PDA

View Full Version : I think Brett is going to take the money and run

RashanGary
07-31-2008, 10:22 AM
Bus Cook said, "He would love to go back in Green Bay," Cook said. "I mean, that's why he started working out. But right now, it looks like he'll be the quarterback at Oak Grove High School."

If you read between the lines, I think Brett is strongly considering the pay-off. He hasn't reinstated yet. Why? Time is not on his side. If he really wanted to play he should be here. I think all signs point to the Favre camp taking this deal happily.

I think this is the best possible sinerio for the Packers after the whole Favre stink lowering his value. I am hopefull that it happens, but I'm also optimistic that it has a good chance. That is a lot of money to do nohting more than live a great life on a great property with no responsibility. Enjoy, Brett. You got this because you are, well, you.

The Leaper
07-31-2008, 10:24 AM
If you read between the lines, I think Brett is strongly considering the pay-off. He hasn't reinstated yet. Why?

Because Goodell is delaying it...probably at the request of the Packers. Favre turned in the papers, JH.