PDA

View Full Version : Favre could be a Buc by Sunday

Brando19
07-24-2008, 04:54 PM
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&brand=foxsports&vid=94ce9f5c-77ca-443c-ba3f-af7efc423c23&from=MSNHP&fg=Fox_Hed&MSNHPHMA

Video analysis of topic

DonHutson
07-24-2008, 05:17 PM
I saw the headline and got sucked into watching that. It's basically just another opinion on how the Favre scenario will end. That ending isn't impossible, but that video didn't seem to be based on much more than speculation.

Chubbyhubby
07-24-2008, 06:30 PM
I personally think that Brett Favre just likes to hear his name on Sports Center and having his name in the media. Because he knows that once he does retire and leaves football for good the media will disapear and I have a feeing he can't stand that!

sheepshead
07-24-2008, 07:32 PM
this idiot doesnt deserve his own thread(they guy on the vid that is)

bobblehead
07-24-2008, 07:39 PM
I'm sticking with my revised call and posting it on every thread in hopes I can say I told you so. Favre was trying to get released so he could play for minnesota, he doesn't want to play anywhere else therefore he is going to retire.....again.

mraynrand
07-24-2008, 07:57 PM
I'm sticking with my revised call and posting it on every thread in hopes I can say I told you so. Favre was trying to get released so he could play for minnesota, he doesn't want to play anywhere else therefore he is going to retire.....again.

I agree. I think though, that if he had any college eligibility left, he'd be at A&M right now.

mmmdk
07-24-2008, 08:04 PM

I'm warming up to this! It's very plausible.

On retirement; here's what LB Ian Gold said resently:

"I've had some people say to me, 'You're retiring?' and they think it's crazy," Gold said. "But it's not. It's time to move on. I'm not pulling a Brett Favre. I'm getting out of the game with my health and my youth."

It's tough (to retire) but it help not being dumb.

Joemailman
07-24-2008, 08:08 PM

I think that is probably right. However, a conspiracy theory has occurred to me. Favre is feigning interest in playing for Minnesota to force Thompson to bring him back as the starter in Green Bay. The idea being that for Thompson being forced to sit Arod down for a year or two is better than having Favre playing for Minnesota. I know. I know. :crazy:

Bretsky
07-24-2008, 08:11 PM
At this point I'd enjoy watching Favre excel in Gruden's system next year

Then we can watch and see whether AROD turns out to to

Aaron durable Rodgers
or
Erin Jessica Rodgers :lol: