PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Human - Almost Perfect Male 2

SkinBasket
07-22-2008, 03:40 PM
Science stands on the brink of a new era. Four men represent the pinnacle of male sexuality. Four men stand before us, offering their godlike attributes to science and the betterment of mankind.

Well fellow packerrats, you've managed to fuck up science again. Today you bring The Chuck Norris before another result of your inability to decide anything with authority or scientific resolve. While Wrestling Legend The Iron Shiek was quickly found and captured at the Lincoln County Fair Grounds, Science had a very very difficult time trapping his partner in amalgamation, God's Son Jesus. In the name of advancement, Science pursued his quarry high and low until God's only son sat in the same adamantine cage as his former opponent. Shazam! Science gives you The Iron Jesus!

The Chuck Norris vs The Iron Jesus

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/skinbasket/apm02.jpg

SkinBasket
07-23-2008, 09:56 AM
He DIED for YOUR sins...

And he could Camel Clutch you right in half. And this is how you repay him?

mraynrand
07-23-2008, 12:23 PM
I had to vote for Chuck. First, Christ is sort of disqualified as he is not exactly man. Add in the fusion to the iron sheik and the matchup seems totally unfair. Now it's essentially 1 versus 4. And we know that Chuck can defeat any number of attackers, so long as they come at him 1 at a time. But 4 in one and 4 on 1. Really, it's not fair.

Zool
07-23-2008, 12:26 PM
The Iron Jesus is going to remember this when you suckers are sitting there at the gate talking to Gabriel.

Its gonna get hot for 8 people so far.

Guiness
07-23-2008, 09:24 PM
My girlfriend says the four guys left all suck!

Shows what you all know.