PDA

View Full Version : Mark Murphy Opening The Door For Favre?

Chevelle2
07-25-2008, 09:47 PM
http://www.wtop.com/?sid=1296286&nid=119

Favre ripped Thompson during the interview for being untruthful with him on a series of personnel moves in recent years. But Murphy said Thursday he didn't think a potential return by Favre would cause tension within the team.

"I don't think so," Murphy said. "We have such respect for Brett and what he's meant to this organization, there will be no tension. But that's a call that Ted and Mike have to make."

Bretsky
07-25-2008, 10:04 PM
Packers should play this close to the vest; if they make it 100% obvious that they are only interested in trading Favre it hurts the potential return they can get. In the ideal world they find two teams that want him because IMO they do not

Harlan Huckleby
07-26-2008, 12:21 AM
Packers should play this close to the vest; if they make it 100% obvious that they are only interested in trading Favre it hurts the potential return they can get. In the ideal world they find two teams that want him because IMO they do not

It all depends on Favre. I'm sure the team is leaning towards trading him, maybe "leaning" is not a strong enough word. But if Favre comes in wanting to help the team, then I think having him on the Packers is at least a possibility.