PDA

View Full Version : New NFLdraftcountdown.com Mock

Pack0514
03-27-2006, 12:14 PM
Thought this might be of interest....

1. AJ Hawk - LB
2. Kelly Jennings - CB
3. Taitusi Lutui - G

Not bad picks for GB..... some might argue against drafting a G that early but if he can step in right away and perform for us, I wouldlt be against it.

Side note: they have Super Mario going #2 to the Saints and Vince Young dropping all the way to #10 Arizona.

Interesting, I am going to have to look at their 3 round mock more carefully....

Murphy37
03-27-2006, 01:47 PM
I definitly don't have a problem with taking a guard early. Hell I'd take one with the first pick if there was a stud out there worthy of it. Interior line is our number one problem to be fixed. The sooner it's fixed, the better.

Deputy Nutz
03-27-2006, 03:08 PM
I wouldn't take Kelly Jennings with the second pick. He may be fast, but he is a tiny little mothafucker. At 170 pounds he should be fucking fast.

billy_oliver880
03-27-2006, 05:53 PM
I wouldn't take Kelly Jennings with the second pick. He may be fast, but he is a tiny little mothafucker. At 170 pounds he should be fucking fast.

Do we really need to address the CB position that early?? We have a bunch of youngin's there already.

Deputy Nutz
03-28-2006, 08:13 AM
The only place I would address the CB position is in free agency. A lot of the draft eligible players are quite raw, a lot of younger classmen with talent, but they will need several years to mature in the NFL.

MadtownPacker
03-28-2006, 08:17 AM
The only place I would address the CB position is in free agency. A lot of the draft eligible players are quite raw, a lot of younger classmen with talent, but they will need several years to mature in the NFL.

Whats up with Woodson? Sounds like TT might pull the trigger. The guy has maor talent but I never recall the raiders D shutting anyone out.

MJZiggy
03-28-2006, 08:48 AM
I thought that was supposed to be an injury problem that is now (hopefully) healed up.

POLISHHAWK
03-04-2007, 04:46 PM
What do you think? This is Great!!!

PlantPage55
03-04-2007, 04:58 PM
ha ha...I'm quite happy with the way things turned out for us :)

and Deuce Lutui is WAY wrong for our OLine system