PDA

View Full Version : If you could vote for President today ......

ranks66
06-10-2006, 06:35 PM
Who would you vote for from these two only.

Partial
06-10-2006, 08:57 PM
They weren't the same year. A better question would be Kerry or Gore versus Bush.

Anyhow, I don't think whomever won would have made much of a difference since the Senate is not even close after the last election, and truth be told they probably control a great deal of what goes on.

ranks66
06-11-2006, 09:57 AM
They weren't the same year. A better question would be Kerry or Gore versus Bush.

Anyhow, I don't think whomever won would have made much of a difference since the Senate is not even close after the last election, and truth be told they probably control a great deal of what goes on.

I guess I was looking for a sneaky way of saying were you better off under Clinton or Bush. :evil: :mrgreen:

red
06-11-2006, 10:00 AM
i'm surprised by the vote, i thought it would be the other way

i guess theres more sane people on here then i thought lol

Bretsky
06-11-2006, 12:11 PM
i'm surprised by the vote, i thought it would be the the way

Hmmm; Slick Willy or Curious George ?

Joemailman
06-11-2006, 03:44 PM
I voted for Bubba. He sometimes disgusted and infuriated me. However, I knew if Clinton was at a conference with other world leaders, he was at least as smart as anyone else in the room. Bush is simply out of his league in such a setting.

Partial
06-11-2006, 05:35 PM
I don't think we give any president enough credit because they're faced with really hard decisions and have to represent an entire country and choose what is right for them. It is unreasonable to expect them to make the right choice always when the answer is never cut and dry.

ranks66
06-11-2006, 06:45 PM
You know I am surprised bush is this far behind. Of course if you really ask yourself are you better off today or when Clinton was President.............

How about would you vote for Reagan today or Jimmy Carter ?

HarveyWallbangers
06-11-2006, 09:47 PM
I'd like to see more polls:

Reagan or Clinton?
Carter or Bush?

Anti-Polar Bear
06-11-2006, 09:50 PM
I'd like to see more polls:

Reagan or Clinton?
Carter or Bush?

Clinton and Carter.

Heck, I'll vote for Tony Blair over Bush, father and son alike.

ranks66
06-11-2006, 10:15 PM

Thats only because sniffer doesn't pollute free thinking here.

jack's smirking revenge
06-12-2006, 09:25 AM

Thats only because sniffer doesn't pollute free thinking here.

I'd do a write-in vote of John Stewart or Stephen Colbert.

tyler

Little Whiskey
06-12-2006, 09:48 AM
Chuck Heston is my president!! :mrgreen:

ranks66
06-12-2006, 08:32 PM
Chuck Heston is my president!! :mrgreen:

If you get down to it, and a woman would run for prez........ I would vote for...........................

Stacy Keebler......

b bulldog
06-12-2006, 09:43 PM
Anyone who would vote for Clinton over Reagan is an extremist but voting for Clinton over Bush is OK but I would stay home and lob a protest vote. Bush keeps digging his hole deeper and deeper while Clinton was a man of many missed opprotunities. Hell NO!!!! to the thick ankeled Hillary!

MJZiggy
06-12-2006, 09:46 PM
Better thick ankled than thick headed. :mrgreen:

(disclaimer: no I do not wish to get into a political discussion, I was just making a joke.)

b bulldog
06-12-2006, 09:48 PM
I'm neither!

MJZiggy
06-12-2006, 09:50 PM
I was referring to the other candidates, but since it was only a joke, take it how you wish. :cool:

ranks66
06-12-2006, 10:37 PM
I was referring to the other candidates, but since it was only a joke, take it how you wish. :cool:

I still like Stacy Keebler for president. Mostly I try to piss Tex off..... :twisted: :razz:

Deputy Nutz
06-13-2006, 06:40 AM
Teddy Roosevelt.

But if I really had to pick between those two, FUCK, this sucks.
Bush, no Clinton, Bush, no no no no!!!! I certainly wouldn't pick Gore or Kerry. They blow dog. What the hell were the Dems thinking with allowing those two stuggies to run. No wonder Bush was allowed to go unchecked for the last 6 years.

b bulldog
06-13-2006, 03:22 PM
With Dean as their parties leader, they can't go much lower. The best thing for America is a strong Dem/Rep party. Actually the best thing is a third party that wopuld actually be for the people and not all their wealthy donors on the right and left.