Hornung is a man of few words.

Zool
07-16-2008, 05:38 PM
WTF Motife. If I quote you I can read it. But not as is...weird.

Edit: it was the link you had. Some bad verbage in there. Your link was to an audio clip. Fixed.

motife
07-16-2008, 05:39 PM
WTF Motife. If I quote you I can read it. But not as is...weird.

That happened to my post also. Something is malfunctioning.

Freak Out
07-16-2008, 06:28 PM

The golden boy has spoken. Kinda.......

Tyrone Bigguns
07-16-2008, 06:38 PM
Hornung is an idiot.

Shadow or Swede has told me repeatedly that Starr was better than Favre.

Have to believe those posters over some guy who played the game. :oops:

motife
07-16-2008, 07:15 PM
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/

use the general link.It's on the right hand sided half way down under "Sporting News Radio".

The above link doesn't activate the popup.

sorry for the ineptitude.

Gunakor
07-16-2008, 07:25 PM
Hornung is an idiot.

Starr won more championships than Favre. But not even Starr will tell you that Starr was a better QB.

Zool
07-16-2008, 07:26 PM
Starr won more championships than Favre. But not even Starr will tell you that Starr was a better QB.

Sorry...cant help myself.

Tyrone Bigguns
07-16-2008, 07:29 PM
Hornung is an idiot.

I dont' care what Starr or Hornung or any other player said...Swede or Shadow says Starr was better.

Are you gonna believe those two or one...some guys that actually played the game.

Zool
07-16-2008, 07:32 PM
Hornung is an idiot.

I dont' care what Starr or Hornung or any other player said...Swede or Shadow says Starr was better.

Are you gonna believe those two or one...some guys that actually played the game.

Or the great and powerful Oz.

Tyrone Bigguns
07-16-2008, 07:36 PM
Hornung is an idiot.

Or the great and powerful Oz.

I'm thinking of...is it eddie murphy?...when the chick busts in on you fucking another woman.

Who you gonna believe? Me or your own eyes?

Kiwon
07-16-2008, 07:39 PM

Or complete sentences. :)

MJZiggy
07-16-2008, 08:23 PM
I will assume he got hit in the head a lot. But give him a co-author and he writes a nice book...

ND72
07-16-2008, 08:59 PM
Hornung knew this was going to happen. Bus Cooke told him, Favre wanted to be ASKED back

Drama queen. Thompson didn't need to ask his ass back, he's under contract, as far as I'm concerned, as well as I'm sure Thompson & McCarthy are concerned, h e would come back until he announced he wasn't...WHICH, guess what, he did.

Tyrone Bigguns
07-16-2008, 09:04 PM

Drama queen. Thompson didn't need to ask his ass back, he's under contract, as far as I'm concerned, as well as I'm sure Thompson & McCarthy are concerned, h e would come back until he announced he wasn't...WHICH, guess what, he did.

Ty demands that his boss ask him back to work each and every day.

Ty may be a prima donna, but he enjoys the sunday night phone call.

ND72
07-16-2008, 09:05 PM

Ty demands that his boss ask him back to work each and every day.

Ty may be a prima donna, but he enjoys the sunday night phone call.

:lol: at least I finally got a laugh out of this.

TravisWilliams23
07-16-2008, 09:22 PM
The question I wanted them to ask Hornung was:
"How do you think Lombardi would have handled this situation?"
They let the Golden Boy off pretty easily.

oregonpackfan
07-17-2008, 12:59 AM
I am old enough(57) to have seen both of them play. Starr is a great man and was a very good quarterback. Favre, overall, is the better quarterback.

As someone posted earlier, even Bart Starr would admit that Brett Favre was the better QB.