PDA

View Full Version : Stir the pot PFT 'BODIFORD TO IR CLEARS SPOT FOR FAVRE'

packers11
07-28-2008, 03:47 PM
www.profootballtalk.com

BODIFORD TO IR CLEARS SPOT FOR FAVRE

Posted by Mike Florio on July 28, 2008, 4:18 p.m.
The Packers have announced that receiver Shaun Bodiford has been placed on the injured reserve list.

As a practical matter, Bodiford’s removal from the active roster means that the Packers would be able to reinstate quarterback Brett Favre without having to release any players.

Bodiford’s absence from Monday’s practice was noted by Greg Bedard of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. The announcement as to Bodiford’s status was made moments ago.

It means that Bodiford likely was injured during offseason workouts. Bodiford is signed through 2008, and will earn $445,000 this season. He appeared in six games last season, making one catch for 13 yards.

Pacopete4
07-28-2008, 03:48 PM
thats soooooo much money for a guy that hasn't done anything.. it makes me laugh actually, wow

BallHawk
07-28-2008, 03:49 PM
No joke, because of Facebook we actually understand the situation better than they do.

Wow, whodathunkit?

Pacopete4
07-28-2008, 03:50 PM
Its funny cuz after that one poster said he talked to him, I hit up Bodiford on facebook... real pleasant and down to earth guy

Partial
07-28-2008, 03:52 PM
:lol:

He is probably like who are all of these random dudes hitting me up on facebook chat about the Packers.

Mad... publish the article. Make it into a Favre controversy. Imagine the hits.

boiga
07-28-2008, 04:22 PM
Bedard Emailed Florio and set them straight:

UPDATE: Bedard tells us via e-mail that we’re wrong. (And we’ve become sufficiently ambivalent to admit it.) Bodiford cleared a spot for quarterback Brian Brohm. They’re currently at 80, and that doesn’t count running back Ryan Grant.

Egg on PFT's face

mission
07-28-2008, 04:56 PM
shaun --- im a HUUUUUUUGE fan :worship: :worship: :hug: :hug:

- dannomac

go cards!