PDA

View Full Version : Hated players

Charles Woodson
06-10-2006, 09:40 PM
While were on the subject of hated teams,

Who is your most hated players in any sport?

MJZiggy
06-10-2006, 09:42 PM
TO. No hesitation. Well then there's Warren Sapp too.

BlueBrewer
06-10-2006, 09:42 PM
Deion Sanders was a big one for me in the 90's

BlueBrewer
06-10-2006, 09:43 PM
Moss, Culpepper

Rastak
06-10-2006, 09:44 PM

Hmmmm, I don't hate any players. Some I dislike, like TO.
Lawrence Phillips......let's see....Bill Romanowski. Not real fond of Dwayne Rudd.

BlueBrewer
06-10-2006, 09:47 PM
:evil: Cris Carter

BlueBrewer
06-10-2006, 09:48 PM

Lawrence Phillips......let's see....Bill Romanowski. Not real fond of Dwayne Rudd.

Was Phillips even around long enough to form an opinion on?

BallHawk
06-11-2006, 09:19 AM
Basketball- Kobe(should be in jail)

Baseball- Barry Bonds(no explination needed)

Football- Peyton Manning, Darren Sharper, C'ryan Longwell, Culpepper, Brady, Chris Hoven, Moss, and Sapp.

BallHawk
06-11-2006, 09:20 AM
And oh yeah, Romo was a beefed up pr*ck.

Bretsky
06-11-2006, 09:31 AM
Baseball- Bonds
Football- TO, Michael Irvin, Randy Moss

Rastak
06-11-2006, 09:42 AM

Was Phillips even around long enough to form an opinion on?

Long enough for me to learn to dislike him a bunch,,,,,, :smile:

Rastak
06-11-2006, 09:44 AM
Baseball- Bonds
Football- TO, Michael Irvin, Randy Moss
Irvin, good call.

packinpatland
06-11-2006, 09:44 AM
Romanowski.
Without a doubt, the other players that have been listed aren't in the same league as Romo. He was one dirty, disgusting player, and human being.

chain_gang
06-11-2006, 09:46 AM
NFL: Without a doubt it has to be...John"Cheap Shot" Lynch, how this guy is still in the league is beyond me. He's a headhunter that aims for the Head whenever he's in position to do so. He's drawn Numerous fines from the NFL as a Buc and as a Bronco. Some of the shots he's taken at defenseless wideouts make Ferguson's hit two years ago look like two hand touch. That said I do respect some of his abilities and he can get into the head of the WR's, and that's why he's still a starter.

Basketball- I have a hard time choosing a player, there's a coach I really truely hate, but for a player I'd have to say Ron Artest. Just don't like him at all.

Now coaching was and always will be Pat Riley, after he abandon's a heat team, that started out terribly a few seasons ago, the same team Van Gundy turned into a playoff squad that won a series after the early season debacle, without Shaq and only a rookie Wade. Then for him to turn around this year, along with "Big Daddy Baby" Shaq and have a hand in forcing out Stan Van Gundy, says a lot. Considering the only reason the Heat started out slow this year was because Shaq was out, and the new role players added needed time to gel. I think that is complete BS.

red
06-11-2006, 09:47 AM
b-ball- kobe
baseball- all of them, but bonds the most
football- irvin, i cheered when he broke his neck on the field, thats how much i hate him. but i really wish he would have destroyed his voice box on that play

MadtownPacker
06-11-2006, 10:18 AM
Football: sapp - owens is an easy target but other then ruining his own teams what has he done to hate him? sapp on the other hand completely blindsided Clifton in one of the lowest, disgusting acts of sportmanship ever. He basically tried to end his career. When Darius clotheslined Fergie at least it was in the middle of the action and the player had the ball. sapp was no where near the action and Clifton was just jogging towards it. Despicable act by sapp and the way he celebrated it and never contacted Clifton after tells you everything you need to know.

If I ever see sapp I would cuss him out. Whats he gonna do anyways?

Blindside me too? :shock:

I would be ready for that one with this scumbag. Lowest of the low by far.

Baseball: Why Barry??? You where already in the HOF. :sad:

Basketball: All of them. the NBA sucks. :evil:

RashanGary
06-11-2006, 11:55 AM
I remember Shamrock in one post saying that he hated Dick Butkus because of how he always twisted and ripped players in awkward positions, sometimes when the play was pretty much over. It was kind of a flash back to something my wife said when we watched a video clip. She said "Why does he always rip and twist people like that?" The "he" I refer to is A.J. Hawk.

Somehow I get the feeling that A.J. Hawk is going to be on a few "most hated" lists in Bears forums everywhere.

Willard
06-11-2006, 12:44 PM
Football: Bill Romanowski, world class jerkoff
Basketball: Karl Malone, swing those sharp elbows
Baseball: Roger Clemens, flawed & unstable

Talented bullies with no class.

Charles Woodson
06-11-2006, 03:22 PM
Football- to name a few, Sapp, T.o. P. Manning, Mcnabb and Vick, irvin

Baseball- Bonds and any member on the yankees

Basketball-R. Hamilton- in the eastern conf. series, this guy took so many cheep shots on D wade. R. Wallace-guy talks so much crap

BlueBrewer
06-11-2006, 08:55 PM
:twisted:

Sam Cassel whines more than Cris Carter.

AJ Perzinski is just a douche bag.

Ray Lewis should be in prison.

the_idle_threat
06-11-2006, 11:30 PM
Chalk up another vote for Bill Romanowski. He was a world-class douchebag both on and off the field.

Anti-Polar Bear
06-12-2006, 12:43 AM
Forever reason, I dislike Stone Cold Steve Austin.

I think The Rock and Tripple H are cool.

Anti-Polar Bear
06-12-2006, 12:52 AM
Forever reason, I dislike Stone Cold Steve Austin.

I think The Rock and Tripple H are cool.

On a second thought, i found the reason why i dislike Stone Cold Steve Austin. In the movie "The Longest Yard" starting Adam Sandler and Chris Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin played a racist. As as liberal, I really do hate racists.

Noodle
06-12-2006, 09:58 AM
Did I really see McNabb on a list like this? What's he ever done wrong?

But when you list guys like Romo, Sapp, and Lynch, now you're talking. And no list would be complete without a couple of friggin Bears, so I'd throw in McMahon and McMichael, both raging McA-holes.

And don't forget Conrad Dobler!

Bossman641
06-12-2006, 10:45 AM
Football: Moss, Owens, Romanowski, Culpepper

Basketball: I don't hate him but I've never been a fan of Shaq's style. I hate Mourning and Vince Carter.

swede
06-12-2006, 11:01 AM
The thing I hated about John Randle and Chris Hovan is that they played like Blaise Winter 14 games a year and then turned into Warren Sapp and Bruce Smith when they played green Bay.

Tony Oday
06-12-2006, 11:01 AM
Most Hated in Football is Irvin. Put him in today's NFL in his prime he is no where NEAR as good because now you cant just push off to make the play. Plus he snorted more coke than tony montana!

Chris Carter STOP HOGGING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray Lewis off the field should be in jail

Churmura CMON A 17 YEAR OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony Mandrich well I guess we will always be at the top of somebody's list with thins one!

EVERY time a guy cheers and dances around after making a tackle 5 yards down the field. THAT IS A BAD PLAY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

Homer Jay
06-12-2006, 05:21 PM
Lotsa good names, but I have to go with Sapp. As if the cheap shot wasn't enough, he was never man enough to even send Clifton a get well card, let alone a phone call or God forbid a visit. Even if he truly believed he had done nothing wrong, how tough is it to say I hope you recover?

b bulldog
06-12-2006, 09:35 PM
Romo,TO and Jimmy McMahon

GBRulz
06-13-2006, 09:58 AM
Here is another vote for Romanowski...

For baseball, the dude from Pittsburgh who clubbed the poor sausage man at Miller Park!

Scott Campbell
06-13-2006, 10:05 AM
Here is another vote for Romanowski...

For baseball, the dude from Pittsburgh who clubbed the poor sausage man at Miller Park!

I hadn't been to a Brewer game in 20 years or so when I attended that game. And it was a girl he clobbered.