PDA

View Full Version : English Help Required for a German Girl

Tarlam!
07-21-2008, 05:09 AM
I have been teaching my girl English (OK, Australian), and I am getting stuck with some things you might be able to help me with.

What does a woman of breeding say when she's pissed off? I mean, "Oh Fuck It!!!!" is what I say, but my girl shouldn't say that in business meetings, right?

How does she tell an unreasonable customer to fuck off in Lady-Speak?

What can she call someone, who is a fucktard, without actually saying that, but getting the point across.

Hmmm. I am simply too primitive to help her out on this.

LL2
07-21-2008, 12:03 PM
The responses to this should be fun and interesting.

Zool
07-21-2008, 12:04 PM
Woman of breeding=whore?

Patler
07-21-2008, 12:20 PM
What does a woman of breeding say when she's pissed off? I mean, "Oh Fuck It!!!!" is what I say, but my girl shouldn't say that in business meetings, right?

"I am surprised by the current situation" (For emphsis, a slight frown can be used while saying it!)

"I believe your expectations are higher than we can meet. But I also believe you will find that we will come closer to meeting your expectations than any of our competitors can."

What can she call someone, who is a fucktard, without actually saying that, but getting the point across.

"You are a fucktard." (Sorry, somethings just have to be said!) :lol:

packinpatland
07-21-2008, 12:59 PM
Rent the movie 'Sliding Doors' I love the way Gwyneth Paltrow swears, but doesn't really swear..............it would be the Brit way.....close enogh to Aussie and American.

MJZiggy
07-21-2008, 05:42 PM

My kid just walked in and asked what I'm laughing at. What exactly am I supposed to tell him now???

MadtownPacker
07-21-2008, 06:21 PM
German girl huh? I likes it!!

http://www.lanecostumes.com/images/catalog/thumb/gretchen_15_CO_LA3311.jpg

MJZiggy
07-21-2008, 06:26 PM
You expected Chinese?

digitaldean
07-21-2008, 11:06 PM
I have been teaching my girl English (OK, Australian), and I am getting stuck with some things you might be able to help me with.

Hmmm. I am simply too primitive to help her out on this.

I suppose calling that person a clacker or a Pommy bastard won't work, eh?

:oops:

Patler
07-22-2008, 05:22 AM

My kid just walked in and asked what I'm laughing at. What exactly am I supposed to tell him now???

So what you are asking is:

What does a woman of breeding say to her kid when caught off balance reading the ramblings of perverted old men???

Tarlam!
07-22-2008, 05:26 AM
Woman of breeding=whore?

Only when it's fitting Zool. Eat your heart out!

Tarlam!
07-22-2008, 05:29 AM
German girl huh? I likes it!!

http://www.lanecostumes.com/images/catalog/thumb/gretchen_15_CO_LA3311.jpg

I have seen photos of her when she was modelling, about the same age of this girl. She could have worn this outfit easily. Though she could still get away with it, I think she's matured to the point where she no longer thinks mini's are for her. :cry:

This outfit is from the south. My girl is from the upper middle. They don't wear these dresses where she's from!

Tarlam!
07-22-2008, 05:34 AM
Thanks PiP and Patler. Good, sound suggestions!

Zool
07-22-2008, 07:34 AM
Woman of breeding=whore?

I was asking because I didnt understand exactly what you were asking, and I didnt want to be taken out of context too far when its your kid.

Tarlam!
07-22-2008, 09:09 AM
Woman of breeding=whore?

I was asking because I didnt understand exactly what you were asking, and I didnt want to be taken out of context too far when its your kid.

OK, my girl = fiancé as opposed to my daughter. Sorry for any confusion.

"Woman of breeding" is an expression used in Oz or the UK to define a woman from a very good family.

Harlan Huckleby
07-22-2008, 12:17 PM
OK, my girl = fiancé as opposed to my daughter. Sorry for any confusion.

I guess if it makes you feel less guilty to think of it this way ...

You monster.