PDA

View Full Version : LAST FUCKING DAY OF WORK!!!

Deputy Nutz
06-09-2006, 09:49 AM
I am leaving this bitch as of 4:00pm this afternoon. Fuck this place!!!!

Gonna stay at home and leach of the wife for the summer.

Harlan Huckleby
06-09-2006, 09:55 AM
Don't be shy about scooping up some office supplies - they owe you that much.

Partial
06-09-2006, 09:57 AM
cheers, i'm just glad to make it through the week!

Rastak
06-09-2006, 10:00 AM
I am leaving this bitch as of 4:00pm this afternoon. Fuck this place!!!!

Gonna stay at home and leach of the wife for the summer.

Haven't done that since 85. Had a great time though....played tennis every single day,

Partial
06-09-2006, 11:43 AM
Rastak! that was my exact summer my junion year in high school. I was going to be captain of the team so I played every single day!

It was such a blast

Rastak
06-09-2006, 12:09 PM
Rastak! that was my exact summer my junion year in high school. I was going to be captain of the team so I played every single day!

It was such a blast

I had just picked the game up so I wasn't too good. I'm playing 4 days a week now but I'm old and it just kills my joints....LOL...I'm playing pretty well though......

but there was a gap from 85-2004 where I didnt't play a single game.

Deputy Nutz
06-09-2006, 12:49 PM
Don't be shy about scooping up some office supplies - they owe you that much.

I wonder how many hours I have wasted at work on the forums.
I have like 4000 posts on JSO, over a 1000 on here, and I think I had like 600 on CE. Granted all those weren't at work, but that is a lot time wasted.

Partial
06-09-2006, 01:00 PM
Nutz are you employed by a school? If not, what other job gets the summers off? Count me in!!

Ras, the great thing about tennis though is you never really lose your skills. After about 5 minutes of hitting you're always doing as well as you ever have if seems :D

Anti-Polar Bear
06-09-2006, 01:02 PM
I'll bet this week's paycheck, Nutz return to work Monday.

Partial
06-09-2006, 01:08 PM
I'll take that bet.

Nutz, I'll give ya half if you make it happen! :lol:

Deputy Nutz
06-09-2006, 01:36 PM
Na, I quit my job. Staying home. All she wrote.

I do have to work, gotta take care of the kiddies.

Murphy37
06-09-2006, 01:47 PM
Na, I quit my job. Staying home. All she wrote.

I do have to work, gotta take care of the kiddies.

Perhaps you could reccommend me to fill your position. I'll be needing a place to fuck off soon.

Deputy Nutz
06-09-2006, 01:51 PM
You and I will be painting houses ever Monday, Sunday, and Saturday.

SkinBasket
06-09-2006, 02:00 PM
You and I will be painting houses ever Monday, Sunday, and Saturday.

I'll supervise from my car. Tell ya'll bitches when you missed a spot.

Welcome to the life of splendor Nutzors! It's all golden showers and ambrosia pasties from here on out.

Travbrew
06-09-2006, 03:01 PM

Paycheck??? Wouldn't that require having a job?
Sounds like a trick bet to me.

MJZiggy
06-09-2006, 03:04 PM
He doesn't pay his wagers. I'm still waiting, Tank.

Anti-Polar Bear
06-09-2006, 03:22 PM

Paycheck??? Wouldn't that require having a job?
Sounds like a trick bet to me.

im working; see the "im a robot" thread.

Deputy Nutz
06-09-2006, 03:50 PM
Last time I am fucking posting from this work computer, back to slow ass dial up for me.

have a beer to night and toast this Bad mamma Jamma!

Rastak
06-09-2006, 03:57 PM
Last time I am fucking posting from this work computer, back to slow ass dial up for me.

Enjoy the non-work Nutz!

Anti-Polar Bear
06-09-2006, 04:51 PM
Haha, nutz is gonna become a stay at home dad. :neutral:

MJZiggy
06-09-2006, 05:20 PM
And what's wrong with that, Tank?

Rastak
06-09-2006, 05:29 PM
Haha, nutz is gonna become a stay at home dad. :neutral:

My brother did that.....soon he was shooting 72 on the golf course too.

Still does.

Anti-Polar Bear
06-09-2006, 05:35 PM

What's wrong with this line? Volvo-driving soccer dad.

MJZiggy
06-09-2006, 05:38 PM

Absolutely nothing.

Anti-Polar Bear
06-09-2006, 05:43 PM

Absolutely nothing.

Dont you listen to everclear? According to them, there should only be volvo driving soccer moms.

Tex will tell you, as head of household, the man should be the one providing the majority of income for his family. To be a volvo driving soccer dad is like being gay.

MJZiggy
06-09-2006, 05:46 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You're supposed to be a liberal and you're turning to TEX for advice about how family dynamics should work???? The biggest conservative anyone's ever met??? Please spare me.

Anti-Polar Bear
06-09-2006, 05:56 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You're supposed to be a liberal and you're turning to TEX for advice about how family dynamics should work???? The biggest conservative anyone's ever met??? Please spare me.

I AM a LIBERAL.

Was just paraphasing what Tex and perhaps SOV would say.

Honestly, and if Nutz is serious about quitting his job, i am sure his wife is very a sucessful career-wise woman who is not afriad to commit quid pro quo sexaully for raises.

MJZiggy
06-09-2006, 06:02 PM
Honestly, and if Nutz is serious about quitting his job, i am sure his wife is very a sucessful career-wise woman who is not afriad to commit quid pro quo sexaully for raises.

Not a very liberal thing to say Tex Jr. Actually I'm not even sure Tex would make such a stupid assumption. He's far too enlightened for that.

Anti-Polar Bear
06-09-2006, 06:10 PM

Not a very liberal thing to say Tex Jr. Actually I'm not even sure Tex would make such a stupid assumption. He's far too enlightened for that.

Hey, I voted for the virtuous John Kerry in the last election. His wife has a bigger asset than he does.

Premise 1: If Kerry is a liberal,
Premise 2: and i voted for him,
Conclusion: then i am a liberal too.

Scott Campbell
06-09-2006, 06:42 PM

I guess conservatives don't have a monopoly on sexist behavior.

Scott Campbell
06-09-2006, 06:43 PM

Have fun Nutz! Retirement is a great gig. I think it's wasted on old people.

MJZiggy
06-09-2006, 06:45 PM
Amen, Scott.

Anti-Polar Bear
06-09-2006, 07:02 PM

I guess conservatives don't have a monopoly on sexist behavior.

Campbell, you are a humorless man. That i see. :neutral:

MichiganPackerFan
06-09-2006, 07:37 PM
Better be gettin loaded by now - I know I am (just needed a little break so Ill check in for a bit...)

MadtownPacker
06-09-2006, 07:50 PM
Better be gettin loaded by now - I know I am (just needed a little break so Ill check in for a bit...)Whats up MPF?

Nutz is the antiMexican.

Deputy Nutz
06-12-2006, 09:47 AM
First day off of work and I am loving it. One kid in my arms, typing on the computer. I already ran 5 miles today! My life is changing for the better!!!!

MJZiggy
06-12-2006, 09:54 AM
Congratulations. May no diapers leak on your leg today. May no spitup run down your back. May no tantrums be thrown. They'll save all that for tomorrow. :wink: :razz:

Little Whiskey
06-12-2006, 11:09 AM
Congratulations. May no diapers leak on your leg today. May no spitup run down your back. May no tantrums be thrown. They'll save all that for tomorrow........

.......when mom gets home!!

Deputy Nutz
06-12-2006, 12:38 PM
When Mom gets home, it can be good and it can be bad. Good because she can take the kids for a while. Bad, because I haven't done shit with the house all day long. I have just jacked off on the computer and watched TV all day long.

Deputy Nutz
06-12-2006, 02:41 PM
Right now I am watching the VH1 Behind the Music of Nick Lachey. Man staying home is cool, I really missed it.

Scott Campbell
06-12-2006, 02:50 PM
First day off of work and I am loving it. One kid in my arms, typing on the computer. I already ran 5 miles today! My life is changing for the better!!!!

I'd like to use your experience to rebut my wife the next time she reminds me how difficult a job it is to stay home with the kids. I've always thought that whole concept was a huge scam perpetuated against men to make them feel guilty for asking the age old question "What the hell did you do all day?". Inevitably you hear the responce "well, I'd love to see you try it!".

More of us should try it.

Little Whiskey
06-12-2006, 02:57 PM
[asking the age old question "What the hell did you do all day?".

....opra and bon bons!! or in nuts case VH1 behind the music and vasaline :mrgreen:

hey nutz flip over to the speed channel, anything good on?

MJZiggy
06-12-2006, 03:03 PM
Right now I am watching the VH1 Behind the Music of Nick Lachey. Man staying home is cool, I really missed it.

Slow down there, Dude!! It's a marathon not a sprint. You're gonna burn out and end up back at work at this rate.

Deputy Nutz
06-13-2006, 06:43 AM
Well, I was up with my son at 5:45am. That is early.

I think I will be getting up at this time every morning and then going to the Gym. I like the early hour. Nobody else is up.

MJZiggy
06-13-2006, 06:58 AM
You're better off going to the gym around 9:30-10:00. At 5:45 or opening time, you'll find all the people with jobs trying to get a workout in before they have to be at the office at 8:00. It's always more efficient to try to do things while they are at work. (except running or biking--way more peaceful without the traffic)

Deputy Nutz
06-13-2006, 07:57 AM
You're better off going to the gym around 9:30-10:00. At 5:45 or opening time, you'll find all the people with jobs trying to get a workout in before they have to be at the office at 8:00. It's always more efficient to try to do things while they are at work. (except running or biking--way more peaceful without the traffic)

Well that would be all fine and dandy but I got a 5 week old to take care of and a 3 year old. 6:00 lets me get out of the house by myself while everyone is asleep.

GrnBay007
06-13-2006, 08:16 AM
Well that would be all fine and dandy but I got a 5 week old to take care of and a 3 year old.

They will control your schedule for many years to come. Amazing how much control those lil babes have! :D

Deputy Nutz
06-13-2006, 08:23 AM
Well that would be all fine and dandy but I got a 5 week old to take care of and a 3 year old.

They will control your schedule for many years to come. Amazing how much control those lil babes have! :D

lil' fuckers
well screw'em they can take care of themselves. I got a 9:00am tee time.

MJZiggy
06-13-2006, 08:37 AM

Well that would be all fine and dandy but I got a 5 week old to take care of and a 3 year old. 6:00 lets me get out of the house by myself while everyone is asleep.

That's what the gym's babysitting service is for. You drop them off in the kiddie area and work out for a good 15 minutes before they page you to tell you that the 3-year old bit someone.

Deputy Nutz
06-13-2006, 08:47 AM
they don't take 5 week olds

MJZiggy
06-13-2006, 08:50 AM
:oops:

What age do they start?

Deputy Nutz
06-13-2006, 08:54 AM
6 months, which sucks

Little Whiskey
06-13-2006, 09:14 AM
6 months, which sucks

just go ahead and leave them in the car while you work out. i see it all the time on the news. except usually its because mom or dad thought it would be a good idea to spend the hottest part of the day in the tavern while they leave jr in the car to swelter :mad: damn idiots!!!

Deputy Nutz
06-13-2006, 09:34 AM
My mother closed a daycare about two years ago because they left a two year old to bake in the van.

FavreChild
06-13-2006, 09:36 AM
Hey now, isn't this thread supposed to be a celebration of freedom?

Today is FC's last day of work. I thought I'd be much more excited. But I guess there's no turning back now...

Deputy Nutz
06-13-2006, 09:48 AM
Last day of work? On a Tuesday?

FavreChild
06-13-2006, 09:54 AM
Yup. A Tuesday's as good as any other day, isn't it? Then I'm technically on vacation. It's just that I'm not coming back after the vacation is over.

Little Whiskey
06-13-2006, 10:03 AM
are you leaving to stay home with the kids as well?? :mrgreen:

Scott Campbell
06-13-2006, 12:27 PM
Today is FC's last day of work. I thought I'd be much more excited. But I guess there's no turning back now...

I found there's an adjustment period. Be patient.

Deputy Nutz
06-14-2006, 10:40 AM
Well, today I took my daughter to daycare and then went food shopping all before 9:00 in the morning. I took the little one and he was almost quiet. He got a little pissed off in the canned vegetable lane.

Little Whiskey
06-14-2006, 11:14 AM
Well, today I took my daughter to daycare and then went food shopping all before 9:00 in the morning. I took the little one and he was almost quiet. He got a little pissed off in the canned vegetable lane.

thats understandable, i hate that aisle as well!!

anything good on NFL network, right now? or else, is cops on court tv? nothing like seeing them brake their foot off in some idoits ass who is trying to resist!!

Patler
06-14-2006, 11:27 AM
How soon before Nutz starts giving us recaps of his favorite soap operas? :sad:

Deputy Nutz
06-14-2006, 11:31 AM
I am watching the Brew Crew game on ESPN.

the_idle_threat
06-14-2006, 08:27 PM
Looking forward to the soap opera blog. Would be almost as riveting as the real life soap opera on Tank's thread . . . "As the Weed Burns".

Deputy Nutz
06-14-2006, 09:52 PM
good one.

The little one slept for the whole Brewer game, and it was a long boring ass game. I sat on the couch for a good 4 hours. Then I did some chores and made the wife happy. God life is great without actually working a job. The rest of you are damn fools!

Scott Campbell
06-14-2006, 10:33 PM
Prick.

Little Whiskey
06-15-2006, 09:58 AM
so whats on the agenda for today. are you going to ask the pretty girl out, tank???.....err nutz sorry got the wrong thread.

Deputy Nutz
06-15-2006, 11:26 AM
This is like winning the lottery. The US Open is on for the next two days and the weekend.

I hate Phil Mickleson.

Go Tiger!

MateoInMex
06-15-2006, 11:29 AM
What is this "WORK" subject you all speak about?

I agree with Nutz on this one. There is so much to do when you have nothing to do on a daily agenda.

My son is 6 months and as the BALL AND CHAIN goes to work in the morning, I am faced with a dilema.

I have yet to multitask like Nutz on the computer. I have never typed on a computer, held my son in one arm and stroked it in the other. That is pretty impressive dude!!!

But I figured out a way to wait until LAZY TOWN is on Nickelodeon.

I wait for the moment when Robby Rotten tries to steal the vegetablesfrom Sportakus..

I then strategically turn his singing rocking chair 180 degrees from the tv/computer endulging myself on Borderbangers.com.

I don't want my son at 16 in therapy somewhere telling a psychiatrist his DAD attempted to spank it in front of his infant son while watching a cartoon channel.

THAT'S WHERE I DRAW THE LINE!

Deputy Nutz
06-15-2006, 12:23 PM
You have to be careful, you not just fucking yourself up anymore.

Interesting first round so far at the Open. Only one person is under par for the day and that is Colin Montgomery.

Good news everyone, the baby is sleeping. I have been watching the food channel as of late, some tasty treat I can tell you that.
Some hottie with everyday Italian. She is fucking hot I wish I could pronounce her name, she likes to show her naughty little cleavage.

Tiger is ready to tee off.

the_idle_threat
06-16-2006, 04:12 AM
Tiger is ready to tee off.

Was that a metaphor?

Deputy Nutz
06-16-2006, 08:07 AM
Well Tiger shot a 76 and had an absolutely horrible day out there at Winged Foot. This is a remarkably tough golf course. Even though Tiger had a terrible round he is still only 7 shots off the lead, and expect the leaders to start dropping back, and if your a Tiger fan hopefully he can straighten it out and get some of those strokes back. I will bet that the winner of this Open will be over par.

Anyways back here on the home front I am stuck with both the kids today which is a bit of a bummer because it is like 90 degrees with 85% humidity. We ain't going outside that is for sure. I do get to go to the Brewer game today at 3:45 where I get to meet my special someone.

Fantasy Baseball is going good, so far I am up by 70 points going into the weekend and my competitor only has one pitcher going in the next 3 days. Only thing that pisses me off is that our commish decided that every team makes the playoff in a head to head league. Granted you get a better seed with the more wins that you have, but shit what happens if you have a rash of injuries, or a team gets a couple of guys back from the IR? It really fucks things up and has made these past few months a little worthless.

Anyways I have to go warm up some breast milk....

MateoInMex
06-17-2006, 01:14 AM
That female on Everyday Italian would be Giada de Laurentis...A skinny bird broad who makes fatty foods all day...here is her bio...please refrain from stroking it until I finish typing...

Giada De Laurentiis

Host of Food Network’s Everyday Italian, Giada De Laurentiis’s passion for food began with her roots. Her passion for food was sparked as a child as she learned to prepare recipes for her frequent family gatherings.

Born in Rome, Giada grew up in a large Italian family where the culture of food was a staple in and of itself. As the granddaughter of film producer Dino De Laurentiis, she learned to prepare many of the family’s recipes as well as other Italian specialties.

Giada’s passion for cooking flourished through professional training at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris, where she specialized in both cuisine and pastry. Later, she moved to Los Angeles, where her experience included positions at the prestigious Ritz Carlton Fine Dining Room and Wolfgang Puck’s Spago in Beverly Hills.

Giada is a private chef and caterer, as well as founder of GDL Catering in Los Angeles.

In addition to Everyday Italian, as the host of Behind the Bash, Giada takes viewers behind the scenes of six-figure weddings, high-roller Vegas soirees and Hollywood movie premieres to see what goes into creating the world's most spectacular parties.

Giada is the author of The New York Times best-selling cookbook Everyday Italian: 125 Simple and Delicious Recipes (Potter, 2005).

Now, please ...stroke away!!!! I know I am!

Deputy Nutz
06-17-2006, 08:03 AM
Thanks for the info, but what? No picture????

Any whooo, last night I went to a Brewer game and got to meet someone here on the forum, it was all that I expected, and although I thought it might be weird, it wasn't too bad.

Well it is fathers day weekend, and I don't know if there is anyone more deserving of this weekend than myself.

Well Tiger missed the cut, I am disappointed, but hey no storybook ending on fathers day for him. Maybe he should have picked up a club and played a little golf instead of tooling around Australia for a month, and then coming back to the states to be with his father.

I get to go to another Brewer game on Sunday. I think I will enjoy myself.

Deputy Nutz
06-21-2006, 08:26 AM
Well bad news everyone, yep thats right I am back at work.

Now I know what your thinking, I was just on vacation. Well your wrong a buddy of mine had a child yesterday and he needed me to fill in for him for the next couple of days which is an actual good thing, since I don't have a working computer at home. Speaking of home and computers, my lovely wife just bought me a labtop for my birthday. Ain't she great?

Little Whiskey
06-22-2006, 07:53 AM
just bought me a labtop for my birthday.

does that come with rubber gloves??

Deputy Nutz
06-22-2006, 08:32 AM

I should bargin for those, or one of those plastic protectors for the keyboard that you see in autoshops

Little Whiskey
06-22-2006, 02:05 PM

I should bargin for those, or one of those plastic protectors for the keyboard that you see in autoshops

since you got a LABTOP, i assumed that the Doctor was wearing the rubber gloves. :mrgreen:

Deputy Nutz
06-26-2006, 12:49 PM
Whiskey I didn't understand that last little joke, but anyways, I am still at work and let me tell you this working business is for the birds. Today is my last day for the next two weeks at least, until someone else needs a fill in.

Anyways fantasy baseball did not go well for me last week. I never lead once and couldn't even manage to get 200 points.

Other than that this week is going to be a little boring, oh well. Daycare lady is still on vacation for this week and that is garabage if you ask me. You provide a sevice, and then leave for two weeks, what crap.

woodbuck27
06-26-2006, 02:01 PM

Man O Man ! Running Five miles with a baby in your arms and setting in posts on a lap top, is a real feat. I'm informing TT of your abilities, so maybe he'll send the Packer Scouts along to see you Nutz.

Working at an office or being a Packer - what's the choice there?

woodbuck27
06-26-2006, 02:06 PM

Hey ! Smart kid there Nutz. He already knows you should be supplying him with frozen veggies. :mrgreen:

Deputy Nutz
06-26-2006, 03:28 PM
I personally was never served veggies out of a can, and I refuse to serve them on my table. I was looking for tomato sauce for christ sakes! I would in no way ethically serve my family canned vegetables, now can everyone just get off my case!!!!!

mraynrand
04-28-2011, 05:23 PM
Take this thread and shove it!