PDA

View Full Version : Who was complaining about a boring offseason?

LEWCWA
07-18-2008, 03:52 AM
A boring offseason is a good thing. Nobody can say this is one! what a freakin' mess! Just me some more of my Favre.

Packers4Ever
07-18-2008, 01:10 PM
A boring offseason is a good thing. Nobody can say this is one! what a freakin' mess! Just me some more of my Favre.

You beat me to it, LEWCWA, but only by a couple hours, :wink: I was thinking of this last night, how we had weeks and weeks yet to wait before
TC would be ready to start. Here we are, 9 days or so away with pre-season to follow. Seems like something else distracted us from our long wait !!

I still haven't come to grips with what's happened - and still going on - or where our team will end up. Actually the team should be ok once the season starts - it's the tremendous number of fans who could make a lot of trouble at Lambeau and elsewhere. I hope not.

CaliforniaCheez
07-18-2008, 01:53 PM
I was happily bored in May and June. Everything was smooth.

No arrests, no bad holdouts (I mean Grant seamed to be nice because he had to be), No cap issues.

Now there is Brett Favre painting an ugly picture of management who is either stubborn or incompetent or both in that they can't get a single draft pick signed.

Grant can't get a deal.

No draft picks are signed!!

Opening training camp with only one QB on the roster!! How will the media spin that!!

Signing people would give a positive sign to fans.

Packers4Ever
07-18-2008, 04:20 PM
I was happily bored in May and June. Everything was smooth.

No arrests, no bad holdouts (I mean Grant seamed to be nice because he had to be), No cap issues.

Now there is Brett Favre painting an ugly picture of management who is either stubborn or incompetent or both in that they can't get a single draft pick signed.

Grant can't get a deal.

No draft picks are signed

Opening training camp with only one QB on the roster!! How will the
media spin that!!

Signing people would give a positive sign to fans.

I've been watching that too, CC, no draftees signed yet but that'll get done in time I'm sure. The one I'm worried about is Ryan Grant, what's holding that up for so many months? Gotta be the $$.