PDA

View Full Version : Favre owes me some $$$

MadtownPacker
07-29-2008, 07:52 PM
Dammit, I plan on going to the Pack@49ers preseason game in August and now the damn tickets are gonna skyrocket! As it is many wanted to see ARod come back to Cali but now if Favre is walking the sidelines it is gonna take some more dinero to get good seats.

Anyone else going to the game?

A question, I have never been to a preseason game. Do the starters all hang out on the sidelines all game? Are they receptive to signing autographs and taking pics?

falco
07-29-2008, 07:55 PM
Dammit, I plan on going to the Pack@49ers preseason game in August and now the damn tickets are gonna skyrocket! As it is many wanted to see ARod come back to Cali but now if Favre is walking the sidelines it is gonna take some more dinero to get good seats.

Anyone else going to the game?

A question, I have never been to a preseason game. Do the starters all hang out on the sidelines all game? Are they receptive to signing autographs and taking pics?

consider it "paying your taxes" like the rest of us legals do

MadtownPacker
07-29-2008, 08:04 PM
Well I could hope my cousin (a parking attendant) could sneak me into the main lot. From there my aunt (a security guard) can get me past the gate. Then I just have to hope my uncle (a food vendor) gets me some free garlic bread and tells me where an empty seat is.

Of course at any time from now until then the US Immigration service could easily make me go back to plan A, paying for the tix. :lol:

GBRulz
07-29-2008, 09:00 PM
Talk to the Packer fans who have shelled out $500+ dollars for a ticket to the opener to see his jersey retired. I doubt any would shed a tear for you.

Rastak
07-29-2008, 09:05 PM
Talk to the Packer fans who have shelled out $500+ dollars for a ticket to the opener to see his jersey retired. I doubt any would shed a tear for you.

I forgot about that.....that must be a major downer. I guess there is an outside chance it could still happen.

FavreChild
07-29-2008, 09:07 PM
Unless they get to see Favre return in purple. Then I'd say they were getting a bargain.

GBRulz
07-29-2008, 09:09 PM
Oh yeah, people are pissed!! not just about that, but for other things they have spent a lot of money on...commemorative stuff mostly. This one dude called into a local radio station and said he literally has spent about $5,000 on various items reflecting his retirement. Said if Favre comes back or plays for another team, he is going to send him a bill. Kind of a long shot, but will be interesting to see how the story develops.

MJZiggy
07-29-2008, 09:09 PM

I forgot about that.....that must be a major downer. I guess there is an outside chance it could still happen.

In whose dreams??? Either he's still wearing it or too pissed to have them hold the ceremony (or he's on the visiting roster).

Rastak
07-29-2008, 09:11 PM

In whose dreams??? Either he's still wearing it or too pissed to have them hold the ceremony (or he's on the visiting roster).

I did say an outside chance.

He could surrender and just head home and wait for the ceremony....yes....unlikely....