PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Human - OmegaFemale 4

SkinBasket
07-17-2008, 02:59 PM
Science nears it's goal with self induced carpal tunnel syndrome...

MegaFemale Boobjob Pam Anderson has cut through the competition thus far like a scalpel through soft breast tissue - first dispatching mustachioed Cyclist "Tammy" Thomas like an infected nipple, then eliminating Stage Actress Heather Headley like a leaky silicone bag. Wonder Woman has had a tougher row to hoe, skirting past Ugly Girl with Crabs Eagerly Awaiting You in Hotel before magically lassoing science's heart and pulling herself past crumby Selma Hayak Lookalike.

Will packerrats choose boobs over brains? Barbed Wire over Americana? Tit over tat? Science awaits your verdict.

Boobjob Pam Anderson vs Wonder Woman

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/skinbasket/of04.jpg

The Leaper
07-17-2008, 03:08 PM
Pam was SOOOO hot back in the day. She's gone in the shitter these days, but Pam in her prime was a surgical wonder.

hurleyfan
07-17-2008, 04:21 PM
There's something about that "crown" on Wonder Woman tho!!

mraynrand
07-17-2008, 04:36 PM
Skin, although science seems to have spoken, I would like to vote for "Girl Washing Car in Cool Hand Luke" (joy harmon) over either of these two. Plus, you also forgot the Woman from Planet of the Apes (Linda Harrison). I forget the attribute, but someone called her the perfect woman, because she was stunning and mute.

LindaHarrison
http://geekbabes.org/uploads/linda-harrison/linda-harrison-02.jpg

Freak Out
07-17-2008, 04:49 PM
Two fine choices Rand but this is the Baskets experiment........damn both those women were stunners though. :twisted: I laugh just thinking about George Kennedy's expressions during that scene.

Zool
07-17-2008, 04:51 PM
Two fine choices Rand but this is the Baskets experiment........damn both those women were stunners though. :twisted: I laugh just thinking about George Kennedy's expressions during that scene.

Babloo "how do you know her name is Lucille?"

Dragline "anything look like that jus gots ta be named Lucille"

bobblehead
07-17-2008, 11:58 PM
I must just be the perfect age to have jerked off to wonder woman (by linda carter) enough to get worse carpal tunnel than skin got on this experiment. GO WW.

oregonpackfan
07-18-2008, 12:44 AM
Linda Carter takes it over Pamela. She has height, great "natural" proportions, and those blue eyes make her captivating.

HowardRoark
07-18-2008, 06:29 AM
someone called her the perfect woman, because she was stunning and mute.

LindaHarrison
http://geekbabes.org/uploads/linda-harrison/linda-harrison-02.jpg

Once again, I think I have to break ranks with Conservatives. I think this woman should be cloned.

HarveyWallbangers
07-18-2008, 09:19 AM
How come Bo Derek (circa "10", "Tarza, The Ape Man", and "Bolero") wasn't involved in this contest?

mraynrand
07-18-2008, 11:42 AM
How come Bo Derek (circa "10", "Tarza, The Ape Man", and "Bolero") wasn't involved in this contest?

You have to ask? The reason is that 'science' as viewed through the 'objective' lens of the Skinbasket, is the only factor in guiding the selection of women.

Still, I have to point out, once again, that most of Pam's attributes are non-genetic - they will not be passed on to offspring. Thus, wonder woman, who is genetically enhanced (including her germline), will be able to deliver these enhancements to offspring. even if you dilute her DNA with contaminated DNA from males like "Mr. 15th wonder," the offspring might still be spectacular.

The Leaper
07-18-2008, 12:24 PM
Still, I have to point out, once again, that most of Pam's attributes are non-genetic

I disagree with "most".

Sure...her tits are non-genetic, but that girl's face and body outside of that were incredible even before she exploded to fame and got a boob job. Go back and look at pictures of her taken when she was still a nobody in Canada. She was extremely attractive...moreso than Linda Carter straight up IMO.

mraynrand
07-18-2008, 12:28 PM
Still, I have to point out, once again, that most of Pam's attributes are non-genetic

I disagree with "most".

I stand corrected. But Lynda Carter was pretty hot un-enhanced (still we are suppose to be voting on a fictitious superheroine!)

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/071018/lcarter_l.jpg