PDA

View Full Version : PLANE HEADED BACK TO GREEN BAY FROM HATTIESBURG....

Pacopete4
07-30-2008, 04:32 PM
WITHOUT MURPHY... WHO WOULD BE ON THIS PLANE? ONLY LOGICAL EXPLAINATION WOULD BE... WELL THERE ISN'T ONE

cpk1994
07-30-2008, 04:32 PM
WITHOUT MURPHY... WHO WOULD BE ON THIS PLANE? ONLY LOGICAL EXPLAINATION WOULD BE... WELL THERE ISN'T ONETrying to out Florio, Florio, are you?

HarveyWallbangers
07-30-2008, 04:34 PM
WITHOUT MURPHY... WHO WOULD BE ON THIS PLANE? ONLY LOGICAL EXPLAINATION WOULD BE... WELL THERE ISN'T ONE

Was it a commercial plane?

Pacopete4
07-30-2008, 04:35 PM
haha I just thought it was funny that I read that a plane had left and then I read that Favre left a meeting and that Bus Cook and Mark Murphy are still meeting.... kinda strange isn't it?

MTPackerfan
07-30-2008, 04:36 PM
the plane actually left Green Bay for Hattiesburg, with a second destination to somewhat in New York (this all gathered from Brett's own site.)

Pacopete4
07-30-2008, 04:38 PM
I just went to his site.. i dont see nothing

MTPackerfan
07-30-2008, 04:39 PM
this is the thread I was reading. check the last couple of pages

http://www.officialbrettfavre.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16082&highlight=

Pacopete4
07-30-2008, 04:39 PM
sorry, i dont see 'anything'

Pacopete4
07-30-2008, 04:40 PM
you gotta be signed in and have an account.. sorry dont have one and its a forum

imscott72
07-30-2008, 04:43 PM
How do you know he wasn't on the plane? Do they make the manifest available too?

MTPackerfan
this is the latest from Brett's pilot who posts there a lot and seems to be in the know.

OK Here is the deal on the Jet. Last nights jet was a fractional ownership jet called Net Jet. Owned by Warren Buffet. The Jet is based out of Omaha, Nebraska. That jet is on another trip this afternoon, nothing to do with the Packers or Favre. The Cessna Jet due to take off 4 Green Bay soon is 4 Murphy. The plane is owned by Edward Martin (Executive Board). I have been on this jet numerous times. The trip to New York was 4 a charter out of Sterling Aviation in Milwaukee. Nothing to do with the Packers, commissioner or Bugs Bunny

So plane left GB to Hattiesburg to pick Murphy back up and take him to GB. No word on what Favre is doing yet.

mmmdk

...somebody's gotta be flying the damn thing...or is it like the "Flash Gordon" flick? FLASH AH AH !

imscott72
07-30-2008, 04:45 PM

Was it a commercial plane?

Must be a commercial plane. That plane is almost arriving on Colorado.

Pacopete4
07-30-2008, 04:45 PM

...somebody's gotta be flying the damn thing...or is it like the "Flash Gordon" flick? FLASH AH AH !

Bretts controlling it with a PS2 controller in his den

Patler
07-30-2008, 04:46 PM
No word on what Favre is doing yet.

I think he is getting ready to eat supper. ESPN should confirm that soon.

imscott72
07-30-2008, 04:47 PM
A Cessna departed Mississippi at 4:10 and is now enroute to Green Bay. That one has Murphy on board.

MTPackerfan
07-30-2008, 04:48 PM

It is too early for that. Last I saw, he was going to have a small snap to hold him over.

Lurker64
07-30-2008, 04:54 PM

It is too early for that. Last I saw, he was going to have a small snap to hold him over.

He would have a long snap, but sadly Rob Davis doesn't appear to want to unretire.

mmmdk
07-30-2008, 04:57 PM

...I think Brett can afford a PS3 :D

Zool
07-30-2008, 04:59 PM
If a bear shits on a plane from MS to WI, and Murphy isn't on it, does the shit smell?

mmmdk
07-30-2008, 05:00 PM

If only we could peek at Favre's Madden setup; what color jersey is he playing himself in...? :shock:

MTPackerfan
07-30-2008, 05:03 PM

He would have a long snap, but sadly Rob Davis doesn't appear to want to unretire.

Good catch, nothing like misspelling a word when you are trying to be funny. :lol:

Pacopete4
07-30-2008, 05:06 PM

If only we could peek at Favre's Madden setup; what color jersey is he playing himself in...? :shock:

haha he's already stated he's played it a couple times with the guys and he's not very good at it and said he leaves it to that generation

mmmdk
07-30-2008, 05:10 PM

haha he's already stated he's played it a couple times with the guys and he's not very good at it and said he leaves it to that generation

...so he throws interceptions on Madden too? Argh, too low I know 8-)

Freak Out
07-30-2008, 05:48 PM
Better call NORAD and figure this out fast...could be a national security issue. Seriously people...WTF? Enough posts about Net Jets and AC charters.

green_bowl_packer
07-30-2008, 05:50 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_blogs/game_room/2008/07/madden-09-sims-favres-possible-comeback.html

Here are the Madden '09 stats from Favre playing the '08 season on the Packers, Buc, Jets, and Vikings.

Freak Out
07-30-2008, 05:53 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_blogs/game_room/2008/07/madden-09-sims-favres-possible-comeback.html

Here are the Madden '09 stats from Favre playing the '08 season on the Packers, Buc, Jets, and Vikings.

What a load of EA bullshit.

boiga
07-30-2008, 06:37 PM

The funny thing there is that with Favre, the pack go 9-7. Without him we go 12-4. In both cases, we lose the divisional playoff, but the fact that Aaron scores more touchdowns than Brett is amusing.

Is this sufficient qb competition for you all?