PDA

View Full Version : I'm not biased...but...

packinpatland
07-20-2008, 08:19 PM
....watching the ESPY's tonight.....Brett Favre is alot hotter than David Beckham.
.........but that's just one 'old lady's' opinion. :wink:

Pacopete4
07-20-2008, 08:21 PM
not to be a homo here but didn't Favre win ''sexiest man in the NFL'' a couple years ago?

Chevelle2
07-20-2008, 08:36 PM
Favre is hot, no homo

Pacopete4
07-20-2008, 08:42 PM
I'm not gonna lie, JT is flippin hilarious during the ESPY's.. wowzers

packinpatland
07-20-2008, 08:44 PM
I couldn't agree more..........he's great.

Bretsky
07-20-2008, 10:14 PM
Telling Favre that if he leaves the building.........make sure you get your hand stamped

because

there is no way they will ever let you back in

flipping priceless

Jimx29
07-20-2008, 11:08 PM
Telling Favre that if he leaves the building.........make sure you get your hand stamped

because

there is no way they will ever let you back in

flipping pricelessI hope to get that video at YT, cause there's no way I can get myself to watch that "awards" show.

mission
07-20-2008, 11:25 PM
....watching the ESPY's tonight.....Brett Favre is alot hotter than David Beckham.

i couldnt agree more. :eyes:

oregonpackfan
07-21-2008, 12:38 AM

This "Old Man's" stomach turns every time he sees David Beckham's wife.

Her looks don't bother me. What bothers me is that she used to be part of the Spice Girls. My oldest daughter used to play their music over and over, and over....

When I see Posh hanging around Beckham, I think a form of Spice Girls Post Traumatic Stress Syndome flares up! :lol:

Kiwon
07-21-2008, 02:27 AM
When I see Posh hanging around Beckham, I think a form of Spice Girls Post Traumatic Stress Syndome flares up! :lol:

:D :D :D

GBRulz
07-21-2008, 07:03 AM

This "Old Man's" stomach turns every time he sees David Beckham's wife.

Her looks don't bother me. What bothers me is that she used to be part of the Spice Girls. My oldest daughter used to play their music over and over, and over....

I cannot stand Victoria Beckham. She has the personality of a robot. and with a hot husband like that....HELLO....how can you not smile once in a while??

JT looked hot...as always. He was hilarious with his comment about Favre not being able to come back once you leave the building...LOL.

Tyrone Bigguns
07-21-2008, 05:10 PM
Lot of haters here.

All i know is Mrs. Beckham is HOT!! She has stayed married, had children (and got back to her fighting weight), started a business, never has any scandal related to her, etc.

In the world of celebrity marriages, there ain't much to complain about with her.