PDA

View Full Version : Greg Jennings Speaks (Video)

Joemailman
07-17-2008, 10:27 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8095b651

Seems very high on Rodgers, but doesn't think team will be divided if Favre comes back.

RashanGary
07-17-2008, 11:34 PM
It's weird, he keeps talkign about off season work and being iwth the team and all of that stuff so Aaron is the guy.

For off season working being nothing, it sure seems like something to the players.

Also, he kept talking about we and the team and how he lets coaches and GM's make decisions. These are the guys I root for. They really deserve all of the good that comes to them. They could easily get cocky adn arrogant but they don't. It's refreshing compared to the way Favre acts.

boiga
07-18-2008, 12:33 AM
yeah, greg is certainly a class act. He doesn't want to diss favre, but it does seem he's rooting for Rodgers to lead the team.

The NFL network guys are cretins though.

Tarlam!
07-18-2008, 03:02 AM
yeah, greg is certainly a class act. He doesn't want to diss favre, but it does seem he's rooting for Rodgers to lead the team.

Agree completely.

Welcome from me as well, boiga!

Pacopete4
07-18-2008, 03:30 AM
I don't think the interview really showed anything about Favre nor Rodgers. He basically said he backed the organization up (which he has to basically) with whatever they decide. He reiterated that it doesn't matter as long as he gets the ball which is basically what ever receiver will say. We need to stop reading into what people are saying..

3irty1
07-18-2008, 07:51 AM
The NFL network guys are cretins though.

The NFL network is just pure evil.

mmmdk
07-18-2008, 08:25 AM
Jennings is a strong candidate for my next Packer Jersey :pack: