PDA

View Full Version : If we reports do we hear "We Want Favre" on Sunday

Partial
07-31-2008, 12:39 AM
I could see this happening. A stadium full of people chanting "We want Favre" or something to that effect.

Lurker64
07-31-2008, 02:41 AM
I would guess we'd see competing chants of: "Bring Back Brett" and "Aaron Rodgers [clap] [clap] [clapclapclap]". I don't know which would be louder, but the fans in Packerdom appears to be pretty divided on this issue.

th87
07-31-2008, 05:22 AM
Our very competent (barring this bribe business) front office believes in Rodgers and doesn't want Favre back. Why isn't this good enough for people?

Their jobs depend on the Packers succeeding, so of course they'd act in that interest.

cpk1994
07-31-2008, 06:56 AM
Our very competent (barring this bribe business) front office believes in Rodgers and doesn't want Favre back. Why isn't this good enough for people?

Their jobs depend on the Packers succeeding, so of course they'd act in that interest.Exactly. These fans claim they cheer and support the team no matter what. If they want to keep their claim, they better support ARod Sunday night.

sheepshead
07-31-2008, 08:40 AM
I could see this happening. A stadium full of people chanting "We want Favre" or something to that effect.

Hell the first int or wounded duck that arod throws we're hear it.

Spaulding
07-31-2008, 08:45 AM

Their jobs depend on the Packers succeeding, so of course they'd act in that interest.

That's my train of thought but then again it's not Wolf and Harlan deciding. It seems those heavily in favor of Favre don't view TT/M3/Murphy as the Packer organization given they've only been here a few years versus Brett and his 16 plus MVP's plus Superbowl victory.

They see this as an egotistical TT driving Favre out of Green Bay at any cost so that he live his GM glory by crowning Rodgers the heir.