PDA

View Full Version : CRIS CARTER'S TC REPORT...

MOBB DEEP
07-31-2008, 07:15 AM
another poster may have already mentioned this....on nfl live he stated that the players are SHOCKED that, altho he made a mistake in retiring early, #4 doesnt have the ability to come to camp and compete for his job.

theyre also surprised that the business aspect of the nfl has caught up to lord favre. in spite of ALL he's done for not only GB but the whole darn league (biggest draw in nfl history according to skip bayless - that's quite possiby true btw)

im sure #4 is shocked by this too and that God is using this to humble him (altho he's had a myriad of tragedies over the past few years he may still feel superior to the common man. but God has no respect of persons; it rains on the righteous and the unrigheteous - ask Job)

MOBB DEEP
07-31-2008, 07:52 AM
mike greenberg jus expressed the sentiment that i pontificated on another thread; the bret favres, michael jordans, shaqs, joe montanas, etc come along once in a lifetime.

whereas ted thompsons, brian hills (coach of the orlando magic that didnt get along with shaq, thus trade to lakers), wayne fontes are dime a dozen.

its hard to find guys like this so when u get one u ride him as long as u can. alot more jim harbaughs, richard todds, erik kramers have been thru the nfl than favres (ASK DA BEARS)

he said if tt and favre cant co-exist why would u back TT?

ive stated that 10 yrs from now its quite likely that this faisco is what will make TT significant in nfl anals; otherwise he'll be an afterthought whereas favre.....

SIGH...

AV David
07-31-2008, 07:57 AM
" ...whereas favre..... "

will still be thought of as a lifelong sufferer of narcissistic personality disorder.

MOBB DEEP
07-31-2008, 08:19 AM

will still be thought of as a lifelong sufferer of narcissistic personality disorder.

like most posters he he

or better yet MOST pro athletes and "successful" people

scott boras said yesterday that the sport (nfl) should feel blessed to hav talents like BF and should be welcoming to have him play in their league

Chevelle2
07-31-2008, 08:21 AM

like most posters he he

or better yet MOST pro athletes and "successful" people

scott boras said yesterday that the sport (nfl) should feel blessed to hav talents like BF and should be welcoming to have him play in their league

LOL you listening to scott boras

neil38133
07-31-2008, 08:27 AM
"He said if tt and favre cant co-exist why would u back TT?"

Umm, because he's the one who was hired to run the team, NOT Favre?

sharpe1027
07-31-2008, 08:52 AM

It's probably just as much about MM as it is TT, and there has been support from the top of the organization on down.

I can understand that there are a lot of reasons not to move forward with Favre, I don't necessarily agree that they outweigh having him back, but it is far from a black and white issue. In the end I back the team first, but I wish Favre could have come back without all the BS (from both sides).

mraynrand
07-31-2008, 08:56 AM
"He said if tt and favre cant co-exist why would u back TT?"

Umm, because he's the one who was hired to run the team, NOT Favre?

Exactly. I don't care for the way TT is handling the situation, but Favre was waffling and called TT a liar on national TV. Plus, his last pass cost you the Superbowl. That usually doesn't make a GM very happy.

Pugger
07-31-2008, 11:16 AM
I think Favre still could've come back and competed for the job until he went on TV and called his boss a liar. Not a good move by Brett no matter how pizzed he was at TT and MM. :roll: If we thought their relationship was strained before THEN it is probably real chilly now and THAT is the reason Murphy went down to MS to speak with Favre and not TT.

bobblehead
07-31-2008, 11:23 AM

SIGH...

I agree, we should fire TT, bring favre back to start...wait, MM wans arod to start too, we gotta fire him as well. then bring favre back to lead us to the promised land baby. Next year we find a new gm and whoever coaches this year and start rebuilding post favre....unless he wants to play again, then we put off moving forward until his whims are all gone.

Freak Out
07-31-2008, 11:41 AM
The NFL wants #4 back....he is money in the Bank. The Packers don't want him back.