PDA

View Full Version : The "BUSH" BLOG

Bretsky
07-22-2008, 06:46 PM
If there are any fans of the Bush Man, he has his own blog and it sounds like he's looking forward to the upcoming season

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/players/Jarrett_Bush/1455

BallHawk
07-22-2008, 06:54 PM
He should have fallen on that ball.

Joemailman
07-22-2008, 07:05 PM
If there are any fans of the Bush Man, he has his own blog and it sounds like he's looking forward to the upcoming season

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/players/Jarrett_Bush/1455

Let's keep politics in the RR please.

Bretsky
07-22-2008, 07:10 PM

Yes, terrible play

Speaking of terrible plays, I seem to recall a dropped pass by...........ah forget it :lol:

Guiness
07-22-2008, 07:13 PM
nvr been to that site before...pretty good blogs.

JB is pretty articulate in his blogs, and writes well. Wow though, check out Marshawn Lynch - dude can't write/spell/anything. At first I thought it was just a 'feel' he was trying to give the blog, but I don't think that's it.

http://www.yardbarker.com/marshawnlynch

Chevelle2
07-22-2008, 07:16 PM

JB is pretty articulate in his blogs, and writes well. Wow though, check out Marshawn Lynch - dude can't write/spell/anything. At first I thought it was just a 'feel' he was trying to give the blog, but I don't think that's it.

Hahaha thats awesome...I wish he had posted a blog after his arrest..."Man me and my thugs was crusin n i hit dat bitch LOL"

vince
07-22-2008, 07:17 PM
Here's his take on the Favre situation.

"man it brett farve what can u say to him?"

Bush will be fighting for his Packer life this camp.

BallHawk
07-22-2008, 07:18 PM

Yes, terrible play

Speaking of terrible plays, I seem to recall a dropped pass by...........ah forget it :lol:

Ruvell just takes all the hate and turns it into touchdowns.

BallHawk
07-22-2008, 07:20 PM
My God, I love Marshawn Lynch. He just keeps on making me smile.

Bretsky
07-22-2008, 07:25 PM

Yes, terrible play

Ruvell just takes all the hate and turns it into touchdowns.

Did I miss them all or are we talking Ferguson Rain Checks :?: :?:

BallHawk
07-22-2008, 07:29 PM
Ruvell takes all the hate and turns it into touchdowns......which he has been storing up for the 2008 season.

This is the year Ruvell breaks out and establishes himself as a legit WR.

Give 'em Hell Martin is no Crocodile Arms Ferguson, make no mistake.

Martin will score some TDs this year that will win games for us.

Keep on hating because more hate= more TDs.

NOTE: If Ruvell gets cut in camp I will look like the biggest assclown. :lol:

packers11
07-22-2008, 07:29 PM
ballhawk what in gods name do you smoke daily???

Bretsky
07-22-2008, 07:31 PM
Ruvell takes all the hate and turns it into touchdowns......which he has been storing up for the 2008 season.

Let's get the ONE MORE YEAR chant going

Have not seen that one going since Da Fraud Departed

BallHawk
07-22-2008, 07:33 PM
ballhawk what in gods name do you smoke daily???

Cannabis.

BallHawk
07-22-2008, 07:35 PM
One More Year was my poster name at JSO yonks ago. Way back, must of been the 2004 season I used that name. Of course, that was in response to Favre, not Ruvell. :D

My faith in Ruvell may be proved meaningless if he bombs in camp. However, he's got so much potential if he is used correctly. I mean, he's not fast or quick, but he's a big target and he's one of the hardest workers on the team.

This is the year.

falco
07-22-2008, 10:53 PM
tramon williams grandma could kick jarret bush's ass - bottom line

bobblehead
07-22-2008, 11:04 PM

They been replaying that game on NFL net lately and I finally broke down and watched it. Brett didn't play all bad, but he did seem a tad locked in to DD all game....but DD kept making plays so...

Even on the pick, after watching it again, the read wasn't horrendous, DD broke open on his break, brett just threw a horrible pass behind him, bad pass, ok read.

Bjack reminded me why I'm not high on him, if he has the RB instinct he cuts that screen back inside and runs for a lot of yards if not a TD.

Al harris wasn't as bad as advertised, burress played the absolute game of his life. harris even had a hand on one of the big catches as burress fingertipped it and he still somehow caught it. On the overturned pick, that could have easily been a no call and a huge pick for harris....just like the TO overturn BS.

All in all I'm optomistic heading into '08, that team is loaded with talent. Other things I noticed. Hawk blitzed a lot and got to the QB a few times. Jenkins looked very good. Poppinga was a beast against the run. Bigby was hitting everyone in a NY jersy. We had a few big breakdowns on 3rd downs that cost us the game....and Grant couldn't run at all.

Bretsky
07-22-2008, 11:09 PM

They been replaying that game on NFL net lately and I finally broke down and watched it. Brett didn't play all bad, but he did seem a tad locked in to DD all game....but DD kept making plays so...

Even on the pick, after watching it again, the read wasn't horrendous, DD broke open on his break, brett just threw a horrible pass behind him, bad pass, ok read.

Bjack reminded me why I'm not high on him, if he has the RB instinct he cuts that screen back inside and runs for a lot of yards if not a TD.

Al harris wasn't as bad as advertised, burress played the absolute game of his life. harris even had a hand on one of the big catches as burress fingertipped it and he still somehow caught it. On the overturned pick, that could have easily been a no call and a huge pick for harris....just like the TO overturn BS.

All in all I'm optomistic heading into '08, that team is loaded with talent. Other things I noticed. Hawk blitzed a lot and got to the QB a few times. Jenkins looked very good. Poppinga was a beast against the run. Bigby was hitting everyone in a NY jersy. We had a few big breakdowns on 3rd downs that cost us the game....and Grant couldn't run at all.

Good analysis; I've noted many times Favre didn't have a bad game. He had a bad fourth quarter and OT. We have reason to be optimistic even if we just have average play at QB.

MJZiggy
07-23-2008, 06:28 PM

I don't know...I do seem to remember one sweet little tipped ball touchdown one Mr. Martin hauled in against who was that again?

BallHawk
07-23-2008, 06:36 PM
Only the Vikings would be capable of such a blunder. :D

SkinBasket
07-23-2008, 06:43 PM

FAM 1ST on da cum up fast...

I think he just admited to incest. How do I contact the FBI?

MJZiggy
07-23-2008, 06:44 PM
I'm looking for a name--it's right on the tip of my tongue...I know who it was and I just need someone to tell me... :P