PDA

View Full Version : Dear Ted Thompson

packers11
07-30-2008, 12:31 PM
Take your head out of your ass...

1) 1.75 million dollar guaranteed to our starting RB... What the fk have you been doing for the past month??? Brady Poppinga sees the field 1/3 the time he does and gets more than double guaranteed.

2) Just resolve the Brett Favre thing already. You've known since June 20th (another month) that he has wanted to come back . "Give me my helmet or give me my release"

Green Bay is turning into media central. ESPN is basically a Favre reality TV show, and the NFL network is the National Favre Network. For the past month i'm pretty sure you should have had a plan already in place and should have been moving along in both situations... Give Grant some decent money, and play or release Favre because your GETTING SHIT NOW since you waited to long to trade him...

Everyday I turn on my T.V. and see the same shit on that could have been resolved weeks ago, my like for your organization and the way you handle shit is getting lower and lower.

Take your huge ego off when you go to work so you can fit through the door and make shit happen ... NOW...

Oh one last thing, if Favre doesn't come back, we are roughly 30+ million under the cap... Its not Grant is asking for 10 million a year, so honestly, stop being such a moron because Aaron is going to need all the help he can get for the upcoming year.

- packers11

RashanGary
07-30-2008, 12:32 PM
Did we need another thread for this?

packers11
07-30-2008, 12:33 PM

yes . i needed to vent, I can't turn on the T.V. to watch sports anymore because its all about the packers drama...

Chevelle2
07-30-2008, 12:35 PM

yes . i needed to vent, I can't turn on the T.V. to watch sports anymore because its all about the packers drama...

:violin:

Harlan Huckleby
07-30-2008, 12:37 PM
Just resolve the Brett Favre thing already. You've known since June 20th (another month) that he has wanted to come back . "Give me my helmet or give me my release"

:lol: :lol: :lol: This is rich. So the answer has been right in front of us all along!

Brett FAvre has dictated that he is to be the starter or granted a release. So of course those are the options. Brett Favre hath spoken.

Brilliant!

digitaldean
07-30-2008, 12:42 PM
Did the employer/employee relationship factor into this?? You know, the one the REAL world has to deal with on a daily basis???

prsnfoto
07-30-2008, 12:46 PM
We need all that cap money so when Rodgers completes his first pass we can extend him 10 years for 400 million go ahead and laugh nothing would surprise me anymore.

Zool
07-30-2008, 12:56 PM
Did the employer/employee relationship factor into this?? You know, the one the REAL world has to deal with on a daily basis???

I walked up to my boss today and said "you will either give me the big office or send me to another floor".

SkinBasket
07-30-2008, 01:12 PM

I walked up to my boss today and said "you will either give me the big office or send me to another floor".

Does that mean you're currently posting from the boiler room?

BallHawk
07-30-2008, 01:18 PM

Zool, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B. We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that would be terrific, OK?

Zool
07-30-2008, 01:21 PM
Wuh wuh....well ok...but if i dont get my stapler back, im going to blow up the building.

BallHawk
07-30-2008, 01:25 PM
Office Space quotes can be used at any circumstance, at any time, at any place. That is one of the few facts of life.

Zool
07-30-2008, 01:52 PM
No matter how many times I see it, watching Lumberg doing Jennifer Aniston with his glasses on and holding that coffee mug kills me.

PackerBlues
07-30-2008, 04:43 PM

Some people just want to share their thoughts with like minded people. Even if it means seeing the same retarded responses from the same group of stupid asses.

By the way JH, have you spit em out yet?

Zool
07-30-2008, 04:45 PM
the same retarded responses from the same group of stupid asses.

By the way JH, have you spit em out yet?

Self fulfilling prophesy. Nice.

cpk1994
07-30-2008, 04:46 PM

Some people just want to share their thoughts with like minded people. Even if it means seeing the same retarded responses from the same group of stupid asses.

By the way JH, have you spit em out yet?Kind of like your same retarded responses?

bobblehead
07-30-2008, 05:57 PM
Take your head out of your ass...

1) 1.75 million dollar guaranteed to our starting RB... What the fk have you been doing for the past month??? Brady Poppinga sees the field 1/3 the time he does and gets more than double guaranteed.

2) Just resolve the Brett Favre thing already. You've known since June 20th (another month) that he has wanted to come back . "Give me my helmet or give me my release"

Green Bay is turning into media central. ESPN is basically a Favre reality TV show, and the NFL network is the National Favre Network. For the past month i'm pretty sure you should have had a plan already in place and should have been moving along in both situations... Give Grant some decent money, and play or release Favre because your GETTING SHIT NOW since you waited to long to trade him...

Everyday I turn on my T.V. and see the same shit on that could have been resolved weeks ago, my like for your organization and the way you handle shit is getting lower and lower.

Take your huge ego off when you go to work so you can fit through the door and make shit happen ... NOW...

Oh one last thing, if Favre doesn't come back, we are roughly 30+ million under the cap... Its not Grant is asking for 10 million a year, so honestly, stop being such a moron because Aaron is going to need all the help he can get for the upcoming year.

- packers11

Obviously if we have cap space we should give grant whatever he wants no matter what. I mean, its not like we have other guys coming into their own that might need to be extended soon.

Hell, while we are at it, samkon gado had like 7 good games for us, we should go give him a huge contract too.