PDA

View Full Version : This Is Not Favre VS. The Packers.

PackerBlues
07-21-2008, 02:06 PM
I think its kind of funny, how so many people are now calling Favre a liar, and a diva. These are the same people that say stupid shit like "it's the GB Packers, not the GB Favre's". Saying that if you take Favre's side of things, you are not a true Packer fan,........ "because Favre is hurting the team". What a crock of shit.

Does anyone here honestly believe for one second that Favre ever thought that the Packers would simply release him? No, neither did I, and that is where the speculation starts.

Here is some more speculation, perhaps Favre is just taking a little time out of his retired schedule to let Thompson know how he felt about the rebuilding process that he had to play through. Perhaps he does not even want to come back, and all of this is his way of thumbing his nose at Thompson...........paybacks are a bitch!

For the record, there simply is not very much left of the team that I used to root for. Thompson saw to that while he was "not rebuilding". It's so funny, that while Thompson was "not rebuilding", he fired Mike Sherman, who led the Packers to five consecutive winning seasons from 2000–04 and three divisional titles in 2002, 2003, and 2004. He also sent Ahman Green packing, Ryan Longwell, Flanigan, Darren Sharper, Wahle, and Rivera..................... All of whom were what? Obvious underacheivers? :roll:

Forgive me if I agree with Favre, but I think that Thompson is in fact a lying piece of shit, who could not wait for Favre's name to be taken off the roster. But just because I would still root for Favre and will probably always dislike Thompson, does not mean for one second that I am less of a Packer fan than anyone else. The only person or thing being hurt by all of this mess, is Thompson and his legacy.......... not Favre or his.

PA Pack Fan
07-21-2008, 02:12 PM
You are not a Packer fan, you are a Favre jock strap licker.

For the record, there simply is not very much left of the team that I used to root for

What an idiot. So which year are you "stuck" in? Teams change every year. Players get hurt, retire or get traded or sign with other teams. Its part of the NFL. Are you one of the 4 idiots left that are still pissed about Javon Walker? lol

Tony Oday
07-21-2008, 02:16 PM
Yeah that damn Thompson! Take us all the way to the NFC championship with the youngest team in the NFL that will only get better! DAMN YOU TT!!!!!

the only legacy being hurt here is the "everyman" legacy of Favre.

PA Pack Fan
07-21-2008, 02:21 PM
Sherman?? ROFLMAO

Zool
07-21-2008, 02:25 PM
I think its kind of funny....

Do you hear circus music in your head 24/7?

sharpe1027
07-21-2008, 02:26 PM
Favre called MM and TT to unretire. At the last second he changes his mind and stays retired. At the same time Favre is seen on T.V. saying he has not once questioned his decision to retire. We now find out that it is possible that Favre indicated that the Vikings were interested in him. Favre's complaint about TT is that he tells Favre one thing and then tells the media another. Hmm.

You can be on "Favre's side" and still be a Packer fan. But suggesting that there are sides makes me question whether you are objective. It is OK to look at the facts and make some conclusions about what you think is going on. It is the people who are hoping the Packers, Rodgers and/or TT fall fail (just so they can be proven correct) that I question. Are you one of those people?

swede
07-21-2008, 02:27 PM
Calling someone a diva depends upon the frame of reference.

For example: Favre is not a diva when compared to Packerblues and her shrill complaints.

cheesner
07-21-2008, 02:28 PM
!
Forgive me if I agree with Favre, but I think that Thompson is in fact a lying piece of shit, who could not wait for Favre's name to be taken off the roster. But just because I would still root for Favre and will probably always dislike Thompson, does not mean for one second that I am less of a Packer fan than anyone else. The only person or thing being hurt by all of this mess, is Thompson and his legacy.......... not Favre or his.

I suppose not. Your posts, however, may provide proof that cousins should not marry and perhaps calls into question the legitimacy of the Reedsburg public school system.

woodbuck27
07-21-2008, 02:28 PM
I think its kind of funny, how so many people are now calling Favre a liar, and a diva. These are the same people that say stupid shit like "it's the GB Packers, not the GB Favre's". Saying that if you take Favre's side of things, you are not a true Packer fan,........ "because Favre is hurting the team". What a crock of shit.

Does anyone here honestly believe for one second that Favre ever thought that the Packers would simply release him? No, neither did I, and that is where the speculation starts.

Here is some more speculation, perhaps Favre is just taking a little time out of his retired schedule to let Thompson know how he felt about the rebuilding process that he had to play through. Perhaps he does not even want to come back, and all of this is his way of thumbing his nose at Thompson...........paybacks are a bitch!

For the record, there simply is not very much left of the team that I used to root for. Thompson saw to that while he was "not rebuilding". It's so funny, that while Thompson was "not rebuilding", he fired Mike Sherman, who led the Packers to five consecutive winning seasons from 2000–04 and three divisional titles in 2002, 2003, and 2004. He also sent Ahman Green packing, Ryan Longwell, Flanigan, Darren Sharper, Wahle, and Rivera..................... All of whom were what? Obvious underacheivers? :roll:

PackerBlues

It's a tough battle here PACKER FAN, but I read/understand and sypathize with YOU and have your back.

There are alot of really angry, maladapted, and ignorant people here that atttack 'the poster' and not the post. I trust that the general membrship @ Packerrats recognized them for what they are. These are the ignorants that use bad manners in their style,curse at us and demean themselves.

SADLY WRONG. They also know 'no better' in themselves.

You and I debate with class and have OUR integrity 'in tact' man. Hold onto YOU. :D

Carolina_Packer
07-21-2008, 02:30 PM

Pretty strong statements, PB. Of course you've always been up front with your feelings, so no change here. To lay it all in Thompson's lap is not seeing the whole picture. Brett played a role in this issue. He retired, and is still currently retired. I have been out front in wanting Brett to be able to come back, however, I recognize what he might have done to be in the situation he is now in. It's not like they didn't try and give him an opportunity to come back. He stuck to his guns, PB. He stayed retired, and still is. I think what Brett believes would have showed him the love would have been for the Packers to keep his starter's spot warm, and keep the idea of his comeback alive, even when he was telling them he thought he was done (even up toward the middle/end of June). I understand the Packers moving forward. At some point, 38 year old QB's or ones at an advanced point in their career retire for good. I forgive the front office for not playing the guessing game on whether he was going to come back. It's their perogative. Now, could they change their minds in the front office and bring him back? They already said he could come back. OK, so what's the hitch? The hitch is, Brett wants to feel more love and be invited back as the guaranteed starter. I think he knew this was no longer possible, so he asked for his release. I don't mind that he did that. He was just trying to give himself a chance to sign with the team of his choice, that gave him the best chance of starting/making a difference. No problem there. He is, however, still under contract (and still retired). I wish that the Packers would see him as the best option, and see that a shaky farewell might hurt both the team's legacy and Favre's, and bring him back as the starter. I don't have much hope at this point that this will happen. Ted may not be as smooth as they come, but I do think they made a good effort to keep their finger on the pulse of Brett's situation, and finally just made an organizational decision to move on. I don't know if it was spiteful as much as it was based on what they were realistically getting from Favre. So, at this point, the only thing that they could have done differently to make some Packer fans happy would have been to keep his starter's spot available and guess that he was going to come back. I don't know how/if that would have affected off-season prep work, but it may have. They probably would have still taken Brohm in the draft, but perhaps not Flynn if they knew Brett's intentions sooner. Sometimes things just don't work out, but it's not necessarily because of malice. I hope Brett reports, and is willing to compete for the starter's job, but I don't know how likely that is at this point.

Zool
07-21-2008, 02:31 PM

PackerBlues

It's a tough battle here PACKER FAN, but I read/understand and sypathize with YOU and have your back.

There are alot of really angry, maladapted, and ignorant people here that atttack to poster and not the post. I trust that the general membrship @ Packerrats recognized them for what they are.

You and I debate with class and have OUR integrity 'in tact' man. Hold onto YOU. :D

This should be the most tell tale right here.

woodbuck27
07-21-2008, 02:33 PM

PackerBlues

There are alot of really angry, maladapted, and ignorant people here that atttack to poster and not the post. I trust that the general membrship @ Packerrats recognized them for what they are.

This should be the most tell tale right here.

Your 'the man' Zool be specific. PLEASE.

Tell 'the forum' exactly where I am in this mess. Your usually here to see it all so where am I Zool?

cheesner
07-21-2008, 02:36 PM
PackerBlues

Woody, I think this is the only line you need to read:

, but I think that Thompson is in fact a lying piece of shit,

Who is angrier, PackerBlues and his blind hatred of anything TT does, or the people who call him on it or his other ridiculous crap?

How is calling TT a 'lying piece of shit' tact? Do you consider that a line of debate with integrity?

Zool
07-21-2008, 02:39 PM

Tell 'the forum' exactly where I am in this mess. Your usually here to see it all so where am I Zool?

Well you asked for it.

You specifically agree with the guy who is a parody of you. His posts are about 90% tongue in cheek and you always cheer him on. You also accuse posters of attacks, while you yourself attack other posters. It doesnt matter if you only attack your select few, you do take personal shots. I generally skim over your posts of late unless someone says something specific about it. It saves me time that 9/10 posters here realize you're about as sane as the indian from One Flew Over the CooCoo's Nest. They keep you sufficiently "oppressed".

Now go smother Campbell and throw the water fountain through the window.

cpk1994
07-21-2008, 02:44 PM
Tank seems to be poisoning the forum even while he is not here.

Fritz
07-21-2008, 02:46 PM
I kind of like the "Brett Favre jock strap licker" thing. I've heard people called jock strap holders, but "licking" takes it to a new level.

C'mon, Zool - you're messing up all the fun!

PackerTimer
07-21-2008, 03:13 PM

PackerBlues

There are alot of really angry, maladapted, and ignorant people here that atttack 'the poster' and not the post. I trust that the general membrship @ Packerrats recognized them for what they are. These are the ignorants that use bad manners in their style,curse at us and demean themselves.

:violin:

Could you point out how that post had any integrity to it at all? How was it debating with class? You mention cursing in your post. Did you read PB's?

Harlan Huckleby
07-21-2008, 03:16 PM
excuse me, is this the MENSA meeting?

Fritz
07-21-2008, 03:19 PM
You are a funny guy, blue dog.

billy_oliver880
07-21-2008, 03:26 PM
So packerblues wants us to pay our players huge contracts when they aren't worth it? I am not sure that thats good business sense. Well look at the Redskins and the Vikings. They like to overpay players. Look how many titles that got them.

PackerBlues
07-21-2008, 03:27 PM
Yeah that damn Thompson! Take us all the way to the NFC championship with the youngest team in the NFL that will only get better! DAMN YOU TT!!!!!

the only legacy being hurt here is the "everyman" legacy of Favre.

Here we go. It was "Thompsons team" that went all the way to the NFC championship. :roll: LOL!!!! I love it.

Nevermind Favre's 4,000+ passing yards, or the fact that the team didn't even have a RB until mid-October when we lucked out with Grant.........it was all Thompsons genius that got us there. :bs:

Zool
07-21-2008, 03:31 PM
My favorite play of the season was when Favre threw to Favre on a 15 yard slant and he took it to the house. Favre got an excellent block on a blitzing LB and Favre and Favre sealed the left side so Favre could step up and make a (a typical) good throw.

Go Green Bay Favres!

woodbuck27
07-21-2008, 03:35 PM

Well you asked for it.

You specifically agree with the guy who is a parody of you. His posts are about 90% tongue in cheek and you always cheer him on. You also accuse posters of attacks, while you yourself attack other posters. It doesnt matter if you only attack your select few, you do take personal shots. I generally skim over your posts of late unless someone says something specific about it. It saves me time that 9/10 posters here realize you're about as sane as the indian from One Flew Over the CooCoo's Nest. They keep you sufficiently "oppressed".

Number ONE Zool:

My stance in this matter is clear. I want Favre to retire and to entertain coming back to Green Bay after the lack of support Favre has endured the past three years under any sense of PEACE isn't sensable. It's clear to me that TT has not been the head of the Brett Favre welcoming committee that many here want to believe he is. That position is noncense, as I've watched this entire charade Zool.

Number two Zool:

Noone on the PRO Brett Favre side cheers the other on.

The support is in terms of sympathy possibly not he needs help. The insiders here are as thick as Mountain folk called to Sunday Dinner. Jumping in and slapping one another on the back, and taking snide sarcastic and terribly judgementle and demeaning shots and I'll stand up for me. ME!!!!

Those truly loyal to Brett Favre, in terms only of sympatizing for the obvious lack of support; in terms of needs to really challenge for a Super Bowl. We post and determine our integrity as loney soldiers/mercenaries. It's more like a tag team match than a small gang against the PRO TT crowd. It's a tough and a lonely battle, to call it AS WE SEE IT ZOOL. THE RIDICULE I FOR ONE GET. ISN'T DESERVED IN THE SENSE OF THE MANNERS I BY FAR USE ZOOL

You punch me in the head and I'll beat the hell out of YOU.

Zool is it the case that YOU sit back and revel in it Man? I'm even accused of mentle illness or insanity, and what right has any here to make such judgement even if that we're the case? What kind of person are YOU? Where is your consciounce as moderator ZOOL?

I will state this to the FORUM. I'm very sane. I'm not crazy. I'm very competent. I can get really pissed off. I'm human.

Numner three:

ZOOL . Uncover the posts where I utilize poor manners in terms of BAD language or cursing any member here . Hunt hard man.

Yes I can come back with the best of them man. I'm made to fight the good fight, and that doesn't come from any insanity. It comes from integrity and strong belief in my analysis to determine TRUTH. How dare YOU in any way 'as Mod' insinuate or comment on my mentle state or capasity?

I'm totally sane ZOOL.

I'm very intelligent and I have self respect that YOU as Mod allow people to attack regularly. For that approach your either a coward or incompetant to make this a place that deserves better for the general population of posters.

How dare YOU sit back and do little as mod, and only pull out the woodbuck27 is deranged 'poison pill', and otherwise sit idle while people like me are persecuted here?

YOU place a judgement on me Zool?

PackerTimer
07-21-2008, 03:42 PM

Well you asked for it.

Number ONE Zool:

My stance in this matter is clear. I want Favre to retire and to entertain coming back to Green bay after the lack of support Fa vre has endured the past three years underany sense of PEACE isn't sensable. It's clear to me that TT has not been the head of the Brett Favre welcoming committee that many here want to believe he is. That position is noncense as I've watched this entire charade Zool.

Number two Zool:

Noone on the PRO Brett Favre side cheers the other on.

The support is in terms of sympathy possibly not he needs help. The insiders here are as thick as Mountain folk called to Sunday Dinner. Jumping in and slapping one another on the back and taking snide sarcastic and terribly judgementle and demeaning shots at I'll stand up for me. ME!!!!

Those truly loyal to Brett Favre, in terms only of sympatizing for the obvious lack of support in terms of needs to really challenge for a Super Bowl. We post and determine our integrity as loney soldiers/mercenaries. It's more like a tag team match than a small gang against the PRO TT crowd. It's a tough and a lonely battle to call it AS WE SEE IT ZOOL. THE RIDICULE I FOR ONE GET. ISN'T DESERVED IN THE SENSE OF THE MANNERS I BY FAR USE ZOOL

Zool is it the case that YOU sit back and revel in it Man? I am even accuse of mentle illness or insanity and what right has any here have to make such judgement even if that we're the case? Which it certainly isn't. Where is your consciounce as moderator ZOOL?

Numner three:

ZOOL . Uncover the posts where I utilize poor manners in terms of BAD language or cursing any member here . Hunt hard man.

Tes I can come back with the best of them man. I am made to fight the good fight and that doesn't come from any insanity it comes from integrity and strong belief in my analysis to determine TRUTH. How dare YOU in any wau as Mod insinuate or comment on my mentle state or capascity?

I'm totally sane ZOOL.

I'm very intelligent and I have self respect that YOU as Mod allow people to attack regularly, and for that approach your either a coward or incompetant to make this a place that deserves better for the general population of posters.

How dare YOU sit back and do little as mod, and only pull out the woodbuck27 is de-ranged poison pill, and otherwise sit idle while people like me are persecuted here? YOU place a judgement on me Zool?

Persecuted? I don't know if I should laugh, cry, or be angry. Maybe all three.

PackerTimer
07-21-2008, 03:43 PM
My favorite play of the season was when Favre threw to Favre on a 15 yard slant and he took it to the house. Favre got an excellent block on a blitzing LB and Favre and Favre sealed the left side so Favre could step up and make a (a typical) good throw.

Go Green Bay Favres!

I remember that play. It was great. You forgot to mention that he also called the play.

SkinBasket
07-21-2008, 03:48 PM
Here is some more speculation...

Well, here's a little more speculation: You're an idiot. A wordy idiot to boot.

SkinBasket
07-21-2008, 03:52 PM

I would start in the revision history of the teen pregnancy thread.

Zool
07-21-2008, 03:52 PM
Firstly, persecuted? Could you have a higher opinion of yourself? No one here is being forced to post and read against their will. You werent brought to this forum on a ship or forced to build a Packer pyramid. Lets try and keep some perspective.

Secondly, your use of bold, italics and caps makes your nigh incoherent posts that much harder to read. Just stop already. It doesn't make you seem witty.

Third, I dont have to reference any of your posts where you feel "persecuted". Just because you cant think fast enough, or you feel too righteous, to call someone a cum dumpster doesn't mean that you are saintly. You call people stupid without actually using the term. You constantly talk down to Scott Campbell. You accuse him of being an idiot by saying that he's unable to use his brain. There's tons of other posts I could dig up but seriously your rants seem to be mostly broken English dictated to a 6 year old. Just because I say fudge in front of kids, I still mean FUCK I'm just not using the word.

You cant have it both ways Woody. Either everyone is allowed to post whatever they want, or we censor everything.

SkinBasket
07-21-2008, 04:00 PM
So from what I can tell, here's the starting team Blues would field if he were GM for the day:

OFFENSE:
QB Favre

RB A Green
FB W Henderson

WR S Sharpe
WR J Walker

TE B Franks

OT C Clifton
OG M Rivera
C M Flanigan
OG M Whale
OT A Timmerman (moved to T due to his age)

DEFENSE:
DL A Kampman
DT G Brown
DT G Jackson
DL Matt LaBounty

LB B Poppinga
LB N Barnett
LB Wayne Simmons

CB T Buckley
S D Sharper
S L Butler
CB A Harris

K R Longwell
P D Deschaine

HC M Sherman

Obviously there's some problems here, as some of them are now coaches, retired, or just plain dead. Super Bowl, here we come!

PA Pack Fan
07-21-2008, 04:19 PM
So from what I can tell, here's the starting team Blues would field if he were GM for the day:

OFFENSE:
QB Favre

RB A Green
FB W Henderson

WR S Sharpe
WR J Walker

TE B Franks

OT C Clifton
OG M Rivera
C M Flanigan
OG M Whale

DEFENSE:
DL A Kampman
DT G Brown
DT G Jackson
DL Matt LaBounty

LB B Poppinga
LB N Barnett
LB Wayne Simmons

CB T Buckley
S D Sharper
S L Butler
CB A Harris

K R Longwell
P D Deschaine

HC M Sherman

Obviously there's some problems here, as some of them are now coaches, retired, or just plain dead. Super Bowl, here we come!

How does Harris continue to get the nod??? He sucks!

woodbuck27
07-21-2008, 04:20 PM

I would start in the revision history of the teen pregnancy thread.

Hey. I understood we found our peace there man. Where's your integrity skinbasket?

Yes ZOOL go way - way back to that thread. Good Lord skinbasket. Come on!?

woodbuck27
07-21-2008, 04:31 PM
Firstly, persecuted? Could you have a higher opinion of yourself? No one here is being forced to post and read against their will. You werent brought to this forum on a ship or forced to build a Packer pyramid. Lets try and keep some perspective.

Secondly, your use of bold, italics and caps makes your nigh incoherent posts that much harder to read. Just stop already. It doesn't make you seem witty.

Third, I dont have to reference any of your posts where you feel "persecuted". Just because you cant think fast enough, or you feel too righteous, to call someone a cum dumpster doesn't mean that you are saintly. You call people stupid without actually using the term. You constantly talk down to Scott Campbell. You accuse him of being an idiot by saying that he's unable to use his brain. There's tons of other posts I could dig up but seriously your rants seem to be mostly broken English dictated to a 6 year old. Just because I say fudge in front of kids, I still mean FUCK I'm just not using the word.

You cant have it both ways Woody. Either everyone is allowed to post whatever they want, or we censor everything.

''Firstly, persecuted? Could you have a higher opinion of yourself?'' Zool

Yes I stand up for myself. I have self respect Zool.

Having a high opinion of myself may be a dismissal of the fact I know who I am, am determined to back that up; not get way layed by oppression and demeaning attitudes towords any person who has an opinion, takes a stance in opposition to others. It's called strength where I come from Zool; and 'the consistency' arrives through integrity and self worth. I don't flip and flop to please anyone but me.

Scott and I have a back and forth that likely amuses him as much as it does me. He doesn't harm me at all Zool. I don't even dislike Scott. I think I even recognize his challenges.

Scott Campbell wears the tatoo on every post, I havn't welcome'd at a tatoo parlor. Hahaa. It's too funny to me because it's like a five year calander. Way to go SC. :D

Now, that's his perogative and choice of signature I'm guessing'. That may symbolicly covers up the bruises that he otherwise would see heal, if he only had more style and deportment in terms of posting RE:football... instead of attempting to be the amatuer comic with gobs of sarcasm as his best cards. To constantly advertise something that he positions himself on as carved in stone. Things or conditions can change. Relationships can improve with time, yet Scott Campbell has decided I'm about hatred and determination. How often those that accuse others of hatred are well aware of it's meaning as they hate or feel hate. Allow hate to color them.

It's too funny to me. I'm incapable of hatred. That's very bad for my purpose in life.

Carolina_Packer
07-21-2008, 04:38 PM

OFFENSE:
QB Favre

RB A Green
FB W Henderson

WR S Sharpe
WR J Walker

TE B Franks

OT C Clifton
OG M Rivera
C M Flanigan
OG M Whale

DEFENSE:
DL A Kampman
DT G Brown
DT G Jackson
DL Matt LaBounty

LB B Poppinga
LB N Barnett
LB Wayne Simmons

CB T Buckley
S D Sharper
S L Butler
CB A Harris

K R Longwell
P D Deschaine

HC M Sherman (one slight edit, SB...you forgot GM...perhaps you were laughing/crying as you filled out the line-up above and your eyes were stinging...easy oversight).

See bold above.

Carolina_Packer
07-21-2008, 04:44 PM

Yeah, a little forum decorum would be good, like not using racial slurs, being masogynistic, etc, but no censorship of disagreement, or general saltiness. Another problem here is that some people like yourself use sarcasm or ironic humor (which I highly appreciate btw) and what you say is taken literally by those who don't take it as such. Perhpas there should be a rule saying you have to use emoticons when you are making a humorous remark. Op, better use my own suggestion. :D

woodbuck27
07-21-2008, 04:51 PM
PackerBlues

Woody, I think this is the only line you need to read:

, but I think that Thompson is in fact a lying piece of shit,

Who is angrier, PackerBlues and his blind hatred of anything TT does, or the people who call him on it or his other ridiculous crap?

How is calling TT a 'lying piece of shit' tact? Do you consider that a line of debate with integrity?

The man fights his fight and uses 'his style'.

I only say I do sympathize with the man and his passions that bring out that fight in him. It's like a good street fighter. He may grunt,exhale or curse you as he's tossing his hands and feet.

It's a street fight not the Gentlemans Club and therefore in your face not as underhanded or backstabbing. I'm certainly well aware of the different styles of the worst 'ignorants' here. On the streets I'd try my best to kick their ass's, and giving 20 years to me I'd do it too. No I'd do it regardless as again I know who I am. That's out of the perspective or reality here. We need to act more in accordance with being ' a gentleman or Lady' to foster an environment of respect, not act like it's recess.

I've learned that ignorance generally loses ZOOL. Do I have to turn my back on that? Not when a man swings me around and calls me down in a disgraceful and preposterous manner. I have to defend my dignity. I do that as well as I must too. :D

Any problems with the English here ZOOL? Is it too Canadian for YOU?

I won't even say that TT is a lier. That's sensable as I don't know and that's difficult for me to determine. Do I believe TT wanted Favre back this season? I don't believe TT called that.

Certainly it doesn't appear that way today. Maybe it will tomorrow? I for one called Favre's retirement well in advance of what? March 08,2008. That fact is on record. I'm on record today as feeling he should finally reconcile himself to retirement. I have been there throughout this controversial last three weeks. I have my head saying retire and the selfish part of me saying come back Brett Favre, but that's only 10% of me.

So any speculation of him and our hopes or otherwise based on the record of the past two-three weeks are moot. Favre is only Packer property.

I want Favre to play if that's his desire. I believe his suffering on OUR team has to end. With that I hope my pain for Brett Favre ends.

Gunakor
07-21-2008, 05:01 PM

OFFENSE:
QB Favre

RB A Green
FB W Henderson

WR S Sharpe
WR J Walker

TE B Franks

OT C Clifton
OG M Rivera
C M Flanigan
OG M Whale

DEFENSE:
DL A Kampman
DT G Brown
DT G Jackson
DL Matt LaBounty

LB B Poppinga
LB N Barnett
LB Wayne Simmons

CB T Buckley
S D Sharper
S L Butler
CB A Harris

K R Longwell
P D Deschaine

HC M Sherman

Who's Matt LaBounty?

Bretsky
07-21-2008, 05:04 PM

OFFENSE:
QB Favre

RB A Green
FB W Henderson

WR S Sharpe
WR J Walker

TE B Franks

OT C Clifton
OG M Rivera
C M Flanigan
OG M Whale

DEFENSE:
DL A Kampman
DT G Brown
DT G Jackson
DL Matt LaBounty

LB B Poppinga
LB N Barnett
LB Wayne Simmons

CB T Buckley
S D Sharper
S L Butler
CB A Harris

K R Longwell
P D Deschaine

HC M Sherman

Who's Matt LaBounty?

Not sure of the spelling, but he was a overachieving white LB/DL mix who rushed the passer well in spurts

SkinBasket
07-21-2008, 05:14 PM
Who's Matt LaBounty?

Why not just ask who is Jesus Christ?

Zool
07-21-2008, 05:15 PM
For that approach your either a coward or incompetant

One last thing about your non-use of name calling. GG money

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/incompetent

SkinBasket
07-21-2008, 05:21 PM
Hey. I understood we found our peace there man. Where's your integrity skinbasket?

Woody, I've made it clear I don't understand anything you post. The only peace you ever make is with yourself - usually after you work yourself up into a half witted lather of full on crazy, so take your internet integrity and shove it, you butt puppet.

Integrity... who the hell do you think you're talking to? Lord knows that if there's one thing I'm known for here, it's my honorably steadfast integrity.

pbmax
07-21-2008, 05:23 PM
So Favre is not a diva or liar.

He IS a child with a revenge fantasy? :roll:

woodbuck27
07-21-2008, 05:33 PM

Woody, I've made it clear I don't understand anything you post. The only peace you ever make is with yourself - usually after you work yourself up into a half witted lather of full on crazy, so take your internet integrity and shove it, you butt puppet.

Integrity... who the hell do you think you're talking to? Lord knows that if there's one thing I'm known for here, it's my honorably steadfast integrity.

Great you recognize integrity in YOU skinbasket. Wonderful. :D

Fred's Slacks
07-21-2008, 09:24 PM
Who's Matt LaBounty?

I used to love LaBounty. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think we dealt him in the Eugene Robinson deal. I was disappointed when he left. Shows what I know.

pbmax
07-21-2008, 09:30 PM
Don't remember the mechanism, but he landed on the Seahawks after one year with us.

Who's Matt LaBounty?

I used to love LaBounty. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think we dealt him in the Eugene Robinson deal. I was disappointed when he left. Shows what I know.

Tony Oday
07-21-2008, 10:22 PM
Yeah that RB that was traded for...those WR that were drafted by...the plays that were called by...

Learn SOMETHING about football before you go on rants you sound like a damned Viking fan...sorry Ras...

I think Favre was a great QB however last year I think he was very good along with his WR with some huge YAC numbers. The one game he didnt follow the script, the dallas game, the back up came in and played decent...i think Favre must have been calling the plays there...

woodbuck27
07-21-2008, 11:04 PM

That's not name calling. Using words like coward and incompetant have to be taken in context. Did I say your a coward or refer to you as incompetent?

NO! Try to smarten up...be more alert as to the direction you want to shove a debate and use some class. Your a Mod here ZOOL. I don't disrespect that or YOU but allowing references to a man's sanity to continue is ** irresponsible.

irresponsible ... look that up in your dictionary hotshot.

In your ego did I call you another ** name? Get with the program mister do you want to resemble anything but fair? Your a moderator ZOOL. Ever step in and make a call?

Zool
07-21-2008, 11:13 PM

That's not name calling. Using words like coward and incompetant have to be taken in context.

Did I say your a coward or refer to you as incompetent?

NO! Try to smarten up...be more alert as to the direction you want to shove a debate and use some class. Your a Mod here ZOOL.

I don't disrespect that or YOU but allowing references to a man's sanity to continue is ** irresposible.

In your ego did I call you another ** name? Get with the program mister do you want to resemble anything but fair? Your a moderator ZOOL. Ever step in and make a call?

Read the quote. Just because you spelled you're as your, thats not really the point. You said im either a coward or incompetent. I'm over this ya goofy bastard. I figured you could at least read your own posts even tho everyone else struggles with it. I was wrong. Bye.

The Shadow
07-21-2008, 11:29 PM

Let me get this straight : Brett Favre, by acting like an idiot & harming his Packer legacy, is paying himself back? Why does he feel the need to punish himself so? Sure, he blew a shot at a Super Bowl with a lousy performance in the cold against the Giants, but that's no reason to make himself appear so selfish and ego-ridden to the fans.
A simple, heartfelt apology to TT, MM, and Green Bay fans would have been a much better 'payback'.

woodbuck27
07-21-2008, 11:41 PM

That's not name calling. Using words like coward and incompetant have to be taken in context.

Did I say your a coward or refer to you as incompetent?

NO! Try to smarten up...be more alert as to the direction you want to shove a debate and use some class. Your a Mod here ZOOL.

I don't disrespect that or YOU but allowing references to a man's sanity to continue is ** irresposible.

Read the quote. Just because you spelled you're as your, thats not really the point. You said im either a coward or incompetent. I'm over this ya goofy bastard. I figured you could at least read your own posts even tho everyone else struggles with it. I was wrong. Bye.

" I'm over this ya goofy bastard." ZOOL

Now there YOU go. Don't place any heat on ZOOL. ZOOL is not cool can't deal with the heat. Poor ZOOL. He might go all fashist?

What's 'a bastard' you ignorant, insensitive, no class, incapable to have decent sense and ignorant person that holds the prestigious title of moderator? No name calling there ZOOL.

You defend based on 'the facts' as YOU see them. Right ZOOL? It's called healthy debate Zool. The above merely calls into speculation what you are ZOOL based on facts or poor observation skills. Want to debate it ZOOL?

How you handling it ZOOL?

I'm not a bastard and I'm not insane. You insult my parents and YOU insult my gene pool. YOU insult me ZOOL.

As a Mod you should STOP these senseless and unfounded terribly insulting attacks . Be a MAN. What is it ZOOL? Something done positive and fair, or do we all just have a heck of a time cursing and swearing using the worst no class misuse of the language? Beat the holy crap verbally out of one another? NICE ??

I post with some sense of deportment( by far that's the general case of me being polite) and don't call me a BASTARD AGAIN.

DON'T MAKE REFERENCES TO MY MENTLE CAPASCITIES. DON'T ACT PREPOSTEROUS AND PLAINLY INSULTING. WRONG.

Harlan Huckleby
07-22-2008, 12:36 AM
A simple, heartfelt apology to TT, MM, and Green Bay fans would have been a much better 'payback'.

He doesn't need to apologize. Just show-up with a statement that he wants to help the team win a super bowl as his top priority. That's good enough.

cheesner
07-22-2008, 01:14 AM
" I'm over this ya goofy bastard." ].

Now there YOU go. Don't place any heat on ZOOL. ZOOL is not cool can't deal with the heat. Poor ZOOL. He might go all fashist?

What's 'a bastard' you ignorant, insensitive, no class, incapable to have decent sense and ignorant person that holds the prestigious title of moderator? No name calling there ZOOL.

Woody,
I don't think he was calling you names. Using words like goofy and bastard have to be taken in context.

SkinBasket
07-22-2008, 07:39 AM

Take this in context: You are a confused, egomaniacal shit-for-brains douchebag. And I say that with the highest integrity.

One other thing. No one holds Mods to a higher level than any other poster here. Retail Guy is painful evidence of that. If he wants to insult your sanity and your algae laden gene pool, that's his business.

Zool
07-22-2008, 07:42 AM
Guess I struck a nerve with the non-chalant bastard comment. I'm glad I said it. I assume from the "ferocity" of that last post that he dropped a Baby Ruth into his Depends while typing.

hoosier
07-22-2008, 08:00 AM

OFFENSE:
QB Favre

RB A Green
FB W Henderson

WR S Sharpe
WR J Walker

TE B Franks

OT C Clifton
OG M Rivera
C M Flanigan
OG M Whale

DEFENSE:
DL A Kampman
DT G Brown
DT G Jackson
DL Matt LaBounty

LB B Poppinga
LB N Barnett
LB Wayne Simmons

CB T Buckley
S D Sharper
S L Butler
CB A Harris

K R Longwell
P D Deschaine

HC M Sherman

I know it's a minor point, but isn't Wayne Simmons dead?

cpk1994
07-22-2008, 08:13 AM

Take this in context: You are a confused, egomaniacal shit-for-brains douchebag. And I say that with the highest integrity.

One other thing. No one holds Mods to a higher level than any other poster here. Retail Guy is painful evidence of that. If he wants to insult your sanity and your algae laden gene pool, that's his business.So, what do you really think of Woody? :lol:

Fritz
07-22-2008, 08:20 AM

OFFENSE:
QB Favre

RB A Green
FB W Henderson

WR S Sharpe
WR J Walker

TE B Franks

OT C Clifton
OG M Rivera
C M Flanigan
OG M Whale

DEFENSE:
DL A Kampman
DT G Brown
DT G Jackson
DL Matt LaBounty

LB B Poppinga
LB N Barnett
LB Wayne Simmons

CB T Buckley
S D Sharper
S L Butler
CB A Harris

K R Longwell
P D Deschaine

HC M Sherman

Could be an issue when PackerBlues asks Wayne-O to get his azz on the field and hit someone.

SkinBasket
07-22-2008, 09:16 AM

hoosier
07-22-2008, 09:19 AM

You can't post an entire makebelieve roster and then expect people to read the fine print at the end too. :evil:

cpk1994
07-22-2008, 10:30 AM

OFFENSE:
QB Favre

RB A Green
FB W Henderson

WR S Sharpe
WR J Walker

TE B Franks

OT C Clifton
OG M Rivera
C M Flanigan
OG M Whale

DEFENSE:
DL A Kampman
DT G Brown
DT G Jackson
DL Matt LaBounty

LB B Poppinga
LB N Barnett
LB Wayne Simmons

CB T Buckley
S D Sharper
S L Butler
CB A Harris

K R Longwell
P D Deschaine

HC M Sherman

I know it's a minor point, but isn't Wayne Simmons dead?You might want to read the part I bolded.

PackerBlues
07-22-2008, 11:36 AM

"Speculation" or to put it in more simple terms for the dumbed-down crowd replying to this post.............. "More bullshit based on not much of anything".

Lets face it, there are only so many ways that this situation can play out. In the end though, no matter what, Favre will still have his loyal fan base, and there will still be people calling for Thompson to be fired. :bs:

So, while I wait to see what unfolds, why not enjoy myself in these forums? :satan:

The Shadow
07-22-2008, 03:19 PM

"Speculation" or to put it in more simple terms for the dumbed-down crowd replying to this post.............. "More bullshit based on not much of anything".

Lets face it, there are only so many ways that this situation can play out. In the end though, no matter what, Favre will still have his loyal fan base, and there will still be people calling for Thompson to be fired. :bs:

So, while I wait to see what unfolds, why not enjoy myself in these forums? :satan:

Seems like it's dropping as steadily as Enron stock.

gex
07-22-2008, 03:46 PM
Only around here. Seems the haters are much more vocal(or just like to type more) than the Favre supporters.

BTW why are we holding on to TT for? We should trade him to the Falcons while his stock is high for some draft picks. I'm sure we can get another GM who has been groomed for a couple of years(yet with no expierience)to take over with very little drop-off... if any. Just because TT's been good for the Packers the past couple years, that's no indication he will be as succesful in the future.

So wht do you all think trade TT now while the stock is high?

SkinBasket
07-22-2008, 03:47 PM
So wht do you all think trade TT now while the stock is high?

Let's wait until he retires and wants to come back, but doesn't, but then does again later and then blames everyone but himself first.

gex
07-22-2008, 04:00 PM
Yea what was I thinking.

we would have to trade him to an AFC team :lol:

woodbuck27
07-22-2008, 04:01 PM

He doesn't need to apologize. Just show-up with a statement that he wants to help the team win a super bowl as his top priority. That's good enough. TT is so close to achieving his primary objective he must be shitting his drawers.

Favre could come back and drive TT over the top. Let's not forget who the good guy here is and Favre's NOT the BAD GUY.

woodbuck27
07-22-2008, 04:05 PM

Seems like it's dropping as steadily as Enron stock. ALL of YOU.

Get up and find a mirror and look hard before you post another derogatory thing about Favre. Are YOU such fools?

SkinBasket
07-22-2008, 05:11 PM
ALL of YOU.

Get up and find a mirror and look hard before you post another derogatory thing about Favre. Are YOU such fools?

Fuck yourself.

Bossman641
07-22-2008, 05:22 PM

He doesn't need to apologize. Just show-up with a statement that he wants to help the team win a super bowl as his top priority. That's good enough. TT is so close to achieving his primary objective he must be shitting his drawers.

How it TT gonna win a Super Bowl in July?

Gunakor
07-22-2008, 05:30 PM

:bclap: :bclap: :bclap:

woodbuck27
07-22-2008, 07:45 PM

Nice comeback. Good. :D

Tyrone Bigguns
07-22-2008, 08:28 PM

Well you asked for it.

I agree 100%...but, i quibble with one thing. THe indian was sane, woody isn't.

Tyrone Bigguns
07-22-2008, 08:51 PM
ALL of YOU.

Is this another one of your classy non-insulting posts?

PackerBlues
07-28-2008, 12:41 PM
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=776950

More proof that Thompson is a two-faced piece of shit...........

"That's just bogus," said Favre. "I don't have a Packers cell phone. Never have. I told Ted that he and (coach Mike) McCarthy needed to clear up this cell phone thing. I told him they needed to get in front of the media and admit that I don't have one of their cell phones. And Ted said, 'Well, I think somebody already squashed that.' But that isn't enough. They need to get up and admit it's ridiculous and bogus."

Anyone want to guess why Thompson never squashed this rumor when it started? My guess is that he started it in the first place.

SkinBasket
07-28-2008, 02:57 PM
Anyone want to guess why Thompson never squashed this rumor when it started? My guess is that he started it in the first place.

And your guesses have a proven history of being deeply insightful and highly valuable. Must be all that inside info.