PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Accidently Prints Favre Jersey - LAST YEAR

Chevelle2
07-25-2008, 08:32 AM
http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?topic=21520.0

Out of curiosity, they asked one of the clerks if the store happened to carry any Packers gear, and the guy pulled out a Tampa Bay Buccaneers jersey — that of the old red and orange color scheme — adorned with the No. 4 and Favre's name on the back.

It turns out the manufacturer mistakenly mixed Green Bay with Tampa Bay, so Beckman purchased the screw-up for $25 and later managed to get it in Favre's hands through a friend of her daughter.

Favre signed it with this inscription: "In Your Dreams Tampa."

:shock:

ND72
07-25-2008, 10:12 AM
I asked my aunt if she could let me know if something does happen with Favre. She works for Ripon Jacket in my home town of Berlin, and usually, in the NFL, THEY know when something happens before anyone else, because they make all of the NFL jersey's. Yes, if you didn't know, ALL of the NFL jerseys are made right here in Wisconsin, in small town Berlin. As of yet though, she said no "new" Favre jerseys have been requested.

"Back in the day" it was pretty cool. Coach Lombardi would come and pick up the jersey's personally for the Packers. He would come once a month during the season to have them cleaned and re-done, and would spend the day in Berlin. Of course, it was a different time then, and they only made jerseys for just Green Bay.

woodbuck27
07-25-2008, 10:26 AM
http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?topic=21520.0

Out of curiosity, they asked one of the clerks if the store happened to carry any Packers gear, and the guy pulled out a Tampa Bay Buccaneers jersey — that of the old red and orange color scheme — adorned with the No. 4 and Favre's name on the back.

It turns out the manufacturer mistakenly mixed Green Bay with Tampa Bay, so Beckman purchased the screw-up for $25 and later managed to get it in Favre's hands through a friend of her daughter.

Favre signed it with this inscription: "In Your Dreams Tampa."

:shock:

Ohh Ohh !

Yet that's Brett Favre funny too. :D